My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

thankyou for the well wishes guys!
yeah it looks organised but i always end up editing it!
im trying to keep to my diary so that i dont eat things i shouldnt, i find it hard sometimes to stop temptation before its too late. i always seem to be hungry too which is annoying!
xxxxxx

apart from meat and cheese i dont know what foods are protein? xxxx

i almost passed out earlier got the shakes and everything, so i had to eat some sugar!
was a horibble feeling :(
such a busy day today its crazy xxxxx

juicygooseface said:
apart from meat and cheese i dont know what foods are protein? xxxx[/QUOTE
I have following
Greek yoghurt, eggs , tuna, tinned salmon , peanut butter, milk, seeds & nuts x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

juicygooseface said:
i almost passed out earlier got the shakes and everything, so i had to eat some sugar!
was a horibble feeling :(
such a busy day today its crazy xxxxx

Had u eaten enough??? X

im not sure what made me feel ill but i still feel odd now, i have a doctors appointment tomoro to see whats goin on. i will try to eat more protein to keep full but at the moment i dont really have an appetite i feel quite weak and dont really feel hungry :( xxxxx

i have clinical anxiety so its not an impossible outcome!
got docs in an hour so ill find out then xxxx

juicygooseface said:
i have clinical anxiety so its not an impossible outcome!
got docs in an hour so ill find out then xxxx

Hope u get on ok Hun xx

thankyou lovelies, yeah they think it was my bodys way of reacting to anxiety when i couldnt show it, got some medication and been told to take it easy for the weekend as the tablets can have a bad reaction at first. yay fun weekend for me lol thanks for asking after me guys thats so sweet of u i hope youre both doing ok? xxxxxx

so i weighed in today ive lost 2lbs yay :)
i thought it would be more tbh but im due on so i think thats why its not such a big loss.
hoping for 2-3lbs again next week :)
at the moment i dont have a great appetite and some foods are making me feel sick so my diarys not going to be a very healthy place, but just somewhere i can write it down if i remember and have time!!
xxxx
xxxx

thankyou sweet i do drink the sugary squash inbetween food so i dont get lightheaded!
hows it going with u? xxxx

todays food:

a small banana

a dairylea dunker

some crumble with cream

a pack of sour pastilles

and im not feeling like anything else at the moment so im hoping i can eat something more substantial than i have so far! just to reiterate (sp?) this is not healthy eating at the moment, im not advocating eating this way! i dont have a great appetite and what i do feel like is not very good! will update later after tea (whatever it is!)

so OH ordered take away , i had chicken sandwich and chips,ate about half of it, need to get my appetite back, dont think this is a good way to be eating.

ovaltine before bed
xxxx

Last edited:
aww thanks, its my medication im on seems to be making my appetite weird, hopefully itll settle down soon cos ive not been on it long.
i wish i could have a duvet day believe me! but 2 jobs and a kid to take to/back to school and all the house stuff etc just cant have the time! :(
why just so-so with u hun?
hope everythings ok?
xxxxxx

Back