My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

yeah i think i understand now! thankyou for helping me love, im a juddd noob! lol so far today ive eaten cake... lol xxxx

yeah i think i understand now! thankyou for helping me love, im a juddd noob! lol so far today ive eaten cake... lol xxxx

No worries pet. It'll seem more logical after a few days. Re the cake, ur on an UD right..so rock on! xx

haha thanks hun! i think it will take a while to acknowledge that i can actually eat that stuff whilst dieting!
so ive added up roughly what calories i will be having today and it comes to 2187. i hope that will work out ok. ill be doing my exercise dvd later too xxxx

juicygooseface said:
haha thanks hun! i think it will take a while to acknowledge that i can actually eat that stuff whilst dieting!
so ive added up roughly what calories i will be having today and it comes to 2187. i hope that will work out ok. ill be doing my exercise dvd later too xxxx

Sounds perfect babe :) x

thankyou sweetheart, im glad i have you to keep an eye on me now it gives me a bit more incentive! :) xxxx

juicygooseface said:
thankyou sweetheart, im glad i have you to keep an eye on me now it gives me a bit more incentive! :) xxxx

Well i can only advise u hun. If u go through y diary ul see ive had rather a lot of issues and am currently on a break from juddd. However, i get the logistics of it and am more than happy to help. Everyone on this forum is so so helpful an just lovely, so ask anyone anything xxx

calories figured out for today are 412 cals :)
i do not appreciate down days! lol xxx

ok so back to healthy eating, no joy with juddd and the down days made me feel so ill, so back to eating healthily but this time im going to track my exercise too. i dont even know if anybody looks at my diary anymore! anyway back to it,

breakfast - pack of belvita biscuits

snack - a small pack of mcoys (from multipack)

lunch - 3 ryvita crackers with a laughing cow light and slices of ham, and another pack of mcoys

snack - some cake and a wagon wheel.. dammit! was the 3pm sugar low that killed me - i must be prepared for it tommorow!

tea - pasta bake with mixed steam veg

others - some sugar free jelly and a highlights hot chocolate

exercise so far today is an hour of walking, and arm exercises, plus another half hour of walking.

on a slight plus i weighed myself today and ive lost a pound since 2 weeks ago..not great... but not awful either!
xxxx

Last edited:
right todays food , ill edit as it changes!

breakfast - a pack of belvita biscuits

snack - pack of small mcoys and 2 boiled sweets

lunch - 3 crackers with ham and a dairylea light, with a muller corner after

snack - another small pack of mcoys and an apple

tea - weight watchers ready meal with mixed steam vegetables

others - a highlights hot chocolate

exercise so far today, an hour and a half of walking and arm exercises.

Last edited:
ok so was poorly yesterday, still not 100% now, so was random food!

a snack a jack

2 digestives

a crumpet with nutella

pastabake with steamed veg

an ovaltine light

xxxx

today is weigh in day! not looking forard to it really, dont think itll be great news! had a few off days!

breakfast - belvita bisuits

snack - a few crackers with soft cheese and ham and a penguin

lunch- weight watchers meat with potatoes and veg and a mullerlight

snack- a cake :(

tea- 2 mini pizza baguettes

others- ovaltine light

exercise today was an hour of walking and arm exercises,plus a dvd workout.

Last edited:
oh hi there! i didnt think anyone was looking, what a nice surprise :)
thanks xxxx

right tommorows plan is..

breakfast - belvita biscuits and a mullerlight

snack- a penguin and a banana

lunch- a small tin of spag bol with some fat reduced cheese with veggies and a penguin

snack- a small glass of smoothie (blueberry,blackberry and acai berry) and a penguin (dammit im gettin rid of these!!)

tea- 2 mini baguette pizzas

others- ovaltine light

ive done an hour of walking so far today, (40 mins of it hardcore!)

Last edited:
thankyou for subscribing :)
feeling poop today! xxxx

ok so wednesday:

breakfast - belvita biscuits

snack - 2 crumpets with nutella (not the healthiest thing i know!)

lunch- a wholemeal pitta with ham and sf jelly, with a couple of handfuls of coco pops

snack - a mullerlight and an apple

tea- 2 mini pizzas

ovaltine light

Last edited:
thursdays food:

breakfast - belvita biscuits

snack-mullerlight and a banana

lunch- a wholemeal pitta with ham,cucumber and laughing cow light and some sf jelly

snack- 2 snack a jacks and an apple

tea- gammon, egg and homemade sw chips

others- ovaltine light

Last edited:
Back