Total Solution My Flabby to Fabby Exante Diary :-D

The dreaded day 10 -> DONE! :) Had all 3 packs (bar, nana shake & choc shake), but still not enough water! Much better today as I haven't had the cravings for food that I had yesterday :) But still headachey cos of lack of water :( Thing is, its making me feel sick trying to drink it..... think I've had about 2l today so its not far off what I need to be drinking...... But euurghhhh :( Lol, anyway, just counting down the days til Friday now, if I can get through this week with another loss, I should be fine :) Although part of my problem in the past has been I'll go on a diet, lose 1st in the first week, and then expect to lose the same in the following weeks. Then when I don't I quit. But I know in my head that its not going to happen, and I'm determined to stick to this whether I lose this week or not! (Although a loss would make next week easier!!) lol :D

Day 11 -> Done! Had my 3 packs earlier than normal today as I was up earlier this morning for a lecture. Only thing is, I've had 2 bars :( Had a mushroom soup when I got back, then a bar at about 2ish..... but then about half hour ago felt really hungry, so drank water, listened to music, etc, but none of it helped so ended up having a bar :( Would of had a shake like I'd planned, but needed actual food rather than a drink.... Ohhhh I hope this isnt the start of a slippery slope!! :( Anyway, had my 3 packs, not going to have my shake later now cos I had the extra bar :-/ early night methinks so I'm not tempted with the munchies later!! No headache today so must be drinking enough water now! :)

steeleee said:
Day 11 -> Done! Had my 3 packs earlier than normal today as I was up earlier this morning for a lecture. Only thing is, I've had 2 bars :( Had a mushroom soup when I got back, then a bar at about 2ish..... but then about half hour ago felt really hungry, so drank water, listened to music, etc, but none of it helped so ended up having a bar :( Would of had a shake like I'd planned, but needed actual food rather than a drink.... Ohhhh I hope this isnt the start of a slippery slope!! :( Anyway, had my 3 packs, not going to have my shake later now cos I had the extra bar :-/ early night methinks so I'm not tempted with the munchies later!! No headache today so must be drinking enough water now! :)

It'll be fine if you try not to make a habit of it x try not to think of it as food think of it as medicine that will make you thin x

Day 12 -> DONE! :D Woohoo! Bit of a lazy day today, done absolutely nowt lol! Still on the wagon though, have had a bar & banana shake. Gona have some soup soon :) Reeealllyy need to start using up the soups lol, I only have about 10 shakes left, and still have 24 soups..... oooops :p Want to use up the tomato ones first cos theyre yucky.... but not sure I can stomach them lol! Nice cup of bouillon after to take the taste away methinks!

Hi Steelee, am so impressed, I would suggest making up the t and B soup with bouillon and adding a bit of chilli I actually quite like the soup that way. Mushroom I hated but again use bouillon to add flavour. Not a big shake fan and have the choc hot and need to get through them this week as I have almost finished the soups (2 left).
Well by Sunday night I will have done 4 weeks without a single blip. SO month 2 will be using slim and save. I am totally in the zone but need a bit of spice and savoury - I will continue to stay on the straight and narrow.
An extra bar is better than breaking what you have done up to now. Fantastic work and I have a gut feeing you will do this.
Julia x

Ended up falling asleep and not having the soup lol, just had a bar instead as it was easier, 2 bars again today though, so gona have 3 soups tomorrow lol otherwise its all il be left with! :)

Well done on the 4 weeks :D Hope I can last that long! Good luck on Slim and Save too :) Not heard of it before, but hope it works for you :) I've just bought my 2nd bumper pack off of my sister in law as she didnt need hers, so gona be on it another month at least, want to be on it for as long as possible, we'll see how it goes! :)

Day 13 -> DONE! :D Been a looooong day today with lectures and uni work, but been good!! :) Had a bar this morning, just had a tom&basil soup (wasnt as bad as the first time I tried it! Still my least fave though), and will have a veggie soup with some bouillon later. Havent had much water today atall..... need to sort that out tonight lol gona fill a 2l bottle & make sure I drink it! :) Gona start exercising tomorrow too :) nearly finished my 1st two weeks so should be ok to! Only gona be walking along the prom & back which is about a mile. Stupid really but the only reason I've not done it before is that the lift was broken where I live, and I'm on the top floor..... so I hated the prospect of going for a walk & wearing myself out, then having to climb 3 huuuuge flights of stairs when I got back...... I know it's all extra exercise, and I know my reasoning is weird, lol, but at least now its fixed I'll be out and about more :D Anyway, good day today, not been hungry atall, metallic taste in mouth has been REALLY strong all day today though, eurgghhh! Gona have to start carrying mouthwash round with me lol! Have warned all my uni friends though so at least thats something :) Anyway, gona have a nice hot cup of bouillon and read my magazine methinks :D

Day 14 -> DONE!!! :D 2 weeks!!!! :D Woohooo :) Had a bar, nana shake & vanilla shake :) Soo happy, cant wait for week 2 weigh in tomorrow!! :) Didnt end up going for a walk today, but tomorrow I will be cos I'm in uni.... :)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :). x

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have a great loss, sounds like you're doing really well.

Isnt funny how when you've had a good week you actually look forward to getting on the scales when they're something we all used to dread.

Be sure to let us know how you get on x

Good luck for the weigh in :D
I have the same twisted logic when it comes to exercise...Sometimes I get the urge to do something, but then the effort of getting changed, finding trainers, setting up Wii Fit/DVD seems too much and I don't bother!

I long for the day when exercise becomes enjoyable rather than something to be endured. Funnily enough though, I can walk for hours when there's shopping involved....;)
x

Not going to be weighing today now :( so disappointed, got really stressed, and ate 3 bars :( :( :( so gutted, I lasted 2 weeks..... Now I'll have to start all over again :(

Just wanted to write a note on here, been following your diary and i'm an ex-exante user (now doing low carb as it suits me better). All i wanted to say was don't give up and keep going. So you ate 3 bars, it's not the end of the diet, NOW is a good time to get it under control and not let a failure dictate your future to you. The diet is not lost, get right back on the wagon immediately! If you can't hack Exante then get back on a different diet, but please please don't give up just because of a bad day. I get angry at myself often because i've spent the last 15 years dieting and failing and going round in circles just because of the failure thing and inability to jump right back into it when a blip occurs. All is not lost and it is never too late to get back on board... you can do it.

Aw hun, you haven't blown it at all. 3 bars is roughly 600 calories, so even if you ate them as well as your normal 3 products, you're only looking at 1200 for the day, which is easily low enough for you to still lose weight (I aimed for 1500 when I was calorie counting).
You might have risked kicking yourself out of ketosis, depending how carb sensitive you are, but it isn't ketosis that shifts the pounds, it's the calorie defecit.
If I were you, I'd go and get weighed. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Whatever you do, don't let this little slip up set you back... It really is nowhere near as bad as you think.
X x

Totally agree with last two posters, don't give up. You have done so well and it was three bars you ate and not a take away or chocolate.

Message me if you need a blether! Big hugs xx

Hi been reading your posts all week , and you've really inspired me to do this diet. I think the 3 bars you ate wont make much difference its not as if you binged out on takeaway, sweets and cakes. I ate 3 bars when i was on CD and ill it did was slow my weigh loss down that week , but the following week I had a fantastic weight loss.
I think you've done amazing, just draw a line under it, start again and drink plenty of fluids . Look forward to reading your posts and seeing you get back on track. My weigh in is Tuesday so will let you know how Ive been getting on too . Big Hugs x

Ahh thanks everyone! Yesterday- Day 15 -> not done, but, I didnt eat or drink anything I shouldnt have...... I was travelling all day and stressed, and ended up having about 5 bars and a shake throughout the course of the day, bearing in mind I hadnt slept the previous night and didnt get home til 2am it was a loooong day..... So that wasnt good, but back on it today!
Day 16 -> DONE :D Didnt get up til 4pm after not sleeping for about 40hrs, but had a banana shake so far, gona have some soup soon to warm up abit, then maybe see about another shake later (no bars left in what I bought home after yesterday, funnily enough, lol!) Going to weigh on monday just hoping Ive not put too much on with the blip of yesterday lol! So back on track and ready for week 3! :)

Back