Total Solution My Flabby to Fabby Exante Diary :-D

So sorry to hear of your loss Steeleee x

Make sure you take care of yourself and well done for a great loss while your going through such a difficult time x

Sorry about your grandad, I really hope that you take good care of yourself over the next few weeks. Thinking of you.
Julia

So sorry to hear the news about your grandad...thinking of you x

Hope you've managed to eat something now too....12lbs is brilliant, but we don't want you getting ill on top of everything else.
x

Day 23 -> Not done..... I did have a shake, but the fact I hadnt eaten yesterday atall didnt help..... Was out all day on a trip to Bristol, and still full of a cold, but kept feeling really faint & dizzy and had people telling me I looked pale & asking me if I was ok..... So I did eat some stuff today..... I had a sandwich and a few chips (I know its not good, but I'll be back on it tomorrow..... just gona call it an early birthday treat!) So going to sleep now after a looooong day of travelling and being ill, in the hope that I feel better for my birthday tomorrow! :)

:birthday:

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

As for day 24 -> Not done....Still ill so I literally slept alll day yesterday, I didnt eat anything atall.... drank lots as I had a dehydration headache on top of the fluey thing, but it didnt work as I just kept throwing it up :( (sorry if tmi!) So yeah, not a good day, still have said headache which is the worst bit as the cold seems to be shifting abit now..... still trying to drink enough water but hasnt helped yet :(

Hii :)

Day 25 -> Not done.... I couldnt face any soup, and was still ill, but the worst thing was the dehydration headache that I couldnt get rid of!! So had food with lots of water in it, I had some porridge, some custard, and was drinking bouillon most of the day.....

Feeling a bit better today after a horrible weekend, so hoping to start again, day 26 is gona be successful! :)

Hope u feel better sn hun.
Its tough but it will be worth it.
Thinking of u :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right, day 26 -> Done? LOL! I didnt eat anything atall, still wasnt well..... but I am starting back on it properly TODAY! 3 Soups, whether I like it or not :-/

Ok.... So I didnt have the 3 soups yesterday..... I didn't eat at all..... again!! Have now decided that since I seem to have gone off the soups big time since being ill, I'm gona wait til I get the bars & shakes off my sis in law next week before trying to start again properly..... I wasnt a lover of the soups really anyway, and thats all I have left..... Sooo going to not eat much over the weekend and start again on Tuesday (I refuse to start on Monday as then I succumb to the 10-day-diet!) Its going to be a hard weekend anyway with the funeral and things, so quite glad I'm off diet til then, bit less stress..... Going to go and weigh in a min just to find out if I've put any weight on this week..... Have eaten literally nothing since last thursday, apart from a few bits saturday & monday..... so we'll see..... Just hope I dont put too much on this weekend!!

How's it going Steelee? X

Starting again today, after a weeks break...... really dreading the scales later :( just hope after all the stress of the last few weeks I can keep as motivated as the last time! 1month is the longest I have EVER stuck to anything..... So we'll see!

You've done so well so far, just keep going, we're all cheering for you to suceed :)

Wow! I just read through this!
Go girl!
If you can keep going after these setbacks nothing will stand in your way!

How are you doing now? Are you back on the diet?
x

Aww thanks :) Well I'm back on the diet tomorrow, because I refused to start on a Monday! After 3 weeks off though I'm dreading the scales tomorrow! x

steeleee said:
Aww thanks :) Well I'm back on the diet tomorrow, because I refused to start on a Monday! After 3 weeks off though I'm dreading the scales tomorrow! x

Good luck with the scales :)

And if the scales read a bit higher - so what.
Just keep going! This diary is really inspiring, I wish I had as much determination as you.

Back