My final attempt...

Wow that is amazing! I just worry I wont lose what I want to lose in time! But fingers crossed! Now im actually enjoying it its much easier to stick too! I hope so! Will be sure to post a pic after the wedding.

Well the ones you MUST do are Gallaghers Steakhouse (best steak in the world), Carmines (family run italian but famous! All portions are to share they are HUGE), Balthazar (amazing!), Ruby Foos (amazing Japanese/chinese food).

Yeah I am always thirsty even if I take a big gulp! Yeah I am doing about 3.5 litres a day! I feel so much happier and positive today - its nice to enjoy a shake for lunch without feeling bad that I am having 3 tasty shakes a day! Better than dreading lunch and forcing a soup down my throat!

You got much planned for the weekend? x

Wow that is amazing! I just worry I wont lose what I want to lose in time! But fingers crossed! Now im actually enjoying it its much easier to stick too! I hope so! Will be sure to post a pic after the wedding.

Well the ones you MUST do are Gallaghers Steakhouse (best steak in the world), Carmines (family run italian but famous! All portions are to share they are HUGE), Balthazar (amazing!), Ruby Foos (amazing Japanese/chinese food).

Yeah I am always thirsty even if I take a big gulp! Yeah I am doing about 3.5 litres a day! I feel so much happier and positive today - its nice to enjoy a shake for lunch without feeling bad that I am having 3 tasty shakes a day! Better than dreading lunch and forcing a soup down my throat!

Soph, have you been to Jakes steak House in the Bronx?? A.May.Zing. What I would do for one right now. One my 6th day of SS. WI tomorrow morning at 11am!!

Soph, have you been to Jakes steak House in the Bronx?? A.May.Zing. What I would do for one right now. One my 6th day of SS. WI tomorrow morning at 11am!!

Hi! Never been there no! Il have to have a look! How was WI? X

Hi! Never been there no! Il have to have a look! How was WI? X

Its definitely worth it! WI was pretty good. 8lbs off and good motivation for next week! Struggling a bit tonight, not cos I am hungry, just cos its saturday!

Its definitely worth it! WI was pretty good. 8lbs off and good motivation for next week! Struggling a bit tonight, not cos I am hungry, just cos its saturday!

Wow that's amazing! I struggled last Saturday but honest by the time next sat comes you'll be fine! I've just been for a 50min walk with my other half ? - lovely and cool outside! WI tomorrow morn for me! X

Wow that's amazing! I struggled last Saturday but honest by the time next sat comes you'll be fine! I've just been for a 50min walk with my other half ? - lovely and cool outside! WI tomorrow morn for me! X

I have just got back from a walk, so lovely to be out in the sunshine, struggling a bit at my Mam's now (lamb dinner smells wafting all over) but I am STRONG!!

How was your WI?

I have just got back from a walk, so lovely to be out in the sunshine, struggling a bit at my Mam's now (lamb dinner smells wafting all over) but I am STRONG!! How was your WI?

Aww lovely! I just spent the day surrounded by food at the rugby! Very hard! But I managed it too! Heading out for a walk when I get back. Lost another 4lb woohoo! X

Thank you for recommendations, have written them down and will definitely check them out when I'm there! So sorry I didn't get back to you before the weekend! Was bf's birthday yesterday and he well and truly f*cked me off but trying not to let it get me down today and staying strong. Just had 2nd WI and another 4lbs down so nearly at the stone mark! Very exciting! :D Looks like we are weight loss twins too with our 4lbs ;)

8lbs is fantastic, well done! Weekends can be really tough!

Good! Make sure you check Gallaghers or Carmine's out 100%! They are amazing!
Oh dear lord! I'm having a terrible day today - just had a breakdown at work and now heading home. Just have so much on my plate at the mo, not enough hrs and feel like everyone wants a piece of me!
Yes weight loss twins! X

Good! Make sure you check Gallaghers or Carmine's out 100%! They are amazing!
Oh dear lord! I'm having a terrible day today - just had a breakdown at work and now heading home. Just have so much on my plate at the mo, not enough hrs and feel like everyone wants a piece of me!
Yes weight loss twins! X

Oh you poor thing, hope everything is ok. I'm feeling rotten too. Men can be such a-holes! :mad:

counting down the hours until 6 when i can go home, have a hot bath and crawl into bed feeling sorry for myself! Diet feels least of my worries today :(

Hope you are ok xxx

Thank you Harriet I am all okay now. A bit calmer. The problem for me is my life is so hectic - I work Monday-Friday full days and then I am also studying in the evenings for my law degree. It just so happens my exams are looming, plus I am getting everything ready for my sister's hen weekend and trying to lose weight (and now exercise a bit to speed up this weight loss) - and then my OH is going on about how he's barely seeing me rah rah! Plus my parents are both unwell at the moment so helping them out alot. I just wish those people (OH) who could back off would just do so for a bit and let me get on!

Tonight I am going to go out for a powerwalk/jog to blow off the trainer cobwebs and hopefully some steam and then i'll be cracking down with the studying some more. xx

Also Harriet, have you tried the Oriental Chilli Soup??.... TO DIE FOR. I tried it for lunch today and LOVED it - going all the way to my CDC's house tonight/tomorrow just to get some more! x

Also Harriet, have you tried the Oriental Chilli Soup??.... TO DIE FOR. I tried it for lunch today and LOVED it - going all the way to my CDC's house tonight/tomorrow just to get some more! x

Ah Sophie, I was going to ask if anyone had tried that soup. I have only had the spicy tomato and its not very good, but i really feel I need savoury, the shakes are so sweet. Is that the only one you have tried?

It was amazing! I hate all the other soups with a passion - have tried them all!! I love all the shakes though! X

Thank you Harriet I am all okay now. A bit calmer. The problem for me is my life is so hectic - I work Monday-Friday full days and then I am also studying in the evenings for my law degree. It just so happens my exams are looming, plus I am getting everything ready for my sister's hen weekend and trying to lose weight (and now exercise a bit to speed up this weight loss) - and then my OH is going on about how he's barely seeing me rah rah! Plus my parents are both unwell at the moment so helping them out alot. I just wish those people (OH) who could back off would just do so for a bit and let me get on!

Tonight I am going to go out for a powerwalk/jog to blow off the trainer cobwebs and hopefully some steam and then i'll be cracking down with the studying some more. xx
Glad you were feeling a bit better when evening rolled around! I am a bit clearer headed today as well. Didn't even think about food as a way to deal with how crap I felt which is positive! Sounds like you are up to your eyeballs - doing any degree on the side of a full time job let alone a law degree must be really tough. I can't imagine having done mine alongside full time work! (I did History at Uni of Notts - loved it)

Totally know what you mean about OH's and their interfering. Even when they try and be nice or want to see us more it can all be a bit overwhelming when life is stressful enough anyway. Hope your parents are okay. :(

I haven't - have actually hated all VLCD soups I've tried so never thought to give it a go, may think about getting some next time (tho I'm not seeing my CDC until the 28th as she's off on holiday - only got tetras as I find them so convenient, although ££)

Hope everyone is doing well today - keep at it. Finding it harder to get the water down this week it seems...must try harder!! xx

Thank you Harriet! I definitely feel more uptight again today - I think maybe I am not enjoying being at work much at the moment as all I can concentrate on is all the other thins I have on at the moment. Every evening seems to be a rush of things to get things done. I am trying to exercise now every eve for 20-30mins so that is causing my evenings to be very jam packed again but I have only got 3 weeks til the Bridesmaid dress fitting and 6.5 weeks until the wedding so feeling the pressure now!

I just need all my time to myself - I am going to have to be a bit more selfish now for a few weeks so that all my time is invested into study, exercise and CD - no worrying about everything else around me!

I hated all of them too but the Oriental Chilli tastes like Thai Green Curry which is like my favourite meal and I miss it so much! I could be imagining it! Definitely just get one sachet when you have a chance. Also tried Choc Orange yesteday - I liked it at first but found it very acidic after a while!

Thank you - everything seems like an uphill struggle this week but I will get there! Water is no prob for me at the mo I am actually drinking more as always thirsty!

xx

Feeling seriously low today! Where are you Harriet?! lol x

stay strong soph, i am a week or 2 behind you on day 5 and you ladies are all my inspiration to keep going. I havent even had my first weigh in yet

Keep going with it Kat its amazing! I only feel down today because I have loads on my plate (metaphorically of course!) I wont give up dont worry!! xx

Hi all! Sorry haven't been on in AGES - had the busiest week which culminated into a spontaneous trip to Paris and lots of French food...not quite back on the wagon yet but think tomorrow is the day! Hard to get back in the zone when I'm going away again in 8 days inevitably to undo it all!

How are you all getting on? xxx

Back