My Food Diary EE

pin heart queen

hiya everyone i started a week ago got weighed yesterday and had lost half pound felt disheartened and then cheated im starting over again but thought i could write.what ive eaten any pointers and tips would really help just incase im going wrong as i sometimes feel im eating too much even though it says unlimited.
Healthy Option A 250ml semi - skimmed milk
Healthy Option B 30g honey nut shreddies
two jacket potatoes tuna lettuce onions beetroot
2 nests of dried noodles chicken peppers carrots onions
syns - salad cream 2 flora lighter than light 1syn garlic oil 2 syns
i feel greedy looking at that but want to be honest any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pin heart queen

well my tummys rumbling so once my lovely twins are in bed im going to try my activia snackpot biscuity banana and toffee and watch soaps hope there nice

pin heart queen

i look like im talking to myself lol but never mind one thing i know i.need to avoid is the scales im doing this on my own due to certain problems dont feel in a place where i want to go to group so going to draw support and advice from all the lovely people on here. anyways as i was saying.im one of those people who cant stop getting on the scales and when i keep seeing no change i could cry and throw them out the window any loss in a weeks time would would make me smile

pin heart queen

was hoping someone would given a bit of advice as to how my first day is the activia yoghurt was gross so had a 24g bag of mini ryvitas and a caramel highlight would love a can of fosters

sarg1970

Helen
S: 15st3lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.23%)
dont fret I have found you, you are not talking to your self!

Your diary looks good, but to be honest I don't think you are eating enough! try and eat more superfree foods and free food, do not feel like you are being greedy, forget all that, as long as it is free or superfree you can eat as much as you like when ever you like!

Just for breaky today i have had, 1/2 grape fruit, grated apple, yogurt, 30g of honey nut shredded wheat.

I really like the activia 0% fat yogurts and eat loads of them. Have you tried the Mullar Light yogurts?

I also jump on and off the scales all the time! You have to stay strong it will happen, it does work!

pin heart queen

hiya :) thankyou for your advice i need to get more fruit in its just so expensive ive bought some activia yoghurts today they are really nice got them vanilla fat free ones i know when ive seen ive lost some weight ill be pleased its just waiting to see it so i can believe its working for me if that makes sense.

bondgirl68

S: 11st9lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hello i've just started and am giving it a go on my own too. just been to Aldi on way home from work and the fruit and veg there is much cheaper than my usual asda, do you have one near you? every penny counts at moment :( tonight i tried chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce made with water no milk and it tasted surprisingly ok had broccoli and a pork chop am stuffed lol. x

pin heart queen

hiya youll have to let me know how you get on there isnt an aldi but theres a lidl ill have to pop in and have a look like you say every penny counts ive had them before without milk and dont taste too ba but normally try and use some milk from my healthy extra sounds like a nice dinner im havin chilli ive made with extra lean pork lots of celery carrotts onions and peppers did sauce with passata and herbs and some rice. good luck heres to us both getting the results we want :)

Chapmaf

S: 21st3lb C: 16st1lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 5st2lb(24.24%)
Hi, I have started myself at home a fortnight ago and love it - you should never be hungry as there is so much free food to nibble on. I try to keep boiled eggs in the fridge to nibble on or cold meat. Mug Shots are a handy thing to have in to snack on to. Good luck and keep going as it does work - I have lost 7lb in last two weeks :)

pin heart queen

i hope i stay on the same track as you felt a bit disheartened because i only lost 0.5 pound but not going to give up you dont have to starve and thats the best thing about sw i just wondered do you have big meals keep thinking my portions are too big.

Chapmaf

That's the great thing - eat as much as you like, big or small portions just depends on how hungry you are. You will get there just keep eating :)

Chapmaf

That doesn't sound greedy at all - how about fruit and yoghurt to follow (get some super free fruit in) x

pin heart queen

i feel miles better now because ive never done small portions and thought i must be eating too much im using last years books though so not sure if anythings changed but ive bought that food directory to help me with syns x

xmisskx

Gold Member
i'm popping in here....hope you don't mind ;)
i've been doing the plan since 7th january - last night i got weighed for the 4th time and had only lost half a pound....like you i was a bit disappointed as i've not done anything any different to other weeks, have mixed up meals and foods so that it's not all the same things i'm eating, cooked from scratch and only used the full 15 syns once in that time so i couldn't understand how?
anyway...i've decided that its better off than on...and to be honest, for the foods i've been making, and enjoying, i can't really complain and still getting a wee bit chocolate and a pkt of crisps everyday is ideal for me!
i was previously on ww, hungry all the time, eating very little compared to now and gaining some weeks with no justification at all...now THAT'S disheartening!! (grrr lol)
i do one day EE, one day green and i'm going to keep doing this for 6 weeks and see how i get on. if after that time, any weight loss has stopped, i will try doing a full week on each and see if that helps...it's all trial and error really isn't it?
this weight losing malarky isn't easy sometimes...but neither's continually beating ourselves up and battling with our minds over what we've had, or want to have or when we've put on from eating the wrong things etc!
i think we've prob all given ourself too much guilt for one thing or another over the years and yeah, we get disappointed, but it's half a lb lower than last time...and downwards is what we want even if it does take a bit longer?? ( i know we all want 14 stone in a day - as Peter Kay says lol)

listen to me saying all the things to you that i wish i'd listen to for myself lol...this website has been great for me...there are always loads of ideas, words of wisdom and of course, the great feeling when we're having a wobble and someone else verify's that we're not the only ones having a "Moment" and not on our own!

keep at it...i will too...i'm on day 32 of being 100% on the plan - not swaying from it at all and the fact that i haven't wanted to, must mean it's doing something right! x

pin heart queen

hiya of course i dont mind the more the merrier. ive had bulimia for ten years so dont tend to view anything to do with food in the right way. my weight always fluctuates but when i had my twins in 2007 my weight stayed about ten stone due to dieting and my eating disorder then im 2011 my weights just gradually crept up and ive had enough now. ive done every diet there is and your always staving ive done ww before but didnt have much to lose. i want to do sw to get my weight under control and to help me deal with my food problems. im forever jumping on scales which i.know i need to stop i seem to think ive been dieting a day am i skinny yet lol ive been doing sw since beginning of january but if im honest with myself i have cheated so im going in 100% now any loss is good. hope we can support each other :) x

sarg1970

Helen
Hi, I have started myself at home a fortnight ago and love it - you should never be hungry as there is so much free food to nibble on. I try to keep boiled eggs in the fridge to nibble on or cold meat. Mug Shots are a handy thing to have in to snack on to. Good luck and keep going as it does work - I have lost 7lb in last two weeks :)
:happy096: 7lb in two weeks that great!

sarg1970

Helen
its hard to let old habits go just had chilli rice and wedges which sounds so greedy definately need to eat more super speed foods.

Its not greedy! just add onions and mushrooms to the chilli and have a salad to boast your superfree foods.