my final go! no room for failing...

So, I have been doing fine on this diet for a few days now. In the swing. Had a good weight this morning. So y is I just wanna eat? Just had two huge drinks of water and my bar. Very enjoyable. My Timmy is full. Think its cause I'm tired and a bit emotional! Anyway, writing and not eating! X

Failed :-/ ate kids macaroni :-? Stuck it in my fitness pal n I think if I do my run tonight it shoildnt b too bad. Y do I do it, I'd I go above 14 stone in the morning I will b very upset. I was so desperate to get below it! X

Don't be too hard on yourself, tomorrow is another day:) keep up with the water and don't let yoursef feel hungry I think that is the key xx

I am disappointed in one hand but on the other it pushed me onto doing my run and I feel great for it! So one down one major up :) also pit the scales into perspective too, I am going the right so what if it goes over slightly for a wee while! X

Sts on scales this morning :) 18lbs lost in 3 weeks, and not completely on plan. 24 days left on diet to do as much as I can, wishing for 14lbs but that a bit unrealistic lol but wud b sooo great to get to 12.13. w man wish I cud stay on diet till that figure is achieved but no matter. Once off this one I'm going onto another to get rid of rest. X

Morning timetogo, 18lbs in three weeks is an amazing loss, just think how much longer that might have taken on other diets, very pleased for you, keep at it and make the most of exante while you're on it you can do it xx

Make the most. Yes that is good advice. It's exercise that got me stumped. I started running this week, some people report slowed weight gains.... Dunno if I should stop the exercise till I stop exante but I also wanna tone. Auch, its so difficult x

Good afternoon time2go, well done for getting back on track, stay focused hun. Like amarsaday said 18lbs in 3 weeks is an amazing loss :hug99: xx

Thank you, I am muddling along. Trying to stay motivated. Just about to start girls dinner... Gonna glug two huge glasses of water.... X

Thank you, I am muddling along. Trying to stay motivated. Just about to start girls dinner... Gonna glug two huge glasses of water.... X

Stay focused hun, you so can do it. Don't undo all the hard work you've already done. Remember why you're doing this :hug99: xx

I'm such an emotional eater. And boredom. Sitting here bored and wanna eat. Also, the diet is boring. It's so worth the results, thankfully :p:eek:

Just had my porridge, see if I could cook it and eat it on the packet I would. Hate wasting it lol every scrape counts! Yummy yummy x

Got another got result on scales this morning, scales r still moving fast! Eek. Exciting stuff. 13.12 this morning. I know I shoyldnt think about what I might lose but sooo hoping to get 12.13 on scales on 29th June (my last exante day) but even of I dont get that I have achieved soo much. I am now lighter than I was before I had my kids. My oldest is 3, middle is 2 and baby is 8months (all their birthdays r august/Sept) so I'm well chuffed :)

Glad you are doing well, it does help when you see the scales move in the right direction!
Keep up the good work:)

Well, back to work tonight for two nights. When I was eating I would find I would massively over eat on night's cos I don't sleep well inbetween but I am actually funding that I wasn't haven't enough packs, after one spell of two nights I was actually three packs down :-? So today I have had my packs just a little more spaced out. I'll have something before night, prob a bar n then try something early hours of morning. Keep each three packs into the snae dates. Hopefully that will work... Drinking sore head today, but of stress bit of not enough water. Just had two pints, a coffee n some porridge. See if it shifts then try paracetamol x

Good afternoon time2go, hope your head clears :hug99: xx

Thanks, downed the water and took two paracetamol... Working a nightshift so don't fancy starting with a sore head... X

Well night shift went ok, managed my three packs within those 24 hours. Not had any packs as yet so got three to have before midnight. I was meant to have one early hours of morning but forgot to take anything with me. Struggled not to eat, it I managed to resist the vending machine :) feel very empowered x

Good afternoon time2go, you're doing fab. Empowered - I like that word! :D :hug99: xx

Aw thank you :) just completed day 3 of my running challange I deem.great. cannot believe I am even doing this. Never thought I wud! Enjoying it so much! Had to sneak out after my mum left, I'm between nights n she didn't rhibn I should do a run? I thought for all I do.I wud b ok. Will find out tonight I suppose ....

Back