My Final Chance

Cakes!!!! That should read scales.

Lol Sammy!!

Thanks guys! Well iv had another weigh in this morning and done my measurements (I know, I know, but I can't stop weighing myself until I see my weight start moving again grrrrr) and they are all exactly the same

That's officially 4 weeks without a change in weight or measurements. I could cry ;( ;( ;( x

i do feel for you, i have been sticking a bit recently. my body got into a strange pattern of loss that nothing i was doing seemed to break, so now i have had a little change up. i am doing the 2 days of fasting and introducing nuts, since then 4lbs have come off 2 that kept coming back on and off and on again and 2 real lbs. sometimes we get in a bit of a rut with doing the same old things that worked before, eating the same foods etc maybe a change is as good as a rest!

Do you track on mfp? I'm wondering what your fat ratios are and how many g of protein you eat?

Woooo hooooo!! My weight has actually started moving again!! It's taken 4.5 tough weeks, but I stuck with it (although i felt like crying), and it's rewarded me!! :)

I went off to a meeting this morning and then straight to the gym. I prefer to do my morning gym sessions on a fast (intermittent fasting) so as soon as I got home, i chugged a few glasses of water,had a rest & then weighed myself.......1lb gone!! :) :)

Believe me, that pound is so important because it means i am now moving forward & it means the past 4.5 weeks havent been toughed out in vain (believe me i was beginning to think my weight was stuck forever & my new lifestyle had stopped working) - this is a huge boost for me & I feel so good :) :) :)

To anyone out there who's at a bit of a standstill, DO NOT GIVE UP xxx

i always weigh myself the same time in the mornings after the loo but before i have a drink, that way its my weight now the weight of my food or drink etc, plus its before i get dressed and in the shower too. xx

hi stubbsey!

yes i usually do that too, but i was in such a rush this morning lol. Im just so relieved that things have started moving again :)

How are you doing? xx

So pleased for you! Your determination will pay off, and deservedly so.

Well dine on the loss......persistence pays off.

Back