Wednesday 31/08/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana

Lunch:
Tesco L/c Steam Meal, White Fish & Steamed Potatoes - 8pp
Salad - 0pp

Tea:
Chicken Curry, Rice, Naan Bread - 17pp

Chicken (approx 120g? ... it was roast chicken that has then been taken of bone, frozen and then defrosted) - 5pp
1/2 Jar WW Tikka Masala Sauce - 3pp
1x WW Mini Naan Bread - 3pp
1x Small Bag of Uncle Benns Boil in the bag Rice - 6pp

Dessert:
2x WW Caramel Shortcake - 7pp

Total: 32 pp

:eek: noooooo mayo is the best ... cheesy chips with mayo :) mmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

Hahaha.. cheesy chips with NO mayo, Yay!!! lol

I see you have no "milk allowance" like some of us on our food diaries BTB, so do you stay away from tea and coffee and the like? Do you drink a lot of water? Sorry for the Qs, just looking at other peoples diaries for ideas hehe xx

Ooooh,chips with Mayo and cheese...yum. Just had a smoothie from jump...any clue at all how many points in one of them? Won't be eating much else til WI anyway but would like to know!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ewww cheesy chips and mayo ..... no cheese or mayo then would be good :)

nope i don't drink tea or coffee.... i like hot chocolate in the winter when its cold but other then that i'm not really a fan of hot drinks.

....... i had some milk the other day when a white sauce to go with my cauliflower ..... but i think thats all i've used since i started this diet. lol ..... i've never been a fan of milk ! .... i used to have it on cereal occasionally if i had it but found i'd buy 1 litre of stay fresh milk that would last for 7 days and still bin half the carton the carton a week later !

i don't really drink a lot of water either. i tend to only drink it when i'm exercising .... probably only about 2 litres a week rather then a day ..... as i don't really like that either, lol :) ..... i drink a lot more of it in the summer if its really hot to stop dehydration (same as when exercising) but that's about it.... i brought some more sugar free squash the other day as i plan to drink more as i know i should ..... but for me i think i need to gradually drink a bit more every day till i'm drinking 2 litres a day ..... it might take a while though .....

hehe thats ok. i'm happy to answer questions. :D

Ooooh,chips with Mayo and cheese...yum. Just had a smoothie from jump...any clue at all how many points in one of them? Won't be eating much else til WI anyway but would like to know!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sorry i don't like smoothies so i have no idea :(

Thursday 01/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana

Lunch:
WW Classic Beef Lasagne - 9pp
Lettuce - 0pp
1x Tbsp Tesco L/C Balsamic Dressing - 0pp

Tea:
WW Sweet Chilli Chicken with Thai Sticky Rice - 10pp
20g Tesco Prawn Crackers - 3pp
Stir Fry Veg - 0pp

Snacks:
Grapes - 0pp
2x WW Caramel Shortbread - 7pp

Total: 29 pp

Hi Petal! Been away for a week (or without net!) so just catchin up.. well done on the loss :D not read all posts but look forward to following :D xx

yay i just found out tesco also stock the WW caramel shortbread !! (although over £1 so costs more then poundland) .... not sure if this as a good or bad thing though ! lol :)

hello Carley :) welcome back ! have you been on holiday or just no internet?
glad your back to follow :)

Friday 02/09/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp

Lunch:
250g (Raw Weight.... well it was less then that but couldn't remember exact amount it was about 230 something) Jacket Potato - 5pp
1x Tin WW Tuna in Thousand Island Dressing - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Red Pepper - 0pp
1 Tbsp Tesco L/C Balsamic Dressing - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Raspberry Layer Fromage Frais - 1pp

Tea:
1x Birds Eye Southern Fried Chicken - 6pp
White Sauce - 5pp
(25g Carrs Sauce Flour - 2pp
300ml Skimmed Milk - 3pp)
Onion - 0pp
Cauliflower - 0pp
Runner Beans - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Belgium Chocolate and Vanilla Mousse - 3pp
1x WW Caramel Shortcake - 2pp

Snacks:
1x WW Spicy Tomato and Basil Puffs - 2pp

Total: 30 pp

Last edited:
Looking good hun! Was at leeds festival and my phone was stolen and internet broken.. been a bit of a weird few weeks lol.. but bk now! xx

:( ohh no :( ..... its horrible when your phone gets stolen, i've had mine stolen twice in the past.

glad your back now though ! :D

i've got a busy week this week so trying to be really good with the diet still but finding it hard..... my sweet tooth munchies have kicked in over this weekend too but have kept within my pp's so far so happy about that :D

i can't believe my daughter starts school tomorrow and that my mates wedding is on Saturday !
we have wedding walk-through at the church tomorrow evening ...... means i'll miss WI so gotta go another day :cry: , apparently there is one Thursday morning locally though so hope to go to that one! :D

Saturday 03/09/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp
1x WW Vanilla Yogurt - 1pp
1x Tin Pineapple, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
Picnic :)
Tesco L/C Ham Salad Sandwich - 6pp
3x Cheese Twists - 3pp
18g Cheddar Cheese - 2pp
100g Cooked Chicken - 3pp
5x Cooked Cocktail Sausages - 3pp
1 tbsp Branston Pickle - 1pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp
1x Bag Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp

Tea:
1x WW Minced Beef Potato Topped Pie - 9pp
Cauliflower in White Sauce - 5pp

Snacks:
Grapes - 0pp

Total: 39pp

33 pp Daily
3 pp Weekly

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 04/09/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp
1x WW Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch:
8x Mini Potato Waffles - 7pp
1x Small Tin of Heinz Spaghetti Hoops - 3pp
1x Birds Eye Crispy Chicken - 6pp
80g Peas - 2pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Szechuan Chicken with Noodles - 8pp
1x Small Bag, Uncle Ben's Boil in a Bag Rice - 6pp

Snacks:
4x WW Caramel Shortcakes - 13pp :eek: ...... these are a bit too yummy !! :)

Total: 46pp
33 pp Daily
13 pp Weekly (16pp Weeklies used in total)

Monday 05/09/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp
1x WW Strawberry Layered Fromage Frais

Lunch:
Hungry Horse Chicken New Yorker with Jacket Potato and Peas (no cheese).... i'm sure i pp this differently every time i eat it, lol .... i kind of adapt it depending on size of piece of chicken and the potato and how much sauce is on it :) .... 15pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz, Chicken Hotpot - 6pp
Broccoli - 0pp

Snacks:
1x WW Caramel Shortcake - 3pp

Total: 28 pp

Hope u get to thurs WI :D are u all sorted for Saturday? Bet u will have a fab time and look lovely :D xx

me too. .... i hope to see my leader down the school tomorrow (her son will be in the same class as my daughter) so i can tell her that i can't make class in the evening and ask her if she does the thursday group too as i hope to go to that one every week if it is still there and even more so if she is running it as i like her as a leader :) and thursday mornings will fit in better with me then tuesday evenings!

yep nearly all sorted for saturday. we picked up my bridesmaid dress yesterday (all fully altered) , and my mates wedding dress ..... so once we have done the walk through at the church tomorrow evening its just our nails to be done on friday evening .... then its the big day !! ..... i must admit i'm looking forward to sunday nearly as much as Saturday though as it will all be over by then :D hehe

lol :) sure it will be fab!! We want piccies! Hope the Thurs meeting is the same leader! x

yep will defo put some pics on ..... it might take a while to work out how but will defo get them uploaded to here as soon as i can :)

thank you, i hope so too as it will be the last WI before the wedding so really want to get weighed so i can see exactly how much i lost for the wedding !! ..... especially as i won't be watching what i eat on saturday so might have a gain next week. will try to be really good though and not drink too much but if cocktails are available i might not be able to resist :D

......... think i might need to change my user name after the wedding to :D ......... i'm not very good of thinking up usernames so might need some ideas :D

Do u have another event? Mine is just my first name and kinda shortened surname lol nothing exciting! I probs should have ur name lol x

lol nope next event really is xmas, lol .... but should probably have a long running name now, lol

my name is Claire :)

xxx

Back