my final go! no room for failing...

time2go

Gold Member
Well I was on this for two weeks, lost 16lbs had a wobble on nightshift followed by a BBQ n gained 7lbs of which I have lost 3 lbs of. But whilst I done those two weeks I never had one full ts day. So I restarted yesterday determined to so 110%! Only have till end of June to lose what I can n bot doing this diet again! Wanna get to 13 stone which I haven't been for many many years!

Today, I am struggling. Soooo hungry. Have a fridge full if nice food from my BBQ n wanna eat it! And I got the whole "just eat healthy' talk. Doesnt help. Writing this to keep myself going!

:) x

Feeding the kids. That is hard! Esp when actually feeding the baby :-/

Good afternoon time2go, hang on in there. You already know the first few days are the hardest, so don't blow it now hun :hug99: xx

Aw thank u :) still going x

welcome back aboard the Exante wagon time2go! I hope you can get through the first few days as it will get easier for you then, You can do it !!:)

Aw thank you :) I'm so determined! Hubby has just come in with a cook at home Indian meal... Struggle! Got kettle on to have with my bar....

how funny, my lot have all just had a curry as well! I stuck to vegetable soup and a boiled egg:)

It looked nice. But I done it :) oh yeah x

Just had a sneaky weigh n I have nearly lost my gain from night/ day off track at weekend... Hopefully by the morning :) ( I'm a morning weigher) another wee morale boost....

Away to bed starving! Sat two (again) done :)) x

Epic fail today :-(

Ended ip baking a birthday cake. Didn't eat it. Kept some for hubby. Wrapped it away. Gave the rest away. Just came across someones abandoned plate, with their left overs. Ate them! So after I sat throw them e.enjoying theirs and resisting. I ate someone's scraps! And tomorrow is my birthday and I have no plans cos I wanna stay on ts.... Also wanted to see a nice number on sacked in morning. Ruined it now :-(

So, yesterday I went my first run! Doing the couch to 5k. It was hard but felt amazing to finish :) feel on a.bit today. Looking forward to my next run which is something I never thought I would say!

I hope the exercise doesn't slow down my weight loss but then I do need to start toning up! Just need to see how it goes x

Hiya time2go, belated many happies for your birthday. Think exercise can only be a good thing long term, so enjoy it! :hug99: xx

Hi timetogo, just keep at it, I know how hard it is, I have three kids and hubby to cook for and having friends round for bbqs is a killer, but just keep at it and keep zoning yourself out from the temptations. Keep remembering the water, I'm going to try the bouillon today everyone swears by, nearly done first week so willpower is still really strong, but I keep reminding myself how much better I feel already. Best of luck xx

hi time 2 go, Well on done on starting your couch to 5K, you are doing so well with your weight loss journey I am sure the exercise can only help xxx

Oh I don't like.bullion. wish I did! Tried it so many times but nope!

Aw thanks guys, I'm really staying strong. Think I've finally got the mind set, so determined to see 13 stone on the scales, was 14.1 this morning sk hopefully not long! I am a bridesmaid 6th July n I so wanna be slim n toned. Lol for me to be 13odd tone is slim for me!!! Haven't seen it for years n years lol x

Morning time2go, how's it going? It is really hard no doubt about it but the results are soooo worth it! If you slip up, just draw a line and move on. Don't fret about it. Hope you're enjoying the weekend anyway xx

Hey, I'm good today. Broke the next stone barrier so that's always a moral boost! I have an end date in mind for it so gotta stick to it. No second chance! Thwnk u for ur support x

Back