My food diary

Good morning!

Ok so I woke up this morning having lost a pound so i'm at 182 now. My weight gain has come over the past few weeks-the weeks I stopped taking the pill-could that be the reason?!

Anyway yesterday I had less than half of that cup of coffee and wanted no more-it wasn't nice! I ended up having my tea =44 cals

Lunch was cereal- I did it wrong last time because silly me forgot to include the milk in the cereal so it's actually more like 210!

Dinner was an omlette, which according to the internet is 245 calories. So my total for yesterday was 501.5 calories-wow that's nothing. I didn't even realise until I added it all together-I didn't feel hungry or anything yesterday either. I did drink a lot of water though so that probably contributed somehow.

Yesterday

B-Tea=44 cals
L=Sandwich-chicken, no mayo. I looked online but the closet I could find was 460 but that was a white mini baguette with mayo. I had a wholemeal bap with no mayo so will knock that down to 300? Is that right?
D- Grilled chicken breast, with lots of chilli on top with wholemeal spaghetti-no sauce over that. I made that randomly so really unsure of calorie count on that. But my breakfast and dinner was 344 so as long as the dinner doesn't go over 656 I should be ok!

Today

B-tea, 44 cals
L- Will be what's left of the spaghetti, there isn't much. I looked online and 100g is 362 but I have no where near that much!
D- not really sure. My dad is on holiday so after work i'll be driving back to my parents to help my mum with work. They own a business so I said I would help out.

I got the Anthony Worrall Thompson GI Diet book. It's good, but some of the calories in the food goes well above 400!

I'm on holiday from next Tuesday-I can't wait! I really could do with the break!

Hello!

My goodness it has been a while since I last wrote. I went through a bit of a bad personal time hence my lack of writing. Also I ended up going up to 191 pounds! But i'm back and ready to start this again. I'm 2 days into my second week. In my first week I lost 4 pounds and I checked this morning and I am another pound down. I'm guessing this is just water and the weight loss will start to slow down :( I'm hoping it doesn't but we'll see.

So anyway last week I was 13 stone 9 pounds. Today I am 13 stone 4 pounds.

Eating wise-still off breakfast. I am going to try eating porridge though. Lunches tend to be a salad mixed with some kind of chicken. And dinner will be either grilled chicken or salmon with veg or salad. I haven't even had my usual cup of tea in the mornings this week-i'm trying to drink water instead.
I read somewhere that spearmint tea is good for women with pcos. Since coming off the pill I have been getting spots and i'm not happy with it so when I read that spearmint tea helps to reduce your testosterone level I jumped at the chance of trying it. It's only been a few days so I haven't noticed any difference as yet but here's hoping.

Exercise wise I have been doing more than I normally do. I do aerobics every day for one 45 minutes.

I've started WW!

Wooooo!

It's been aaaaaaaaaages since I was on this. Ok so the positive-despite having pcos I haven't put on a single pound since the last time I posted.

The negative...I haven't lost a single pound!

I tried Weight Watchers but lost my job recently and can't afford to keep going to meetings. I get the general drift though so am planning on continuing with it.

So today I have had 2 pieces of WW toast (2 points)- as calculated on the WW calculator. And a cup of black coffee with one sweetner (not sure how many points in that though...anyone know?)

In an hour and a half I will be off to the gym to sign up for a few personal training sessions. After that I will be registering with a new doctor-one who actually listens to me when I say I need help with this!

I am getting married this year-yayyy! and plan to lose at least 5 stone by September :)

Back