My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

I used to do it when I felt guilty about what I ate. :/
Thanks Fir your kind words :) I just need to make sure I never do it again.
I've eaten a while bag of oranges and a whole water melon. I've also had done batchelors pasta that I will have to count as 6 syns because I added butter. And I've had an options hot chocolate. (2)
So total right now is 9 syns.
I also kissed the OH just to taste cheese cake. Do I need to syn that? ;)

3.5lbs off and Slimmer of the week.. :D
Having a chinese tonight. Counting syns as the week to make up for it, so i'll have 11 syns per day if i eat everything tonight.
qfsLjvk.jpg

ended up being sick a bit. :( Typical it happens on the one day i buy a chinese!!
Have been to the shop and got some sugar free cough medicine and some pill things i have to suck on. Throat already feels a tad better so fingers crossed I'll be better tomo.. :)

On a happy note I also bought a size 24 top in the sale (Last top i bought was 28 but baggy. I like baggy with my fatness) and this top is fairly baggy! I probably could have got away with a 22. :D

I just like it because you can't see my fat much with baggy clothes Haha.
Throat is better this morning but have a blocked up nose now. Oh well seems the meds have helped a bit :D
Gunna have a nice hot cuppa in a moe :)

I just like it because you can't see my fat much with baggy clothes Haha.
Throat is better this morning but have a blocked up nose now. Oh well seems the meds have helped a bit :D
Gunna have a nice hot cuppa in a moe :)

I know i replied on your thread but thats just fantastic, hope your feeling much better really soon!! x

Thanks. :D I feel so happy, lol.
I'm gunna treat myself to a few new bits and bobs end of the month. I've told people to just give me money for my birthday haha

aw thats great!! i started xmas savings club the start the year, 15 a week ill have 650 in vouchers to get xmas presents and the like!! but i feel a big shop coming on need a whole new wardrobe!! & you will feeel amazing wearing your clothes some sizes smaller!!! im sure your so proud when im back on the wagon, i hope i have the determination you have :) xxx

Well the main reason i have so much determination is because of a woman at club. She spoke to me right away and said she was a similar size to me. Then she showed me her scars from skin removal surgery.
She looks really healthy and she has inspired me. I want to be like her!

For lunch I've had a small bit of pasta mixed with some mushrooms, onions, garlic, chilli and tinned tomatoes. Was yummy but my tummy doesn't feel all too good.

dinner tonight was me being lazy -
Spaghetti (with a new white top on. I'll never learn.) with chicken and a super free sauce - tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, chilli.

still feeling a bit ill so only ate half, but it was lovely. :)

syns : no idea but I'm had 5 "vocalzone"'s because of my sore throat. they have a small bit of sugar in but packet doesn't say how much, so I'll count them as a syn each to be on the safe side. :)
Otherwise not had anything that needs to be synned.

WdGL9P3.jpg

Last edited:
they're chewy icky things, but when you breathe in it's refreshing and helps.

I have a rotten blocked nose and cough still, but i've downed about 20 painkillers so throat no longer hurts.

syns today : 8 (2 vocalzone + 5 for prawn crackers left over from chinese that i wanted to snack on. 1 syn for 2tbsp lighter than light mayo)

lunch : tuna pasta salad with peppers onions tomatoes garlic chilli flakes sweetcorn cucumber.
Dinner : same as above with some chicken drumsticks. Used the recipe with the free book that you get when you win SOTW and they weren't that nice! too lemony.

have calculated that if I stick to 10 syns tomo i can go back to 15 for the rest of the week. :) OH's working tomo so should be do-able!

and I snack a LOT on fruit during the day, i just forget to include it in my diary. I also sometimes have seconds so don't worry about my portions, lol. :)

did my measurements yesterday and I've lost 5.5-6 inches at boobs, at tummy and at hips! hips and boobs were closer to 5.5 and tummy closer to 6. I was really happy!!

L30fakQ.jpg

Back