Total Solution My Flabby to Fabby Exante Diary :-D

Hi Steelee, I wouldnt beat yourself up too much about the last couple of days. At least you didnt totally fall of the wagon and gorge on really bad food. I'm sure a few extra bars isnt going to have too much of an impact. Good luck for Mondays weigh in, I hope you get the result you want x

Day 17 -> DONE!! :) Have had a strawb shake, a vanilla shake, veggie soup, and a cheeky slice of roast lamb! Weighed it to 50g, found out afterwards its got nearly as many calories as a pack..... for 1 slice :O feel a bit bad now as its the first bit of food off plan ive eaten :-/ But I was so determined I was having a slice..... :-/ ohh well still on plan and it wont have affected me getting back into ketosis as there are no carbs.... wont be doing it again any time soon though!

I had a cheeky mouthful of chicken when I was serving up dinner today!!

Roast dinners are just too nice and like you say no carbs in the meat so not that bad to eat x

Day 18 -> DONE!! Had a thai chicken soup, & a veggie soup. Didnt have my 3rd pack cos I ended up staying at a friends house and had only bought one soup with me.... BUT I thought I did really well as she made kiev & chips for her kids tea & it smelled soooo good, was tempted to nick a chip, but didnt....... THEN I showed them how to make 5min choc mug cake, and didnt have any...... THEN I was offered a glass of wine on more than one occasion & resisted the urge to have one :D :D :D so very pleased with ones self :D lol!

Day 19 -> DONE!! :) Have had a tom&basil soup & a tesco ultraslim bar (nommy!) and gona have a shake in a bit :) Did have a tiny bit of milk in a few cups of tea today.... tried it black (& had no sweeteners with me) and it was NOT good.... lol so needed a bit of milk.... plus had a really really weak glass of squash (our water at home tastes foul on its own!). So not done tooooo badly..... back in uni now though with my coffee & sweeteners & bouillon & coke zero so aaaaalllll sorted :D Plus bought some peppermint tea from tesco, am I right in thinking we are allowed it? Bought a pack of ultraslim choc bars too, £3 mind, lol so only got 1 pack, but glad I bought them to try anyway :)

Bit of an essay there lol, if only it was as easy to write my essays for uni!! :D Didnt weigh last friday cos of travelling all day, tempted to try tomorrow but think I'll wait til friday..... :)

Well done, hope you do well this week, I often take a sneak peak at my weight mid week even though I should'nt. Looking forward to hearing how u do this week though..

fantastic determination and well done for how far you have got, I am resisting the temptation to weigh until Monday, the amount of walking I did on holiday better show some results, well done keep up the fab work.
Julia

Day 20 -> DONE!! :) had mushroom soup, tom&basil soup, & choc shake (mixed with cold peppermint tea......... LUSH!!!!) :) Had 2 cups of bouillon, 2 cups of peppermint tea, & coke zero too. Had some bad news earlier but hoping I can stick with it and carry on going.....

Tom & basil soup??! Total respect Steelee as I cannot mouth it! Yuck, yuck, yuck. You are doing well, good luck with weigh in day! Xx

Aww thanks :) Haha the tom&basil is by far the worst, and if I could afford not to use them I would. Running out and waiting for my sis in law to send me her pack, so needs must, lol :) Just shakes & bars for me next time tho methinks! :)

Steelee it costs a bit more, but for my last order I picked exactly what I wanted. If you buy the standard boxes it is fifty per cent discount. Doing it the way I wanted, ordering the soups, bars, porridge and shakes I wanted and the quantities I wanted, I got 35% discount. The minimum order is 84 items and then discount automatically awarded. Think they have just started this offer so not sure how long it will be on.

As I say slightly more expensive but, for me, well worth it. :). x

Day 21 ->Done. Have had a banana shake and a strawb shake.....but felt soooo ill all day, dont think I could stomach a soup but theyre all I have left, apart from 1 shake which I need to save for saturday as Im out all day :( Got a horrible cold, have slept pretty much all day :( Feel sooo rubbish, really thought about eating earlier, just some porridge or some custard or something, filling and yummy..... I havent though, as I had slipped last friday and seeing as Im weighing tomorrow, I dont want to jepoardise any losses further than I have already..... Going back to sleep now.... hope everyones day has been better than mine!!xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow steeleee x

Thanx both for the good luck...... I'm gona need it..... Not sure if I am gona be weighing today now..... Really want to eat, if I wasnt feeling so rough I would have already..... Just found out my grandad passed away...... Gutted doesnt even cover it...... :( Couldnt sleep earlier from being ill, now cant sleep full stop :(

Oh Steelee what can I say. So sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself and sending big hugs x

So sorry x

Very sorry to hear your sad news Steelee! Grandad's are very special- I was brought up by mine and though I had him in my life until I was 34, I was devastated when he died!
Maybe try to do this for him as well, he would be very proud of you -as only Grandads can be!
Ar Dheis Dé go Raibh a Anam Dílis- May He Rest in Peace (in Gaelic)
O

Day 22 -> Not done....... I havent eaten anything I shouldnt have, but havent had any packs atall today..... Just felt so rough all day and after the bad news this morning I cant stomach any soup :( Was tempted to have some toast or porridge earlier as I keep going dizzy, but went and weighed and decided against it..... on the up side..... lost 12lbs in 2 weeks. Will see about trying a soup later. if I had some shakes I would have them, but iv got none left :(

Hey hun, I am so sorry to read about your Granddad's passing :( ..I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now..Make sure you take care fo yourself, try your best to have your packs. Please please please make sure you have something xxxx

Back