My Food Diary

Sarah1989

I'm sort of new to this, I did weight watchers a couple of years ago before it became pro points but my Mum's had some great success so thought i'd give it a go.

This is my first day. I think it will help me being able to write down my plan so i'm less likely to change it. :)

Breakfast
Green Tea: 0
2x Belvita Breakfast Biscuits:3
(i'll have the other two tomorrow)
Apple: 0

Lunch
Half carton Covent Garden soup: 4
(Plum tomato and basil)
Orange: 0

Tea
2 Chicken Thighs: 8
Birds Eye Rice Infusions Mushroom: 6
Broccoli, Carrots, Green Beans: 0

That takes me to 21/29 so I might have a crunchie or curly wurly later :)

Well I love bread too, it's my downfall! (That and cheese..)

So I'm at work at the moment and just didn't bring any so that solves that problem!

x

I think I'd be hungry though without it! Hehe when people talk about 0pp soup I always think yeah but the bread is points lmao!

Really fancy some soup now don't think we've got any in though! Too windy to walk to tesco hehe x

So first day went well ended up having a curly wurly (4pts) and cup of tea with 1 sugar (2pts) so that took me 25/29.

I'm also going to be starting the couch 2 5k 8week running challenge again today, so will be out on my first run tonight. Back into it after the new year might be a killer though!!

So today

Breakfast
Green tea: 0
Apple: 0
2x Belvita Breakfast Biscuits: 3

Lunch
Half carton chicken covent garden soup: 4
Mixed berries: 0

Tea
2x Chicken thighs: 8
Pasta: 4
Tinned tomato's: 0
Zero point veg (not sure what's in till i get home)

19/29 plus i'm doing my run. Got the weekly shop to do after work so might get myself a little treat to enjoy later :)

I enjoyed my run on Friday! Did just over two miles and got myself a bar of crunch from asda to eat (5pts) and had a couple of biscuits (3pts) a bit naughty but very nice!

So onto Saturday,

I decided that I would use all my weeklys as I'm not planning on using any throughout the week and in future I'll be doing this too.

Breakfast/Lunch (Had my nails done in the morning and didn't get back till half 11)
Breadcake: 2pt
Low Fat Spread: 2pt
2 Sausages: 4pt
Tinned toms: 0

Tea (From the fish and chip shop)
Fish (with no batter as I don't like it):
Chips (half a portion)
2 tbspoons beans

5 koko cadbury truffles

Not sure how to point my fish and chips??

Also did two miles walk with the dog so I'm sure that's not too bad? :)

So Sunday I cleaned the whole house which took me about 3 hours, hoovering, sweeping, mopping, changing two lots of bedding and cleaned the kitchen (will do bathrooms and tidying the little one's bedroom over the week). I also took the dog for the second run in my couch to 2 k and again did 2 miles.

Breakfast
2 x sausages: 4pt
Breadcake: 2pt
Low fat spread: 2pt
Tinned toms: 2pt

Late lunch/early tea
Small steak: 5pt
Homemade chips (boiled then baked in fry light): 4pt
Onion rings: 3pt
Prawns: 4pt
No point veg: 0pt

Snacks: Half a microwave popped 97% fat free popcorn: 4pt

30/29 oops!! Hopefully the cleaning/ running will make up for it.

Not sure I used up all my weeklys on Saturday anyway!

Today,

Breakfast
2x Belvita Breakfast Bars: 3pt

Lunch
Half carton Covent Garden Mushroom soup: 4pt
Apple and orange: 0pt

Tea:
Chicken Breast: 6pt
New pots: 4pt
EL Mayo: 2pt
Salad: 0pt
Sauce for chicken (mixed veg and tinned toms):0

19/29 - some room for something nice later.

Won't get out on my walk tonight as my Mum's over for tea.

Ended up eating TWO tesco's finest double chocolate chip cookies last night :-( Didn't even dare look to point

Today
Belvita Bars: 3pt
Green Tea: 0pt

Lunch
Half carton covent garden chicken soup: 4
orange and apple:0

Tea
Jacket potato: 8
Beans: 3
Low Fat Spread: 2
Salad: 0

20/29 and i'm not having anything else to make up for how bad I feel about eating those two cookies last night

*fed up :-(*

I run a brownie and guide group that takes me from 6pm-9pm so no chance of an exercise tonight either.

Hope when I WI on thursday morning i've lost something as a spur on to keep me going!

Sure it's just a bad day

Hi Sarah
How are you finding the propoints. Ive read thru your diary and it looks good though I did notice you are over pp the curly wurly, they are 2pp not 4pp, every pp counts lol.
My story - I joined ww last feb and from feb to Nov lost 3st then got very very complacent and rejoined last wed 12.5lb heavier. Im back on track this week and hoping for a loss, my wi day is Wed eve, best of luck for your wi on Thurs.

Hi Bindi, wow 2points that's really good! Not sure where I got 4 from though? LOL! Well you've lost it once you can do it again i'm sure! Thanks I was really tempted to WI this morning to see how i'd done but I managed not too! Feeling positive today, didn't end up snacking last night as I sometimes do so that's good! So i'm feeling better about the cookie incident on monday!

Today i'm having

Breakfast:
Belvita: 3pt
Strawberrrys: 0

Lunch
Half carton covent garden leek and pot soup: 4
Apple and orange: 0

Tea
135g Cod:3pt
Mash and low fat spread:6
Mixed Veg:0
Sweetcorn: 2pt

That's 18/29, I know that I should use the rest of my points tonight but i'm put off because of my WI in the morning?

Might have some french fries or quavers after my soup to try and push up the points earlier on in the day?

I know it's important to eat all my points though and any other day I would happily!

2 points for a curly wurly :wow:

Gonna get some tonight.. lol

I love curly wurly's I saw someone on here say that they put them in the freezer to make them last longer when you eat them so I might give that a try too!

Hi
Typo on my part apologies, curly wurly is 3pp and yes stick it in the freezer then break it up into small bits put it in a bowl and have it with a cup of tea, lasts ages.
WI tonight, not too optimistic for a loss

Stay positive though! Even 3pts is 1pt less though, thanks for pointing that out.

Any reason you think that you've had a bad week or just a feeling?

x

Whoop!! 5lb off! That is just the kick I needed :-D

Hello I'm here to follow your diary is looking good! Well done on the fab loss! Have you much to loose?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to lose another 23lb but we'll see, I might change that as I get closer!

How about you?

I've just tried to add a ticker to my signature, not sure if it's worked though?

x

I have 10lbs to loose it's was 6 to target but I've moved it now, my losses have slowed down so much it very frustrating I literally can't have any slip ups or I pay for it, and I'm trying not to use my weeklies unless I have a big event as this effects me to. But I will slowly get there I've lost 1.5 on slimming world and 3lb in 2 months on we that's how slow I am ha ha. But I've kept it off so I'm happy.

Goo luck I'm here to follow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well as long as you keep it off that's good! And you are loosing, it doesn't matter that it's slow I know it's frustrating.

Do you exercise, I always feel that's a massive help as it also keeps me on track with eating, like I don't want to ruin the exercise i've done so I stay on track! I also have a blow out on saturday's where I don't count my points at all and never use my weekly's in the week. When my motivation drops I can look forward to Saturday. My downfall is that I snack at night time but i've tried brushing my teeth at night when I get a craving (nobody wants to eat straight after brushing - that helps)

So do you stay in your points but still struggle to lose? I can understand that being really frustrating. I can't afford to go to meetings so I do it from home, but I suppose it does have it's down sides as there's nobody to ask!

x

Back