my first main goal.......

tsweety81

ok i know i should just take it half a stone at a time but just working out how much i need to lose until im no longer obsese and that is 22 lbs. i cant wait to get there.i wanna lose alot more on top but for starters it dont seem too much to work towards. come on me i can do it................:banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011:

You can do it! I know the advice to take it a step at a time, count the half stones etc but I like looking at the big picture too. I have about 7lb to go to get out of obese- for the first time in my life! Then 2 more stone to get to 'normal'.

If I can do it.... anyone can, I'm a self-sabotaging fatty by nature!

aw thanks mini....we can do this....ive had a few rough days incuding today but im not gonna give up and am going to get back on the band wagon asap.......i dont want to obese for another year i did lose weight a couple of years ago and i felt so good for it so just cant wait to get back to that weight for starters then work on losing the rest.but just to see my little mii on the wii say im not longer obese or a-beast as i call it i will be so so so happy.my hubby is right at the bottom of ideal so i always feel like such a fatty when i go on there:cry:

I though the wii was a gaming thing? Does it weigh you? I dunno, I don't even have a telly!

I lost some weight a couple of years back and felt soooo good. Wish I had continued but life got in the way! I really hope I get to goal and maintain.... well it's what all of us want isn't it! :D

Back