My fishy week!

Well ali I was very good and just had some melon and kiwi fruit and some sugar free yoghurt but I really had the muchies yesterday! Hope I dont feel as hungry today! And yes youre not going mental Clarfeel, after 2 days I felt a bit slimmer!

Hi all, the original fishy thread was mine, and I still stand by the great losses to be had by eating a lot of fish now, I am not far from target, and last week lost 5lbs just by eating fish twice a day!! Sea Bass is probably my favourite just roasted in foil with onions, garlic and lemon.....Hope it all goes well for you all x

Hi all, the original fishy thread was mine, and I still stand by the great losses to be had by eating a lot of fish now, I am not far from target, and last week lost 5lbs just by eating fish twice a day!! Sea Bass is probably my favourite just roasted in foil with onions, garlic and lemon.....Hope it all goes well for you all x

Hi Snuggle :wavey:

Thanks for popping in - I read your thread from start to end - highly enjoyable!

It's good to hear that you are still doing so well ... yours is an inspirational story :)

Hi snuggle credit goes to you, really enjoying looking for different recipes and hoping for a good loss on tuesday.

Crab salad for Lunch.
and wait for it!!! prawns in a butternut curry sauce homemade of course with rice, peas and sweetcorn for dinner will most prob have some salad leaves as i dont think the butternut is enough as 1/3 sf.

Thank you for your kind comments! Fish really does work, Im not sure if some of it is because your being so careful there are no slip ups...but who cares as long as it does what it says on the tin x The prawn curry recipe on the original thread is lovely btw

Snuggle69, Thank you so much for the original thread! It's inspired me to do my first ever red day and eat some fish and I'm loving it. Can't wait to hit the scales now lol! x

I ate fish lots and lots last week and managed a 3lb loss at weigh in

First fish day for me! Salmon an salad for lunch, trout stuffed with rice & veggies for dinner - lush! Bring on another fishie day tomorrow :bunnydance:

wow my curry was so filling : x2 handfuls of prawns, a whole butternut squash, thyme, fried onions in frylite and then added. 1.5 tsp of medium curry powder and salt and pepper. i also added veggies and ive enough for two people or tomorrows tea. Hubby doesnt like butternut so more for me.

wow my curry was so filling : x2 handfuls of prawns, a whole butternut squash, thyme, fried onions in frylite and then added. 1.5 tsp of medium curry powder and salt and pepper. i also added veggies and ive enough for two people or tomorrows tea. Hubby doesnt like butternut so more for me.

Sounds lovely ... did you add liquid hun?

oh yeah sorry forgot that bit cooked the butternut on its own with water to cover it and as it softened the water evaporated slightly so just mashed the butternut in with what water was left and added the rest of the ingredients remember you can always add water later if too thick.

oh yeah sorry forgot that bit cooked the butternut on its own with water to cover it and as it softened the water evaporated slightly so just mashed the butternut in with what water was left and added the rest of the ingredients remember you can always add water later if too thick.

I wonder if a tin of tomatoes could be added? Just for extra superfree ... mmmm, think I'll deffo try this one :eating:

Hey everyone,

Am new round here... but not to SW - am about 10 weeks in now and 5 days into a fish week, though it would be a struggle and id get bored but im loving it!! :)

Dont weigh in 'til saturday so will update with results then but i was definitely inspired by the OP from Snuggle.

Today ive had left over fish pie for lunch with frozen veg and for dinner ive had roasted cod loin with roasted veg and a tomato/balsamic/basil sauce concoction - very delicious, tomorrow is fish and sw chips and sunday is Rainbow trout... will be sorry when my fish week is over!

xx

My fave 'fast' food is a tin of Princes Mackerel fillets in Mustard Sauce (0.5 syns for 125g can) mixed in with some cold cooked rice (pref wholegrain) and chopped peppers, red onion, cucumber, cherry toms and soya beans. The sauce is lovely and creamy - can't believe it's only half a syn.

I also like grilled salmon or tuna served with lots of stir fried veg.

Think me and o/h would have a falling out if I did a whole fishy week though.

I might try a fishy week after my weigh-in tomorrow :) I love fish, so it won't be a hardship - will be nice to try out a few new recipes!

I wonder if a tin of tomatoes could be added? Just for extra superfree ... mmmm, think I'll deffo try this one :eating:
Ali* that would be a good idea i thought there was maybe something missing and i think you may of found it thank you i'l try that tomorrow as ive got some more to use up.

Back