My Final Journey - PrettyPaula to Pretty and Slim Paula!

thanks Claire.... so wanted baileys. i dont even drink baileys. so i bought one of the staff one and watched her drink it. hahahaaa

today so far

1 litre water
2 cups tea
1 glass coke zero (now)
vanilla almond bar (ok, bit grainy, gave me burps!)
mushroom soup (okay, bit grainy but easy enough to drink)

I'm not a lover of the soups either do don't order them now but guess you don't know til you've tried.
I've drank 2.5 L already today, I have sinus pain and a sore throat so the waters helping but the copious trips to the loo are a pain...... Ah well will flush me through lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

welcome paula,
i am trying to catch up on diaries as being away fior 2 weeks has thrown me a bit, congrats on being able to say no to a drink, and good luck with this although i am sure you will find it easy as it all is so scruummy and the support on here is brill,

my daughter is in notts, she is always saying about what goes on near her,

ps you will find peeing for england is now a new sport hehe

Thanks for the welcome!

Well this rain, my word. i live just off of a river, and its a bit dicey i can tell you! drought my @rse!

i had to get changed earlier, so thought id be a wally and jump on the scales for a laugh... weight change so far today -3lbs

hahaha. Jokes. This plan is so fun.

Well Done, it took me ages to get into Ketosis and to be honest I am not sure if I am or not. Still feel hungry but I do not space out my meals throughout the day, but have cold hands and feet!!!

Keep it up, looking forward to following your progress!

I still get on the scales daily, I know I shouldn't, anyways 3lbs is excellent isn't it, :)

Well if after all of this damn rain we still have a water ban it shows its all about the dollar doesn't it.

I find when I am in ketosis I do t feel hungry at all I am not back in yet as I had a break at the weekend for my birthday, I just want it to go quick to get back on
Have fab day.

and you cable!! hope its nice and you get into ketosis!

Morning All,

still not in ketosis yet... i definately know my bodies fighting it, although last night i read something VERY interesting online about ketogenic diets.

During the first few weeks of the ketogenic diet the body has to go through the "metabolic shift", as Mauro DiPasquale calls it. While going through this the body will experience a small degree of fatigue and brain fog, but once the body gets used to manufacturing ketones as the main energy substrate the body actually has more energy than it previously had, and you won't have to be fighting through all those low blood sugar crashes that your high carb meals previously gave you. Also when in ketosis, ketones are the preferred energy substrate for the brain over protein.

the rest of the article can be found here - Bodybuilding.com - In Depth Look At Ketogenic Diets And Ketosis.

so it may take upto 2 weeks to get into ketosis properly... very interesting info...

had a bar this morning for breakfast... cheeky scale jump this morning, bang on 16st... 8 lbs down since monday.... wowzers!

thats great!! are you finding it easier now? x

Hurrah, its lovely seeing the scale move dowwwn :) well done chick

I had a sneaky weigh this morning, must resist now for a week!! xxx

i know... its so hard though right!!

yes deffo easier, Ketosis has taken 4 days but im finally there tonight.

pink on my sticks and happy as larry. Good job as ive got a hugely important day full of meetings tomorrow! :)

hoping to see 15 something on the scale over next couple of days... then thats mini goal one complete! EEEP! x

Excellent!!!! Do you find you don't sleep as much when I ketosis, I find I am up about 2 hours earlier, believe me thats a massive thing as I can sleep.
Well done Paula, have fab day.

I had some sticks from atkins they pink on day three. Keto ahoy :)

Makes it much easier, hope your day goes well Xx

hey ladies! thanks for that, my day went exceptionally well....!

great meeting with a customer, great one 2 one with my boss, and great store visit.

managed about 3 litres so far, 1 shake, 1 bar... not sure what i fancy for tea... chicken or a pack? i know i need another pack later (thinking choc crispy mush?)

im in ketosis, sticks say so :) i feel good, bit foggy but this shall pass i know :)

Seems like you've had a fab day! How do you manage your water intake? Any tips would be so helpful as I know I'll struggle with that. I do like water but just don't know how I'll manage to drink 3 litres :confused:

I've got my ketostix too. Cant wait to see red! Lol

Amber Star said:
Seems like you've had a fab day! How do you manage your water intake? Any tips would be so helpful as I know I'll struggle with that. I do like water but just don't know how I'll manage to drink 3 litres :confused:

I've got my ketostix too. Cant wait to see red! Lol

I have a 750 ml bottle. I drink 1 bottle before each pack,so one before breakfast, one before lunch, one before snack and one before tea. Means if I want to drink more after then I am at least over the 3l. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

similarly, i have a 1 litre buxton sports bottle that i refill. once in the morning, once at lunch then once at dinner, its always gone by the end of the day.

i then have other stuff in between to like tea, coke zero etc and fizzy water.

plus the liquid in my shakes... its easily 4 litres i think?

Woot woot :) fantastic hun, oo crispy choc...yum yum :) I like the crispy ones made into a sludge with less water, eaten with a spoon yummms

You are good with your water, I have to force it down, uuuugh I hate it!! lol

Have a good weekend xx

good day today...

b: vanilla caramel shake
L: truffa bar
D: mac cheese over broc/cauli and some cooked chicken

Feel good...

been shopping ALL day... bought some shorts and a playsuit for my Mexico holiday, size 12's. Oh yes. commitment.

Holiday Clothes...

I wanted to post them in here... as ive NEVER bought clothes in these sizes before...

Aztec shorts are a 12... love them

Playsuit is a 12, really cute

polka dot shorts are a 10 (!) as the 12 looked quite big (ha!)

i will be posting photos come October of me WEARING these in Mexico. FACT.

P1000875.jpgP1000876.jpgP1000877.jpg

very exciting... i spent literally HOURS in TK Maxx today, i was shopping with my 2 gay best friends as they are off to Gran Canaria Gay Pride next week and the boys needed my bargain hunting style expertise (cough cough)

i was drooling over the Chloe and McQueen goodies, i cannot wait until im slim enough to buy those.

Back