My first WI tomorrow! (and question about water!)

Just chatted to my CDC - 1st time I've spoken to her for over a week cos she hasn't been getting my emails (strange!). Anyways - I've got my first WI at 4pm tomorrow afternoon and I'm nervous as hell!lol
I did ask her about drinking cos I'm still struggling on the cold water front and supplement my fluid intake with black coffee of CD flavourings. Also, haven't had a cold shake yet - take everything hot!lol
She said it didn't matter at all as long as I took the right amount of fluid in it doesn't have to be cold water. Is this right, cos, since I came on here alls I see is people saying "keep glugging" and I saw the thread on the sticky saying how much cold water helps with this diet.
I wanna lose the weight as soon as I can but cold water and me just don't go well together!
I so much hope the WI encourages me to go further cos - after this first week, if I've not lost anything then I'm gonna cry and cry and cry and possibly scream a bit!!!
Tx

Hi, if you've stuck to this you'll have lost, there's no way you can't xx I drink cold water but people have it warm, I think when they say 2 1/2 ltrs it means plain water, I may be wrong. Try your water at room temp or I like fizzy water xx

i dont drink any plain water at all. I drink 2 - 3 litres of sparkling water a day and about 10 - 12 cups of black coffee. I have the occasional coke zero.

While I am sure water is probably the best thing to drink, my CDC said the same as yours, as long as I am getting the fluids in one way or another the diet will still work.

Mine as well - I cannot bear too much cold water... It gives me head freeze and makes me cold! I've had warm berry water drinks (bit like hot ribena) I mix up 500ml (1/2 Ltr) at a time.... I also find it easy to drink sparkling water with the CD flavours... I drink 2-3 black teas a day but cant stomach black coffee xxx

IWILLSUCCEED Good luck with your WI tomorrow....xxx

Back