ProPoints My food diary! Need to stay on track

lisa2

Silver Member
Hey!

This is my food diary which i'm hoping will keep me on track...been doing ww for nearly a week now and haven't yet had one good day :sigh:
Hoping writing it down will help.

I lost weight with SW but have put a stone back on....need to lose about a stone and half to get to my target weight of 8st 8 ( never ever been that weight!)

Weight day is Friday.

Breakfast - 7 quorn chicken style nuggets - 6pp
Pepsi max - 0pp

Lunch - 5 Ryvita crackerbreads - 3pp
100g cottage cheese - 2pp
Salad - 0pp

Dinner - (will be)

Square wrap pizza - 10pp

Snacks - Banana - Orange and apple

Meringue nest - 1pp
Activia fat free peach yogurt - 2pp
Milk in coffees - 2pp

26/26

Last edited:
Welcome,
Writing it down definately helps. Makes you realise eating patterns and you can ask for help if you need.
Good luck! :)

Thank you and you're right...it does help to write it down, i was gonna eat a ton of chocolate but thought no i don't wanna have to write that on my diary lol....it's difficult cause i'm used to eating free foods on sw and now i'm having to sit down and think about the amount of food i'm eating.

Breakfast - Banana - 0pp

Lunch - (didn't have this till half 2!!)

Wrap - 4pp
2 slices of turket breast - 1pp
1 Tablespoon light mayo - 1pp
Salad - 0pp

Dinner -

1 Quorn southern burger - 3pp
100g oven chips - 5pp
Tomato sauce - 1pp
Salad - 0pp

Snacks -

WW Desert yogurt - 1pp
WW caramel rice pudding 3pp
Nescafe skinny latte - 1pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp

22/26

Last edited:
Oh guilt is a wonderful thing! :)

Well it's weigh day tomorrow and i don't hold out much hope of losing anything! This is my 2nd day 100% so hopfully i'm getting into the swing of things and will see a better loss next week....

Haven't had a chance to sit down today which was good in a way cause i wasn't snacking but i was starving come lunch time!!

Weigh in this morning ( i signed up online) and i've................

Lost 2.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

Really happy with that

Todays plan...

Breakfast -

velvet crunch - 2pp
Fruit salad - 0pp

( i'm no good when it comes to eating a proper breakfast)

Lunch -

WW bagel - 4pp
Tuna - 1pp
Light mayo - 1pp
Salad - 0pp
ww dessert yogurt - 1pp

Dinner -

Cottage pie with carrot mash topping - 9pp

( was soooo nice! even put a little cheese on the top)

Snacks -
skinny latte - 1pp
2 Cadburys biscuits - 4pp
Jammie dodger - 2pp
Chocolate bread thing - 4pp

26/26
3/49

I can feel a bit of a binge coming on tonight so will more than likely use some of my weekly points!

Last edited:
Would it be ok to use half of my weeklies tonight? I feel like a dvd night with biscuits and all but feel like i would be cheating!

Hey Lisa
Well done on the loss!!
You can use them all tonite if u want.
I've never done that but I've certainly used half In one nite!
Enjoy! :)

Well i used 19pp on pure crap last night!! As well as some of my daily ones too!
Supposed to be having a drink tonight but i'm not really in the mood to be drunk so will have 2 glasses of wine maximum......

I'm gonna try get some zumba in this week if i can find time.....by the time all the kids are in bed i'm usually shattered and just want to sit and watch tv lol.

Plan for today

Breakfast -
Banana - 0pp
Yogurt - 1pp

Lunch -

ww bagel - 4pp
Salad - 0pp
Philli garlic and herb cheese - 2pp

Dinner -

Snacks -

Loads of junk - 10pp!!!
Velvet crunch - 2pp

19/26
19/49

Last edited:
Didn't fill in the rest of yesterdays diary although i was on track until the evening!
Then the wine came out....and my willpower went out of the window... i had loads of chocolate! But i had some weeklies left so shall write them off and get back to normal.

I'm thinking in future i will try to use my weeklies more sensibly..as i seem to be using them to binge with and i want to get out of that habit.

Todays (hungover) plan!

Breakfast - None

Lunch

3 Hash browns and a quorn southern burger - 10pp!!
Banana - 0pp

Dinner -

60g (dried weight) pasta - 6pp
Quorn fillet - 1pp
20g cheese - 3pp
30g philli garlic and herb - 1pp
Red onion - 0pp

Snacks -

Pineapple - 0pp
Apple - 0pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp

23/26
49/49

Last edited:
It's been a bad day already today!!!

I have 4pp left for the rest of the day cause i stupidly had half a large sausage roll and chocolate........feeling really annoyed with myself now........:cry:
I've noticed i don't really eat till lunchtime cause i'm scared of using all my points up and having none left for dinner....which means come luchtime i'm starving!!

Breakfast -

Banana - 0pp
velevet crunch - 2pp

Lunch -

wrap - 4pp
Tuna - 1pp
Mayo - 1pp
Salad - 0pp

Dinner -

Snacks -
Half a large sausage roll - 8pp :sigh:
Chocolate - 6pp

Think we all did this at the start. I got over it by breaking up my dailies, I allocated 6 for breakfast, 8 for lunch, 11 for my dinner and left 4 for snacks. Maybe this might work for you till you get more comfortable with the plan. Good luck, and maybe loads of stir-fried veg and a chicken fillet for dinner (4pp) with sugar free jelly for after (0), or have you some weeklies left?! Good luck xx

Thank you..think i will try that out.

Well i haven't done well at all......done nothing but eat and now i feel sick and very bloated! But i'm gonna get back on track tomorrow ( usually i would start again weigh day) and try fit some exercise into my day...that always helps me stay on track..

i'm annoyed that people keep saying 'oh but it's christmas! Have some mince pies/wine/choc'
Yes it is christmas but i can easily put back on all the weight i've lost so far.....just need to learn to say no!

Back on track today!

Breakfast -

Banana - 0pp
Pineapple - 0pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp

Lunch

Wrap - 4pp
BBQ chicken pieces - 3pp
Extra light mayo - 1pp
Salad - 0pp

Dinner

Sainsburys be good to yourself veg mousakka - 7pp
Salad - 0pp

Snacks

sunbites - 3pp
ww yogurt - 1pp
ww choc dessert - 2pp

23/26
49/49

Last edited:
Weigh in today and i've put on 2lbs :sigh: but i know why so gonna draw a line and start again!

Breakfast -

Lunch -

Dinner -

Snacks -

0/26
0/49

Back