My Final Chance

Thanks for your advice peeps :) it all helps big time!!

Bit down in the dumps today because everything seems to have come to a standstill. Im on day 3 of week 3 and seemed to have stopped losing :(

Any hints or tips?? x

don't worry too much about it, we all have days where we hold onto a little water or the scales say something different to yesterday, i always try to weigh myself early in the morning after i have been to the loo and naked, but some mornings i get on the scales and they seem to stick like yesterday, today they show a 2lb loss, yet i was doing as well food wise yesterday as i was the day before. i did drink a hell of a lot more water yesterday though. I try not to weigh myself every day because of this. i think i was a lot less paranoid when i was going to ww as their scales were so different from mine i only weighed on their scales and so that was once a week. but i know its tempting to get on every day. Its early days yet so don't stress!

Pretty normal to have a slow down/stall week 3. Hang in and will start again. Also recommend weekly weighing only - low carb notoriously up/down daily

Head agree with what has been said, weight loss always slows down after 1st 2 weeks, I had a sts last time I started atkins in week 3 and 4. Keep with it, weight loss will start again.

Thanks for your replies guys......you were right, there was no need to worry - I've dropped another 3lbs!!!!!!! yippeeeeeee :)

Im so happy because 1 more pound will take me into the 13s!! Somewhere ive not been for a long long time!! x

Great loss, I hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow

Amazing loss orchid - well done... Roll on the 13s! I'm desperate to get to that number! Lol xx

Well done you, doing so well. I weighed myself for 3 days in a row and stayed the same. It was so disheartening that I almost thought it wasnt worth it, but then over the next two days I lost 2lbs. Im trying to weigh myself half way through the week for motivation and then at the end of the week.

Hi orchid - good loss and shows weekly weighing the best strategy:)

Ah thankyou so much everyone. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and im sts, but I'm not letting it bother me as I know there will be a drop soon - I just can't wait to be able to say 'I'm in the 13s!!!!!' lol

Well, I've taken the plunge and joined the gym!!!! Woooo! I'm going for the first time today ?xx

Morning. Good luck with the gym, i went years ago and once you get into a routine you will enjoy it, unfortunately i am not a member at the moment. Well done on the loss for this week, you are doing great.

Thanks Sammy :)

Well guys, im in the 13s!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Another pound gone FOREVER - im never going back now, only forward :)xx

YAY in the 13s!!!!!!!!!!!! Breaking a new stone barrier always feels amazing, doesn't it.

Hi everyone! Thankyou for your kind comments

I've had no internet connection for a while, but im back up & runing now

My total loss last week was just 1lb - bit disappointed with that, but im not going to let it get me down. It's TOTM, so i was kind of expecting it - let's hope it's going to be a better loss comes Monday

I've been to the gym today & worked hard & eaten well, with loads of water taken on board

Welcome back and keep it up:)

Back