1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

my food diary day 1

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Kez_kent, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Kez_kent

Kez_kent Member

hi everyone its myfirst day trying out the plan am doing it myself at home if u can offer any advice on what im eating please do

day 1 mon 29th nov
    Red day
    Breakfast – 2 choc weetabix (1 hex B & 2 syns), Skimmed milk (hex a) 1 banana
    Lunch – Egg, Bacon, sausage (21/2 syns), tomato, pepper, mushroom, Apple, Clementine, Ski yogurt (1 syn)
    Dinner – Salmon, broccoli, cabbage, carrots.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kez_kent

Kez_kent Member

day 2 - tue 30th nov 2010

Green day
    Breakfast - 2 choc weetabix (1 hex b & 2 syns) Skimmed milk (hex a) 1 banana
    Lunch – Baked potato with beans and 28g low low and 1 laughing cow extra light (hex a split), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, Clementine
    Dinner - 100g (raw weight) chicken (hex b)diced and fried in fry light with garlic,onion,pepper and rosemary, boil in the bag basmati rice (1/3 a bag) fried in fry light with an egg some soy sauce and garlic, steamed cabbage,broccoli,carrott and parsnip

I feel really full from dinner and am unsure if that means ive done it wrong??
    Last edited: 30 November 2010
  4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi kez_kent ur food looks good to me but u are n't having many syns i usually have 15 a day then if my weight loss stalls i have something to cut back on when i get nearer my target. have u tried the shape zero yogs they are thick and creamy and free :)good luck on ur weight loss journey
  5. Kez_kent

Kez_kent Member

Thanks for the reply .. im not really sure what to have for my syns which is why i only had 5&1/2 yesterday, bought the wrong yogurts by accident shopping this week which is why i have the ski ones will def get something else next week (but they r helping with the syns i guess)
  6. missdetermination

missdetermination Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    What's your guilty pleasure? :) Mine's crisps so I know i can have a packet of walkers lites for 5.5 syns, my other half prefers a drink (alcoholic) so uses his syns on that. Some times though I dont bother with crisps and use my syns on mayo/marg/ gravy etc
  7. Kez_kent

Kez_kent Member

problem is that i dont really have one :-/ hmm maybe ill have a bag of quavers then to add up some syns :)
  8. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You could use your syns to have extra chicken etc on a green day, or extra potatoes or pasta etc on a red day. You can use them with your meals by having gravy, sauce, mayo, butter, cheese.....

You can save some up to spend at the weekend on whatever you fancy. If you read other peoples food diaries you'll get some ideas.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.