My first WI tomorrow! (and question about water!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by IWILLSUCCEED!, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

Just chatted to my CDC - 1st time I've spoken to her for over a week cos she hasn't been getting my emails (strange!). Anyways - I've got my first WI at 4pm tomorrow afternoon and I'm nervous as hell!lol
    I did ask her about drinking cos I'm still struggling on the cold water front and supplement my fluid intake with black coffee of CD flavourings. Also, haven't had a cold shake yet - take everything hot!lol
    She said it didn't matter at all as long as I took the right amount of fluid in it doesn't have to be cold water. Is this right, cos, since I came on here alls I see is people saying "keep glugging" and I saw the thread on the sticky saying how much cold water helps with this diet.
    I wanna lose the weight as soon as I can but cold water and me just don't go well together!
    I so much hope the WI encourages me to go further cos - after this first week, if I've not lost anything then I'm gonna cry and cry and cry and possibly scream a bit!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Hi, if you've stuck to this you'll have lost, there's no way you can't xx I drink cold water but people have it warm, I think when they say 2 1/2 ltrs it means plain water, I may be wrong. Try your water at room temp or I like fizzy water xx
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    i dont drink any plain water at all. I drink 2 - 3 litres of sparkling water a day and about 10 - 12 cups of black coffee. I have the occasional coke zero.

While I am sure water is probably the best thing to drink, my CDC said the same as yours, as long as I am getting the fluids in one way or another the diet will still work.
  5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Mine as well - I cannot bear too much cold water... It gives me head freeze and makes me cold! I've had warm berry water drinks (bit like hot ribena) I mix up 500ml (1/2 Ltr) at a time.... I also find it easy to drink sparkling water with the CD flavours... I drink 2-3 black teas a day but cant stomach black coffee xxx
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

IWILLSUCCEED Good luck with your WI
  7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Ditto that love - best of luck xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.