My FINAL weight loss diary!!!!!

I hadn't really paid much attention to my clothes, I tend to live in leggings for ease! My ole faithful 'fat' jeans are loser, they are sitting below my tummy instead of tight on it, even these jeans were right and needed wearing in after a wash but not now!

I have got so many clothes waiting for me to Lose weight you wouldn't believe! Everytime I have bought something I would buy it in a size 12 in anticipation of being slimmer, they are all packed away!! Once I've got out the 13 stone brackets into the 12's I might get them out and see what I've got!!!! Exciting!!!!

I have lots of outfits in my head that i want to wear for certain things!!

Can't wait! X

I'm really glad I started writing on here, yesterday i was stuck in the house with a poorly child and one bored toddler, I was so fed up and harassed, I ended up picking at some crisps, only 1/2 bag so nothing major but I felt really bad and later my husband took our daughter to McDonald's and I nearly caved and have one as I thought I'd 'failed' anyway BUT I didn't I had the tea I had planned and today I feel good!

I have to remember how much I've changed already! Not huge weight losses but attitude changes and positive changes with clothes etc!

I think I can really do this! :)

You can have the macdonakds with the family. Just choose the grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kat that's good to know!

I am currently sat in the spin studio at the local gym waiting for the class to start! Even though I have a headache from one or two (four!) cocktails last night! Check me out! Lol

Not been on here for a few days....had a horrible sick bug and a busy busy week!!

Have been back on track though! Weigh in day tomorrow! Excited!!!!
X

I weighed in today and have lost 6lb!!!! That's 14lb altogether in 4 weeks!! :)

I had a good 1st and 4th week and stuck on weeks 2 and 3 but I am really happy with my stone!

Had the first person (apart from my husband) to say 'you look like you've lost weight' yesterday, that was fab!!!

Some of my clothes are noticeably bigger and I think I will actually have to send some to charity and get out something smaller! Don't get me wrong only a couple of items but still! That hasn't happened for a while :)))

I have also reached my 2nd target now! Actually beat it by 2.5 pounds :) and my BMI is now under 30! It's 29.5 which takes me out of the obese category and into plain old overweight!!

Next target is to get into the 12's....so 7lb to go! X

I have also reached my 2nd target now! Actually beat it by 2.5 pounds :) and my BMI is now under 30! It's 29.5 which takes me out of the obese category and into plain old overweight!!

Next target is to get into the 12's....so 7lb to go! X

Well done that's fab x

Thanks Lexi! I ordered the hypnoband stuff from amazon. It arrived today! Hopefully going to make some time for it tomorrow - how are you finding it? Do you feel anything different?

Thanks Lexi! I ordered the hypnoband stuff from amazon. It arrived today! Hopefully going to make some time for it tomorrow - how are you finding it? Do you feel anything different?

Well I don't feel like I really have a band but I am definitely less hungry than I was before & my portion sizes & definitely smaller, I went out for dinner with a friend on Friday & only ate half & normally would have polished the lot off, I really was full!!! I lost 4.2lb last week & haven't had a week like that for a while. Have you managed to do it yet?

Hello everyone!!! I am back!!
Initially I was having a week off to enjoy my wedding anniversary and daughters birthday but that turned into a little bit longer!!!!!!

Had some stomach problems and I was wondering if they were related to the orlistat but I've been off them and had some tests and got sorted out!

Least I've come back though!!

1. Having a few 'clean' days and back on the magic pills on Monday

2. Got my hypnoband book to contend with in the meantime

How is everyone??

Ok so I'm back!

Happy new year everyone!!!

I'm heavier than last time I was here, bad me! But I'm happier.....and in a great place to finally (hopefully) achieve my goals!! For years I have blamed everything on my weight and said 'when I'm thin I'll do this.....' And therefore I have lived in a miserable vicious circle!

However not anymore!!!! Towards the end of 2013 I made a huge decision and Started my teaching degree that I said I'd do when I'm skinny! I'm so much happier to be fulfilling my ambition and now I feel in a much better place and ready to tackle this weight once and for all!!!!

I'm watching my calories this week....hubby's birthday on 7th and were out on 11th...I will still be good and watch my intake and then starting the orlistat that I have in the cupboard on Monday 13th.....

I think I have about a months worth in the cupboard, I'm going to use all those and reassess where I am in my journey and decide whether I need the orlistat going forward xx

Ok so tomorrow's the day! The big restart! I'm excited to be finally doing it!!

Hey ladies....just checkin in....nearly end of day 2 and 100% so far! Feels good to be back in :) just about to tuck into cottage pie and veggies after my boxing session at the gym! X

Hey ladies....just checkin in....nearly end of day 2 and 100% so far! Feels good to be back in :) just about to tuck into cottage pie and veggies after my boxing session at the gym! X

Hi

Are you back on orlistat ? I'm considering going on them for extra weight loss but unsure

Back