My FINAL weight loss diary!!!!!

Woohooo first weigh in today!! Cannot wait! I have never been so excited to get on those scales! X

Weigh in result!!! 1st week!!

Lost 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohoooooo

Thanks!! I'm so happy!!!!!!
My initial target was to lose 7lb which takes me just under 14st and back into the 13's!!!!

Losing 8lb makes me 13st 12.5lb only 3.5lb of my next target of 13st 9lb that would take my BMI under 30!!

Can't believe I've managed to reach my first target in one week!!!

Here's to a good 2nd week!!! X

Ahhhh brilliant!! Your commitment has.paid off!!! Well done!! Over the moon for you. Here's for week 2!" you're going to do this!! :)

Not sure what's been going on with me but since weigh I keep finding myself tempted by goodies.....I haven't had any and I don't mean all day cravings just every now and then..... Last week I meal planned the whole week and I knew where I was going! Bank holidays thrown me a bit with planning so maybe I'm giving my brain too many options!!!! Gonna meal plan rest of week tonight and get my ass to the shop tomorrow!!!

How's everyone doing?

I have struggled this evening, don't know why.....I could quite easily have stuffed my face with chocolate tonight - I haven't! But I've thought about it - A LOT

Not sure if its tiredness or habit! I haven't had much free time for the gym this week and that automatically makes me feel like I'm having a bad week Ns failing! My foods good so I know I'm not, maybe its the suppressed fat girl out to sabotage me!!!!! X

On a different note - counteracting my previous chocolate comment!!

Earlier I took my youngest daughter to a birthday party. The entertainer have my daughter a stick of twirl chocolate, she immediately came running to me with it in disgust! (If it isn't buttons she doesn't want it!!) anyway so here I was with this chocolate in my hand, melting away ready to eat - I thought about it - but I got up, found the nearest bin and washed my hands quick!!!!!

That felt good!

I had Chocolate last night! a little disappointed but not bearing myself up. I didn't have loads and loads and I have been so good up to yet.

I went to bed with headache and woke up through the night with it, it came ok almost immediately after eating it! Headaches were a regular part of my love before, guess I can say its the chocolate!!!

Back on it today, didn't take my tablet last night due to the chocolate so hoping the effects are minimal.

Don't think I will have lost anything tomorrow at weigh in!! Lost a day with bank holiday and have been so busy this week haven't made the gym once!!

Epic fail today! Haven't taken any tablets as I've eaten far too much bad stuff! Mad at myself!

Tomorrows another day. Just hope I haven't put too much of last weeks 8lb loss back on! **Big Sigh**

Back on it tomorrow, this is not a good feeling!!!!

Today might have not been the best, don't feel bad just make your next meal/ day a one with better choices - if your craving sweet stuff try finding some thing alternative within the rules. But just remember low fat high sugary items can stall weight loss .. But as a treat sometimes can keep you on track rather than bingeing :)

Also think about why you have been making bad food choices - what trigged your eating, sometimes being aware of what is behind your mindless eating can help with weight loss as you are dealing with your behaviour / issues and hopefully develop new coping methods rather than just eating .. That's the theory anyway :)

Absolutely I think your right, I'm back on track now!

Weighed in today 1lb gain, not as bad as I thought and I don't think it's a true gain really, had a big carvery quite late yesterday, been really bloated with trouble going to the loo (opposite to what I expected with Xen!)

Anyway, back on track today, I didn't enjoy the treats and I went to bed feeling disappointed and I know which person I want to be and it is not the treat snacker!!

More water, more fruit and more exercise this week and fingers crossed this time next Monday ill be boasting about a loss! :)

Hope you all have a fab week! X

Two days into this week and back on track! Did a spinning class yesterday and today, absolutely love spinning!!

Hoping for a good loss this week especially after the disaster that was last week!!!

Just checked my tummy measurement whilst getting into PJ's - lost 4 inches of my tummy since 19/8/13! Very impressed with that! Didn't think u could tell a difference by looking but maybe u can!

Back