ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

Saturday 27/08/2011

got a lot of food today where i have to guess on portion / pp's as my mum made the sandwiches for lunch and the stir fry for tea.

Breakfast:
1x Tin Pineapple (Juice Drained) - 0pp

Lunch:
1 1/2 Ham Sandwiches - 9pp ?
3 Slices Tesco Danish Light Bread - 4pp
(i know the bread cause she has the same as me)
Ham - 2pp ?
Flora Buttery - 3pp?

Tesco Light Choices Carrot and Orange cake slice - 2pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Tea:
Pork Stir Fry - 19pp ?
Approx 1/2 Tbsp Flora Cuisine - 1pp
Approx 150g Pork Loin - 7pp
Approx 90g noodles - 9pp ? (we shared a 250g pack between 3 of us, 2 adults and 1 child)
1/2 a pack of Blue Dragon, Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce - 2pp
Carrot, Onion, Pepper, Broccoli - 0pp

Total 30 pp ?? .... got 3 daily's left over so hope this covers anything i might have under calculated :D

I have 125g (dry weight) sharwoods noodles in my stir fry and its only 6pp so you might be over pointing the noodles hon ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sunday 28/08/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
Hungry Horse New York Chicken, Chips, Peas - 23pp ?
(27pp as menu, but had no cheese, also took fat off bacon and the skin off the chicken breast)
...... i forgot to order it with jacket potato instead of chips :cry: ... i did enjoy the chips though and they were covered by my weeklies :)

Dessert:
Co-op, Profiteroles, 80g pot - 5pp ! (yum yum :p )

Tea:
Tesco Light Choices Sausage and Mash - 9pp
Home-made Cauliflower in White Onion Sauce - 5pp
1/2 a Small Cauliflower - 0pp
1 Onion - 0pp
25g Carrs Sauce Flour - 2pp
300ml Skimmed Milk - 3pp

Total: 42 pp (33 Daily, 9 Weekly)

OMG i've eaten out so much this week !!

even though i know i have stuck to my pp's (i have 40 weeklies left still so i know anything i've miss calculated is covered) i'm not convinced i will have lost much, lol

....... i still need to be optimistic though as i'm really wanting 1.5 lbs off this week to get to my 5% .... and i did do zumba on Thursday, walked along the sea front in Clacton on Saturday (From the Toby Carvery to the Pier, round the town then back again), and i went swimming yesterday! ..... weather permitting i think we might need to get out for a walk tomorrow to walk off some of it before WI on tuesday ! :D

Am sure you've done fine. Good luck xx

thank you :) ... i hope so ..... will find out tomorrow ! .... i've been really good today ! .... but didn't go for the walk i was going to go on as my mum came over and was going to tesco after so got a lift there and back with her ! :D

Monday 29/08/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin of Pineapple, Juice Drained - 0pp
1x Rice Krispies Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
Baby Corn - 0pp

Tea:
250g (raw weight) Jacket Potato - 5pp
1x Birds Eye Chicken Chargrill - 4pp
45g Heinz Light Salad Cream - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp
Red Pepper - 0pp
Red Onion - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Lemon and Lime Mousse - 2pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Snacks:
1x WW Chocolate Mini Roll - 2pp
1x WW Toffee Yoghurt - 1pp

Total: 28 pp

Last edited:
What a very healthy day! So much food for 25 pp! Haven't seen the fruit mousses over here,they sound yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 125g (dry weight) sharwoods noodles in my stir fry and its only 6pp so you might be over pointing the noodles hon ;) x

Thank you :) .... i didn't have the NI's so tried to find what i was after on e-source which was as much help as not having the PP's lol :)

xxx

What a very healthy day! So much food for 25 pp! Haven't seen the fruit mousses over here,they sound yummy

yep i really felt like i didn't need anymore !

i did have a ww chocolate mini roll and a ww toffee yogurt for an extra 3pp .... but that still only took me to 28pp (i really didn't need all my pp's yesterday !)

the lemon an lime mousse are limited addition i think .... i must admit they sound better then they tasted ! .... liked enough to eat it all but not enough to want the 2nd one from in the pack.
i'd rather have the chocolate and vanilla for an extra 1 pp :)

Tuesday 30/08/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp
1x 250ml Torpicana Orange Juice - 3pp

Lunch:
235g (raw weight) Jacket Potato - 5pp
1 x Birds Eye Chicken Chargrill - 4pp
3 tbsp Heinz Light Salad Cream - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp
Red Pepper - 0pp
Red Onion - 0pp

Tea:
WW Classic Cottage Pie - 9pp
Runner Beans - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Co-Op Profiteroles, 80g Pot - 5pp
1x Banana

Total: 31 pp

Had WI Tonight and i'd lost 2lbs ! :) really happy as i needed 1.5lbs for my 5% so got that and an extra little bit :)

:eatdrink051:

Excellent loss hon, well done you... You've had a great week this week, any tips for me? ;) xx

That's great...congrats!! What are those chicken chargrill like? Is it plain chicken or is it breaded? (LOVE breaded chicken but never thought of checking the pp)

thank you :)

lol not really got many tips i must admit. other then staying in my pp's every day and only just about went into my weeklies over the weekend.

i love the chicken chargrills ... they are not breaded but i do get the birds eye southern chicken and crispy chicken which i think worked out at 6pp each or 2 for 13 pp (on the southern fried one anyway)

.......... i have just found WW caramel shortcakes ..... ww version of millionaires shortbread !! OMG they are gorgeous !!!! .... very sweet but i only had enough daily pp's for 2 and could easily eat all 5 !! :eek: ... 3 pp each, 2 are 7pp

sounds very good :) your lunches sound fab but you need mayo instead of salad cream lol xxx

Oh god...can't wait for those to come over here. Make those alot ,can never resist having one. Too divine.

sounds very good :) your lunches sound fab but you need mayo instead of salad cream lol xxx

ewww no i hate mayo !!! :(

the only way i'll eat it is in the small ww tins of tuna, mayo sweetcorn ..... and i remove some of the mayo if i can :D

ummm yep they are divine !! :D .... and feel like a very naughty treat :D hehe

Never seen those shortbreads (ireland is way behind lol) but they sound yummy :D xx also agree about the salad cream instead of mayo, not a mayo fan either ;)

i got mine in poundland .... think it might cost more to send you a pack they they cost originally, lol :D ... but you definitely have to keep an eye out for them !! .... i must move the pack as they are still sat beside me on the table screaming "EAT ME" .... although its after midnight now so can i start on Thursdays daily's now ?? :D

glad its not just me who prefers salad cream to mayo ! :party0049:

Back