My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

oh will be a nice break for you then ;) xxx

Yep, I have all manner of stupid stuff planned! Well Thursday is Year 11 Prom, so I can get dressed up and enjoy a final send off to my 11s. The rest of the week I have downloaded some god awful scifi shows and movies to watch. :)

ooh that sounds like a great plan! i am jealous! have u got a special dress for your schools prom? xx

Yeah, I went shopping yesterday and bought this one.

I_151017962_50_20110216

Lovely dress!

aww thats lovely! simple yet unique :) u will have to post a pic of u wearing it! lol xxx

Saturday

Breakfast- bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Lunch- a wholemeal pitta bread with lettuce, cucumber, reduced fat mature cheese and ham, and after i had a cranberry cereal bar

Snack- no snack today- too full from lunch!!:cool:

Tea- Medium curry with a bit of rice, and veggies mixed in (broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn)

Others- a highlights dark hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and a bit of quark mixed with white choc options, then an ovaltine light

That is the last time im eating quark for a while- felt really sicky for ages after, and only had a bit :( xx

Will do... I'll post nice photos from Thursday. :)

You making me jealous with yo cranberries! (I am not allowed them- they interact with my meds. :( Love them so much)

aww no cranberries :( never mind, i am jealous of your dress so we're even :D lol xx

Sunday

Breakfast - no breakfast i had a lie in :)

Lunch-bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Snack- a couple of mini chocolate doughnuts :) and 2 petit filous

Tea-some chicken pie, with roasties made with frylight and herbs, a bit of gravy and brocolli, carrots and sweetcorn - it was lovely :D

Others- highlights dark hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and an ovaltine light

i have discovered something amazing! if u put the mini marshmallows in before you pour on the hot water they make a lovely gooey topping on top of the hot choc, and then u add a few more on top to melt and it is sooo good! :cool: xx

Monday

Breakfast-bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk (god i am getting boring!)

Lunch- a tuna and onion and sweetcorn wholemeal sandwich , made by my brother :D and a pack of mini cheddars

Snack- a cranberry cereal bar

Tea- Spinach and feta and pesto vegetarian lasagne with some lettuce and peppers - also made by my brother and was AMAZING!!

Others- highlights and marhsmallows and a couple of oreos and an ovaltine light

My brother took me on a trek today we walked 8 miles in total!! and half of it was uphill, it was proper hardcore and my muscles are sore today but it was great :) we went to the highest point in where we live and sat and had our lunch :) xx

hi have read through your diary its good to see that someone has the same ideas as me with the plan we are abit similar seems like u are doing well u sound very positive tho cant see ur weight statistics. i have just started a food diary here aswell would appreciate some feedback so i no from someone experienced that im headed on the right track!
good luck
mich

Get you! getting all exercisey! I skipped the gym and went to my buddies for dinner... hmm. I'm a bad girlie!

That lasagne sounds amazing! Any chance of a recipe?????? ;)

hi have read through your diary its good to see that someone has the same ideas as me with the plan we are abit similar seems like u are doing well u sound very positive tho cant see ur weight statistics. i have just started a food diary here aswell would appreciate some feedback so i no from someone experienced that im headed on the right track!
good luck
mich

wow experienced? im not experienced hun! lol i just look on mfp to help with daily guidelines on fat and carbs etc and look for healthier choices, im not great tho! lol well last time i got weighed i was 8st 8 but that was a while ago and ive been exercising and eating healthily since, with the occasional treat ;) but i dont weigh myself anymore, as long as i feel i look okay thats fine with me :) if u give me a link to your food diary i will come say hi :) xx

Get you! getting all exercisey! I skipped the gym and went to my buddies for dinner... hmm. I'm a bad girlie!

That lasagne sounds amazing! Any chance of a recipe?????? ;)

ooh naughty lady! was it good? i know bout the exercise right! get me! lol im off swimming today aswell with my little one, got mother coming too tho so should be able to fit some lengths in :)

i will have to get the recipe from my bro for the lasagne, i want to make it too lol he bought the book back from canada so its all in cups and stuff.. BOOO!!

but it was basically just lasagne sheets cooked up already before hand, and then lotsa spinach drianed and cooked in a large frying pan, mixed with lotsa pesto and then feta chese was mixed in with it too and salt and pepper etc, then layered in a dish with lasagne sheets, then the mix, then some mozzarella, then repeat bla bla till you have used all the mixture and top with lasagne sheets and cheddar cheese,
it made enough for 8 people and you only need a tiny peice i was so full (had it with salad too)
sorry thats not very specific, i will see if i can get the exact recipe hun xxx

Tuesday

Breakfast- cranberry cereal bar (sorry shrimpster!)

Lunch- salad made with letuce, cucumber, tomatoes, a bit of pesto and a few pine nuts, with another cranberry cereal bar after

Snack- 1 jacobs flatbread salt and pepper cracker and a mini roll (wasnt even worth it lol)

Tea-a birdseye chicken breast with homemade chips made with frylight and a little tommy K :D

Others- an aero hot choc with mini marshmallows and an ovaltine light

had a strange day today, i think i ate lunch too early and started craving munchies in the afternoon! x

Wednesday

NAUGHTY TAKE AWAY TODAY!! hehe! :D

was good all morning and afternoon but had take away as its a year since i started slimming world so a year since i lost over 2 stone :) and it felt good :D xxx

Well deserved then! :) Congrats on the big loss! Also, that lasagne sounds uhmazing! x

Enjoy the naughties!

I'm getting ready for the Year 11 Prom soon!

Back