My fishy week!

I started reading this thread on Thursday and have just finished (not a slow reader, lol, just been reading on and off).
I find it fascinating and I'm giving it a go. I've been having at least one fishy meal a day since Friday, and have had 2 today. I was a bit pants over the weekend diet wise, not everything was SW friendly, but nothing horrifying. I still hope for a loss though - had a sneaky peak at the scales at home and according to them, I've already lost 2lb - to be fair though, it wasn't hard as was on holiday the week before and totally not following SW.
Anyway, good luck to anyone embarking on the fish mish. WI is Thursday, I'll let you know how I get on.

Today I tried something different... I cooked up some rice last night and added some fried up spring onions, pepper and cherry tomatoes, mixed it all together then mixed in a tin of John West Mackerel Fillets in a Korma Sauce. Had it for lunch today and it was soooooo delicious. I used boil in the bag rice and had half that bag today and tomorrow will have the same but with Sweet Chilli Mackerel instead.

Lost 2lb this week. Not a massive loss, but at least it's my holiday gain gone! Will be more fishy this week, hoping for a 4lb loss this week to get me in the next st bracket, but I know that's a tad unrealistic!

Back