ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

Well my username is actually the name of a song I like lol. Everyone here calls me Sarah anyways ;) I've found out that I'm now a bridesmaid to be too because my sister got engaged a week ago :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

kool thats a good idea :D

ahh thats great :) ...... unfortunitly that also means you get all the wedding stress to look forward to too :(

i will be so glad on sunday when this is all over !! :D .... i thought it was only meant to be the bride that got stressed out over the wedding ! ....... i had the dentist on monday and even he asked if i was stressed out a lot at the moment ! ....... and he didn't know about the wedding !! lol ... not sure how you can see if i'd been stressed by looking at my teeth, maybe i've been grinding them in my sleep ! .... or from the amount of biting my tongue i've been doing lately! lol

:( also another friend has just asked to make 2 cakes and some white chocolate truffles for a meeting at the school next week :( .... i've been avoiding doing baking at home as i have a tendency to eat what i make ... including tasting the cake mix, icing, ect to check it tastes right as i go along ........ i think this is going to be a challenge ! :D

Claire your diarys are good :) i eat a lot of ready meals too, where did you find the mashed pot topped pie?

my username is a nickname as my name is Anna but i got called Anna-Banana when i was younger n then it was shortened to Annieb :) n i put 101 after it as noone ever has that number lol xxx

kool thats a good idea :D

ahh thats great :) ...... unfortunitly that also means you get all the wedding stress to look forward to too :(

i will be so glad on sunday when this is all over !! :D .... i thought it was only meant to be the bride that got stressed out over the wedding ! ....... i had the dentist on monday and even he asked if i was stressed out a lot at the moment ! ....... and he didn't know about the wedding !! lol ... not sure how you can see if i'd been stressed by looking at my teeth, maybe i've been grinding them in my sleep ! .... or from the amount of biting my tongue i've been doing lately! lol

:( also another friend has just asked to make 2 cakes and some white chocolate truffles for a meeting at the school next week :( .... i've been avoiding doing baking at home as i have a tendency to eat what i make ... including tasting the cake mix, icing, ect to check it tastes right as i go along ........ i think this is going to be a challenge ! :D

I know hon, I'm stressed out already just listening to my sister. Shes thinking royal blue bridesmaid dresses (I appreciate her choosing a darker colour for us because I'm a size 12 (13 lol!) and my sis who's getting married is like a size 6!). Hopefully I'll be maintaining at goal weight by then :)

Mmm those choccie truffles sound divine. I've given up my baking habit too as I couldnt stop eating it all!! I'm sure you can do it and only have a lil taste ;) xx

AnnieB - thats a good way of working out a nickname.

i got the potato topped pie from asda .... they are really yummy :)

MrsLmc - yep the wedding is that soon already ! :D

azwethinkweiz - ohh royal blue sounds good. we looked at royal blue as the other option when my mate was deciding.
ohh no :( i'm lucky that at least my mate is around the same size as me and so is one of the other girls who is a bridesmaid .... her maid of honour is a size 8 though .... so will have to try not to stand next to her in the photo's :D

yep the truffles ate really good. i did think i'd have to work out the pp's in the recipe so i could work out how many pp's are per truffle (or 2 or 3) ..... will post the recipe once i've worked it out as these are great for xmas (which is when i usually make them for)

Had WI today (as couldn't make tuesday evening) and i lost 2.5lbs which make it to an even stone that i lost before the wedding so really happy !!
will probably go every tuesday now as can do that while my daughter is in school :D

ohh my truffles are approx 2pp each (3 for 5pp) ..... but i could only divide the recipe by 99 on esource and it usually makes 100 - 120. .... also had to include the chocolate i coat them in and the icing sugar i roll them in and not really sure how much i use, so will weigh it when i make them and then adapt the pp's if i need to :)
...... still 2pp for a really nice home-made truffle isn't too bad ! .... and they are so sweet i couldn't eat more then 3 in one go ! :)

I know hon, I'm stressed out already just listening to my sister. Shes thinking royal blue bridesmaid dresses (I appreciate her choosing a darker colour for us because I'm a size 12 (13 lol!) and my sis who's getting married is like a size 6!). Hopefully I'll be maintaining at goal weight by then :)

Mmm those choccie truffles sound divine. I've given up my baking habit too as I couldnt stop eating it all!! I'm sure you can do it and only have a lil taste ;) xx

i'mm a 13 too lol, used to be an 11 tho :/ ahahaha i hate going into the changing rooms with a 12 n a 14 coz i never know which ones gona fit the best :( even in the same shop the sizes are different

AnnieB - thats a good way of working out a nickname.

i got the potato topped pie from asda .... they are really yummy :)

ah coolios ty :) i will look out for it xxx

annieb_101 said:
i'mm a 13 too lol, used to be an 11 tho :/ ahahaha i hate going into the changing rooms with a 12 n a 14 coz i never know which ones gona fit the best :( even in the same shop the sizes are different
Me too hon... I was an 11 back in the day! Maybe we'll get there again soon hehe. Being a comfortable 12 would be acceptable to me too though. My belly still seems really big but my old jeans are loose? Think I'm losing it all off my legs lol!
Agh... I bring in 14 and 12 too. Very annoying bringing in multiple pairs of the same jeans. Diff styles fit me different. I've a big booty so skinny jeans I always would need a size bigger (not that I'm wearing skinny jeans right now with my kaboose :p) xx

i love jeggings n leggings with long tops - i just have a belly n big boobs so all my weight is there, i can fit into 12 tops easily but they are well tight on my boobs xxx

annieb_101 said:
i love jeggings n leggings with long tops - i just have a belly n big boobs so all my weight is there, i can fit into 12 tops easily but they are well tight on my boobs xxx

I've never tried jeggings, I'm a bit wary of my legs lol....they're a lil (lot) wobbly! I don't have big boobs (36C) but my belly is big and I'm quite wide/broad so I think my top half is now a bit out of proportion lol! I defo need done new tops, I'm still wearing mens tshirts because I feel big in normal tops :( xxx

i was wary about em too but when i tried em i love em, yeah they're tight but nothing wobbles coz its a thicker material :) i sometimes do that, especially hoodies :heartpump:

awh not good, i'm sure you're not tho, once my belly goes my boobs will look bigger :D heeheehee xxx

Ohh I'll be keeping my eye out for when you post that recipy. And congrates on the brilliant loss. I got my stone this week too. They gave me a little chrystal stone. Chuffed xxx

i hope to finish my truffles off on sunday so will post it on here before next weekend hopefully!
thank you. well done to you too. ... i got a glass stone too :)

deleted

Last edited:
Well done for loss :) hope wedding was amazing!!!!! We want pics!!! Xxx

thank you. yep wedding was a good day (once my mate had actually got to the church as she was still stressing out till then) :)

had a few minor things happen like 2 people not showing up on time to have their hair done in the morning, one of the other bridesmaids being a drama queen and one of the waitresses dropping a tray of glasses of champagne (luckily not over me but on one of the other guests on another table) .... but other then that it went quite smoothly :D

..... having a nice relaxing day today. .... had a long lay in ... got up and has a shower .... i had to shampoo my hair twice and then condition to get all the hair spray out from yesterday .... then did some lunch. ..... now about to roll my chocolate truffles !

i have cropped some pics from yesterday ..... this is me and my daughter. :)

Attachments

• 331176_10150368084228899_685788898_9704211_2102155324_o.jpg
    331176_10150368084228899_685788898_9704211_2102155324_o.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 308102_10150368084923899_685788898_9704229_1419229628_n.jpg
    308102_10150368084923899_685788898_9704229_1419229628_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 40
The colour of that dress is fab methinks! You look lovely! How cute is your lil one too :) xx

The colour of that dress is fab methinks! You look lovely! How cute is your lil one too :) xx

yep i really liked the colour :D ... ahh thank you. yep she is a bit of a cutie pie (even if i do say so myself :D )

:) i finally decided on a new username :) ..... will continue this food diary till WI on Thursday then start the new diet week with a new diary ..... as any weight i put on this week is wedding weight ! lol.

Back