My food and thoughts diary

That's great - well done! I've just had chunky vegetable soup and a piece of wholemeal bread. Will have a pear in a minute too as I'm hungry - just been to the gym and am worn out!!

Aiming to have another good week hopefully. In a couple of weeks I have my Mum and her husband coming to stay for a few days and I've booked for us to have dinner out one night so that'll be a night off for me. So I'd like to lose each week until then.

Well done lots2lose that's great!

Well done on going to the gym on a Sunday topcat! We are going for a family meal tonight so hopefully I will pick sensible choices - I may have a look at the menu before hand.

This week I am really going to try hard to cut out snacking on fruit and biscuits all the time!

Sounds like there will be fab losses this week then :)

I lost 2 this week but I know I'm in for a 4lb lose coming next that keeps me going.

:)

Yep that's it lots2lose just got to keep going!

Today is going well for me so far:
B - Original muesli bar and a cup of tea
S - Blueberries
L - Smoked bacon and bean soup and a yogurt

Well done fab day nic nak really in the zone

Looking like a great week :)

Thank you lots2lose :) I am determined this week will be better than last! And I have found that I love swimming in the mornings to wake me up!

How have you got on today?

I used to swim a mile every day when I was at target last time

I'm hoping to take that back up :)

Well done on swimming it all helps and glad your enjoying it makes it more fun

A mile a day is brilliant! I am getting faster so I will start doing more lengths to make up for it.

I've been a bit peckish tonight, I've had:
D - Chicken thai curry, satsumas, lighter choices hot chocolate and the apricot snack bar!

Day 11 (I think)

B - Plain porridge with a few blueberries and a cup of tea
S - Yogurt
L - Coconut and sweet potato soup (yum!!) and a cup of tea
D - Chilli with some brown rice and some strawberries for dessert
S - DC apricot and orange bar and a lighter choices hot choc
S - 2 maryland cookies, naughty Nicola :(

Sounds delish!!!!

Well done looks like a good day and well done on only2 biscuits I'd be wanting the whole packet lol

I've ordered some pasta that's 0 calories 0 carbs. Called eat water noodles not sure if u have tried that?

Thank you! Oh my god no that sounds brilliant, where can I find it!?

I've had a good day today mostly because I've been so busy!

B - Porridge with some blueberries and a cup of tea
L - strawberry milkshake
S - Blueberries
D - Chicken korma with some rice and 1 maryland biscuit

Got a snack left to have tonight and may have a hot chocolate later if I get a chocolate craving!

Well done both - looks good so far this week!

I had chocolate granola for breakfast with some blueberries and a cup of tea. Lunch was sweet potato and coconut soup with a slice of bread. Had cheese and onion bakes for snack, then chicken jalfrezi, some rice and veg for dinner. Just had a nice conference pear for something sweet.

Had a routine doctor's appointment this morning and last went six months ago when the doc weighed me (eek) and pointed out I should lose some weight. I happily got on the scales this time and was told I'd lost 12 kilos since then which is a shade under 2 stone (I was obviously a few pounds heavier than when I started Diet Chef!). So left there feeling pretty happy!

Went to the gym on Sunday again when the trainer made me do my new weight-training routine. I was aching in several places on Monday and Tuesday - particularly my abs. So much so, I could hardly get up once I laid down! Ow ow ow! Fortunately today it's much better. Poor old body! :D

That is my favourite soup out of them all, love it! I am so pleased for you with your doctors visit, you should be so proud!

And well done on the gym too, no pain no gain they say!! I actually like the achey feeling because it reminds me how hard I have worked at the gym (which isn't often!)

I signed up for the sport relief mile so I have that this Sunday - not sure why I keep signing up for runs because I hate running! Prefer bike riding any day

Big well done to you topcat!

nicnac18 said:
Thank you! Oh my god no that sounds brilliant, where can I find it!?

I've had a good day today mostly because I've been so busy!

B - Porridge with some blueberries and a cup of tea
L - strawberry milkshake
S - Blueberries
D - Chicken korma with some rice and 1 maryland biscuit

Got a snack left to have tonight and may have a hot chocolate later if I get a chocolate craving!

I'm not sure how it tastes but I think it's worth a go

Look up shirataki noodles

That's great Nicnac - hope the weather's good for you if it's outside on Sunday! You'll do it no problem :D

Will be interested to hear if you like the water noodles Lots2lose - I've not heard of them before.

topcat7000 said:
That's great Nicnac - hope the weather's good for you if it's outside on Sunday! You'll do it no problem :D

Will be interested to hear if you like the water noodles Lots2lose - I've not heard of them before.

Well I'm willing to give them ago got an order of all 4 types on its way so let's hope they are edible.

Yes they are a bit pricey but if I like them I'll go and search for cheaper price.

Well it all helps :)

Back