My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

Oooh, this is sounding very good! I'm jealous, I don't feel any toning apart from AGONY of the muscle pains!

oh no! but soon u will have a jillian body!! xxx

I doubt it! Day 27, I can't tell much difference anywhere except my shoulders...

Shrimpy said:
I doubt it! Day 27, I can't tell much difference anywhere except my shoulders...

Awww no jillian body after 27 days boo :-( and my daughter is convinced it's me on the DVD box...keeps pointing at jillian saying "mama mama" I was taking that as a good omen :) x

Hey

Just popping on to say hi :) your diary is fab, I too am trying to exercise a bit more tone up in preparation for my holiday (5 weeks tomorrow yey) I will not have a jelly belly this year :) haha) x

Awww no jillian body after 27 days boo :-( and my daughter is convinced it's me on the DVD box...keeps pointing at jillian saying "mama mama" I was taking that as a good omen :) x

There may be a difference, I am a bit useless at noticing changes! I get measured tomorrow though!

Hi - I'm loving your diary. You are doing what I want to do! No more counting/weighing or worrying just 'healthy eating' & good fun weekends. Mind you I think I'm a lot greedier than you :D

haha thanks for the comments people :) i am still going on really well! this obviously works and i havent had 2 count anything really its great :) some days of the month i have to stop myself from going too far- my weakness is cakes mostly and OH loves cakes so i have to hide when hes picking them at tesco :( lol all good tho! having turkey burgers tonight :) xxx

Mmm cake! I love cakes! I always buy little treatsize preportioned sliced cakes, just so I can have them, couldn't trust myself with an ENTIRE cake!

I love cake, I'm always finding an excuse to bake but then I have to give it all away in case I eat it all! Did you watch the great British bake off?? Yum yum :)

I sky+'d it watch it tomorrow :) I am a big cake cupcake baker... Been baking today and have them ready to take into work tomorrow to offload :) been practicing my piping as have my first official "function" on Saturday... My friends engagement party but I am freaking out that I am going to fluff it! Eek the pressure

You'll do great, i'm rather jealous... I wish cupcakes for me!!

Thanks I hope so...under pressure big time. Going to start having a little think about making a sw friendly cupcake.... I don't like these recipes that are floating around on here where u sub the flour for eggs because too me they look really eggy haha x

guess who lost like 5lbs?? :) xx

aww thankyou :) i was using bad maths before, i lost 7lbs not 5! i was 8.8 and now im 8.1 :) xxxx

not in a week! blimey that would be good! lol im not sure how long it took, i think it was about 4 weeks since i got weighed b4 that, i just weigh in at boots occasionally. im not sure what my target weight is now to be honest, it was 7.7 but i dont know if ill be looking ok at that weight, so im just gonna keep going till i feel like im at the right weight :) xx

juicygooseface said:
not in a week! blimey that would be good! lol im not sure how long it took, i think it was about 4 weeks since i got weighed b4 that, i just weigh in at boots occasionally. im not sure what my target weight is now to be honest, it was 7.7 but i dont know if ill be looking ok at that weight, so im just gonna keep going till i feel like im at the right weight :) xx

Haha ok I was thinking WOW 7lbs in a week...fantastic :) although 7lbs anyway is fab so congratulations.

Yes you just got to go with what feels right for you. How tall are u? X

lol thankyou hun, im 5ft 1 :) a little shorty! how tall are you? your around the same weight as me i see :) xxx

Back