my first day of CD

natzmc

today was my first day. im supposed to have 4 packs since im tall but tbh..i dont really want number 4 i dont feel very hungry at all

i started with the apple and cinamon porridge which i struggled with, its not thatit tasted bad, there was an internal argument going on 1 side said its fine, otherwas like eugh its lump you want to vomit you know it

luckily i didnt, i think i made it far to lump though. i have struggled a bit with the taste and gag relflex, i think its all in my head

i was wondering though, coke zero? is that a no go? i looked on the back there is no sugar or carbs or calories

p.s, every1 on here is an inspiration

coke zero is a no no and your body really needs that fourth pack so drink up -hungry or not!!

Hiya, good luck with your first week. Have your last shake later on. You definatly need to have all four as your body needs the nutrients.

As for the porridge, you'll find the best way to make it through trial and error. I make it with a fair amount of water and I absolutly love it.

Good luck getting through your first few days xxx

Good luck with your journey. As others have said it's a no. The further you get with the diet the more you can introduce things like that - so something to work towards :)

thank you for the replies, i appreciate it

I know it will be tough but I am really going to do it. Im 23, its time to get it sorted and starting living a full life

Back