My Food Diary EE

well my tummys rumbling so once my lovely twins are in bed im going to try my activia snackpot biscuity banana and toffee and watch soaps hope there nice

dont fret I have found you, you are not talking to your self!

Your diary looks good, but to be honest I don't think you are eating enough! try and eat more superfree foods and free food, do not feel like you are being greedy, forget all that, as long as it is free or superfree you can eat as much as you like when ever you like!

Just for breaky today i have had, 1/2 grape fruit, grated apple, yogurt, 30g of honey nut shredded wheat.

I really like the activia 0% fat yogurts and eat loads of them. Have you tried the Mullar Light yogurts?

I also jump on and off the scales all the time! You have to stay strong it will happen, it does work!

hello i've just started and am giving it a go on my own too. just been to Aldi on way home from work and the fruit and veg there is much cheaper than my usual asda, do you have one near you? every penny counts at moment :( tonight i tried chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce made with water no milk and it tasted surprisingly ok had broccoli and a pork chop am stuffed lol. x

Hi, I have started myself at home a fortnight ago and love it - you should never be hungry as there is so much free food to nibble on. I try to keep boiled eggs in the fridge to nibble on or cold meat. Mug Shots are a handy thing to have in to snack on to. Good luck and keep going as it does work - I have lost 7lb in last two weeks :)

That's the great thing - eat as much as you like, big or small portions just depends on how hungry you are. You will get there just keep eating :)

i'm popping in here....hope you don't mind ;)
i've been doing the plan since 7th january - last night i got weighed for the 4th time and had only lost half a pound....like you i was a bit disappointed as i've not done anything any different to other weeks, have mixed up meals and foods so that it's not all the same things i'm eating, cooked from scratch and only used the full 15 syns once in that time so i couldn't understand how?
anyway...i've decided that its better off than on...and to be honest, for the foods i've been making, and enjoying, i can't really complain and still getting a wee bit chocolate and a pkt of crisps everyday is ideal for me!
i was previously on ww, hungry all the time, eating very little compared to now and gaining some weeks with no justification at all...now THAT'S disheartening!! (grrr lol)
i do one day EE, one day green and i'm going to keep doing this for 6 weeks and see how i get on. if after that time, any weight loss has stopped, i will try doing a full week on each and see if that helps...it's all trial and error really isn't it?
this weight losing malarky isn't easy sometimes...but neither's continually beating ourselves up and battling with our minds over what we've had, or want to have or when we've put on from eating the wrong things etc!
i think we've prob all given ourself too much guilt for one thing or another over the years and yeah, we get disappointed, but it's half a lb lower than last time...and downwards is what we want even if it does take a bit longer?? ( i know we all want 14 stone in a day - as Peter Kay says lol)

listen to me saying all the things to you that i wish i'd listen to for myself lol...this website has been great for me...there are always loads of ideas, words of wisdom and of course, the great feeling when we're having a wobble and someone else verify's that we're not the only ones having a "Moment" and not on our own!

keep at it...i will too...i'm on day 32 of being 100% on the plan - not swaying from it at all and the fact that i haven't wanted to, must mean it's doing something right! x

Hi, I have started myself at home a fortnight ago and love it - you should never be hungry as there is so much free food to nibble on. I try to keep boiled eggs in the fridge to nibble on or cold meat. Mug Shots are a handy thing to have in to snack on to. Good luck and keep going as it does work - I have lost 7lb in last two weeks :)
:happy096: 7lb in two weeks that great!

hiya of course i dont mind the more the merrier. ive had bulimia for ten years so dont tend to view anything to do with food in the right way. my weight always fluctuates but when i had my twins in 2007 my weight stayed about ten stone due to dieting and my eating disorder then im 2011 my weights just gradually crept up and ive had enough now. ive done every diet there is and your always staving ive done ww before but didnt have much to lose. i want to do sw to get my weight under control and to help me deal with my food problems. im forever jumping on scales which i.know i need to stop i seem to think ive been dieting a day am i skinny yet lol ive been doing sw since beginning of january but if im honest with myself i have cheated so im going in 100% now any loss is good. hope we can support each other :) x

yep...sure can!
always lots of support on here so don't be afraid to be honest....no one will judge you and although people might say things you've heard a million times before, someone might just say something different which could be a big help?
do the best you can...and don't beat yourself up if things don't go to plan too x

yep...sure can!
always lots of support on here so don't be afraid to be honest....no one will judge you and although people might say things you've heard a million times before, someone might just say something different which could be a big help?
do the best you can...and don't beat yourself up if things don't go to plan too x

im finding the support on here a big help you dont feel so alone and its keeping me positive :)

good stuff...that might be a help in itself?
there's other threads on here about people in similar situations...try and have a look...it might be good too if someone can relate to how things are for you sometimes ;) x

Just stick with it and you may be really pleasantly surprised at next weigh in - what works for one may not work for others ie having no syns or 15 syns a day you just have to find what works for you. I have to avoid bread otherwise my weight stays the same :-(. I did sw years ago and lost loads of weight and then switched to ww this last time but as you say you are forever hungry on it which is why I have gone back to sw - never hungry :)

It all looks good, good luck with your next WI :)
we all have disappointing weeks with WI, so your not alone there don't worry. Just stick at it I'm sure you'll keep seeing losses.

Back