My Food Diary :) xoxo

Hi all - I started SW a week ago but feel off the wagon hard - so my food diary will begin as of yesterday (24th April) as there is no more distractions (Only one birthday per year :D)

24th April - Green day

Lunch (Woke up midday & skipped breakfast) - Two medium potatoes cooked in the microwave, flesh scooped out and mixed with very low fat cottage cheese & chives (free, I do believe), topped with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes cooked in chicken stock - delicious!

Dinner - Sweet potato and spinach curry (can be found in Free Foods SW cookbook) - One sweet potato, loads of spinach, an onion, green chilli, garlic, chilli powder, chicken stock, 2 chopped tomatoes. I added a handful of new potatoes (chopped), and a can of tomatoes. Served with around 100g of Basmati rice...was so filling! Didn't need to snack on anything through out the evening either, and I had dinner around 5.15pm and went to bed at 11pm.

Syns - 0

25th April - Original Day

Breakfast - Four slices of lean bacon (fat trimmed off), one tomato, 2 mushrooms, sliced and fried in Frylight, two slices of bread.

Lunch - 8 slices of ham, individually rolled up with low fat cottage cheese in the middle, one apple, 4 strawberries, handful of grapes.

Dinner - 2 pork chops (fat removed) and spicy tomato veggies - onions, cabbage, beansprouts, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn (1 syn), courgette, red peppers, garlic, green chilli, mushrooms.

Snack - 1 laughing cow extra light cheese triangle (HEA)

Syns - 1

(I've just realised some veg may not be free on red days - I'll have to research it as I may not be 100%!)

Last edited:
The only thing I can see at a glance that isn't free on Red plan is sweetcorn but you've had no syns so you can use then for that instead!!

Do you put all the veg in the chopped toms and make a ratatouille type thing??

Back