My First Shake

kitten kat

Got up this morning, felt all excited, no coffee...just water...and off i trotted to the pharmacy!

Just had my first shake...how disguting is that!...argghhh...absolutely hated it, had to force it down...vanilla flavour...hope the choc or strawberry are better...

but still, i am very excited, pharmacy also gave me some ketone stix, so i can see when i go into ketosis..they were absolutely fantastic..! So I expect to be in ketosis by sun/mon...then whoa...bye, bye, fat...the fatty cells will be burning away!:p:p:p

good luck ,the first week will fly by and when u get ur wi in will spur u for second ... i love the choc one :)

All the best, I am on Day 2 now and it is not even a tenth as hard as I expected. Stick with it!

Hi kat, you will soon learn to love the shakes i promise you. I put some coffee & tablet sweetner in my vanilla shake with lots of ice cubes & it's like a gorgeous iced latte! I also do this with the chocolate shake to make an iced mocha, some people mix the chocolate with peppermint tea to make it a chocomint shake. You will soon find what works well for you. Anyway good luck hun xxxx

I also had my first shake this morning and, surprisingly, it didn't taste too bad. I had the vanilla one with a little bit of coffee. I've managed to have one litre of water so far. But ... I am really struggling already. I feel light-headed and weak and hungry. I just want to chew something real bad.:cry:

Stick with it girls....keep up the water and I also promise it will be much easier very soon :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi - I went to pharmacy yesterday so had my first this morning-strawberry! wasn't too bad - feel excited too .hope it goes well for u

how excited do we all sound...its so good having you lot around...makes a big difference knowing i am not going it alone...

my pharmacist said, the first three days are the hardest, as we will still get hunger pangs, but apperently after this, they should ease once ketosis kicks in..:)

bring it on!!!:p

the choc one is lush blended with ice or hot, your taste buds do change im due for refeed in a week and im gonna miss the shakes!

This is the second time I've tried this, the first time I decided to stop almost immediately as I couldn't drink the shakes. They tasted so salty I was sick. Well, I hadn't added salt to anything I'd eaten or in cooking for about 10 years. Before starting this time, I ate salt with every meal for about 2 weeks. And this time...I really like the taste of all the shakes. They taste like a dessert. So it's probably just the salt taste, and that is something your taste buds get used to really, really quickly.

Hi , Was just wondering how u r doing as I started same day as u and i'm going to weigh in today- good luck if u r too!

Hi , Was just wondering how u r doing as I started same day as u and i'm going to weigh in today- good luck if u r too!

Good luck casperos -do let us know!

hey hope your weigh in is good, i get weighed first thing tommorrow morning (fri)...

hi i only get vanilla and i have 1 spoon of coffee in it and 1 sweetner and i have it hot its like a latte well as close to a latte as i am going to get i do like the other shakes but i love the coffee vanilla but i hated the chicken soup i feel sick thinking about it ha ha jenni

hi i only get vanilla and i have 1 spoon of coffee in it and 1 sweetner and i have it hot its like a latte well as close to a latte as i am going to get i do like the other shakes but i love the coffee vanilla but i hated the chicken soup i feel sick thinking about it ha ha jenni

me to...Eewww....its like pewck...yuk!!!

heyyyyyyyy I was brave this week and got 1 soup to try. I am saving it for a special occasion so don't put me off!

Back