Green 1½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Dip, Sweet chilli dip 1 level tbsp

extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Just for clarification on the Sweet chilli sauce as i nearly got caught out!!

Thanks Capricorn!! :) xx

Your welcome Pesty :D
Glad you picked up on that about the chilli sauce -I never thought when i posted as I have a German one and its only 0.5syn for 1tbs ..but everyone else won't have that will they :eek: -here's me sabotaging folks :eek:

Had a STS this week, so as from tomorrow i am starting my fishy week - so tomorrow menu looks like

B - Sardines on Toast with fruit and yogurt
L - Steamed smoked haddock and lots of salad
D - Foiled Sea Basa with sweet chilli sauce and SW chips and veg

Will have a few syns throughtout the day

Last edited:
I've started a fishy week til Weds WI cause I had a rather disappointing 0.5lb loss (I was 100% and I've had a few weeks of 1lb) I would like a week boost. So I started today having 2 meals a day of fish cause I don't think I could stomach fish breakfast. On an Extra Easy Day.

So thus far today:
HEx A- 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HEx B- 2 Alpen
B- Yogurt and fruit (banana, apple and strawberries)
L- Tuna, jacket potato, cherry tomatoes, plums, more strawberries and an orange
D- Grilled rainbow trout, garlic & dill champ (potatoes, garlic, oxo cube), broccoli, peas and baby corn.

Syns
5 Mikado= 2.5
Will probably follow it up with a HiFi with coffee later.

I had a really good day yesterday, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakie and smoked haddock, mash and veges for dinner!!

It was so tasty!!!! Im really hoping for a good loss this week!! Hope your all doing well!!

Capricorn - Im sure no-one thinks you were trying to sabotage them huni!! Just giving them great ideas :) I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the syns :) Im sure 1/2 syn extra wouldnt have hurt anyone anyway xxxx

Yummy that sounds lovely pesty. I'm going to get some smoked haddock. It does make the house smell though! lol

JackD - your menu sounds yummy too! Chilli sauce on fish....yum!

x

Yummy that sounds lovely pesty. I'm going to get some smoked haddock. It does make the house smell though! lol

JackD - your menu sounds yummy too! Chilli sauce on fish....yum!

x

Actually, mine doesnt!!

I bought it frozen from Farmfoods!! They have some really reasonably priced fish!!

I put 2 fillets (as they shrink a lot) into some tin foil with a squeeze of lemon juice, frylight and pepper and put it in my fan oven at 180 degrees for 25 mins.

All the juices stay in the tin foil and i didnt have any fishy smell!

xxxx

Last week I came back from holiday with a 6lb gain under my belt. I started a fish week on the way home and have done it till WI today. Not only did I drop the 6lb I brought back with me (which was probably mostly food weight) but also an additional 4lb!

I dont think I can ever thank Snuggles enough for this! :D

WOW Well done!!!

I'm starting a fish week this week. I just want a little boost for the losses. Started with smoked haddock for breakfast. x

x

Last week I came back from holiday with a 6lb gain under my belt. I started a fish week on the way home and have done it till WI today. Not only did I drop the 6lb I brought back with me (which was probably mostly food weight) but also an additional 4lb!

I dont think I can ever thank Snuggles enough for this! :D

You lost 10lb, that is brilliant, could you tell me what you had for your meals, especially breakfast. Did you do EE or red days?
Really good hun :happy036:

Quite fancy trying this but not a huge fish fan. I can handle tuna, salmon and cod... thats about it.

Anyone have any nice simple meal ideas with the above?

^^^

I would recommend;

Tuna pasta (with either a tomato sauce or served cold with ex light mayo)

Salmon baked (with either 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce or philli light) or with stir fry veges

Cod I like just baked with salt pepper and lemon with new potatoes and seasonal veg.

There are some recipes for a cod mornay online and a few more adventerous things.

xxx

just back from tesco and all stocked for fishy week next week! Prawns, Cod, salmon, all sorted.
roll on monday..

You lost 10lb, that is brilliant, could you tell me what you had for your meals, especially breakfast. Did you do EE or red days?
Really good hun :happy036:

Certainly!

I normally do red days, coz I suck up carbs. Breakfast was just a normal SW style breakfast, yogurt and fruit with an alpen light (half hex B), then tuna with balsamic vinegar / prawn with extra light mayo with salad or scanbran and cherry tomatoes or salad for lunch, then oven baked fish with vegetables, usually with some herbs or spices on before putting in the oven for tea.

I think you can get a lot more variety in there if you do it extra easy because you can make fish pie or have fish and SW chips and mushy peas, but I wanted to give myself the best chances at a decent return to pre-holiday weight.

Bear in mind also that some of that 10lb would have simply been food that was still in my body straight after the holiday.

hiya just been to asda and got massive bag for £2 of pollock, any tips on recipes?

Back