Tomato: 0

Tea:
Cod: 2
Prawns: 3
Boiled Pots: 4
No point Veg: 0
Low fat spread: 2

24/29 so might have a curly wurly later :) hmm

Having friend's over tomorrow so doing a turkey spag bol in my slow cooker so it's ready when I get home :) Will add recipe to slow cooker recipes in pro points thread later :)

Yes I exercise, not as much as I should but I'm getting back into it after Xmas again now, and I stay within my points but I am a slow loser, I also done that Saturday thing and I'm stopping that now as I don't think it's helping me :( so I'm not drinking or eating a takeaway this weekend and I'm exercising so we shall see next week, I am also saving weeklies for a big event rather than blowing them all at the weekend. Just tryin a few things really.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sarah
How are you finding the propoints. Ive read thru your diary and it looks good though I did notice you are over pp the curly wurly, they are 2pp not 4pp, every pp counts lol.
My story - I joined ww last feb and from feb to Nov lost 3st then got very very complacent and rejoined last wed 12.5lb heavier. Im back on track this week and hoping for a loss, my wi day is Wed eve, best of luck for your wi on Thurs.

Just double checked the Curly Wurly points 3 times and I'm afaid to say there 3pp per 26gram bar not 2pp :cry:

Still not bad though :)

So today I've got friends coming over, I'm at work and I've only just got two minutes so i'm not bothering with breakfast (I know that's really bad but i'll not eat my dinner if not)
I put a turkey bolognese in the slow cooker so it's ready when I get in so today I'm planning

Breakfast
Green Tea: 0

Lunch
Half carton Covent Garden Soup: 4
Orange & Apple: 0

Tea
Spaghetti: 6
Bolognese: 5
Garlic Bread (Low fat Co-op two pieces): 3

That's 18/29, so that's 11 points left for the dessert my friend's bringing round.

Yummy! And not counting tomorrow at all so no temptation to go over tonight :)

Had a blow out Saturday, not too bad.

2miles with the dog

Breakfast
2 Sausage (4) and 2 Bacon Medallions (2) in a bread cake (2) with tinned toms

Lunch
Went to a baby shower so had a one bread cake (2) with turkey (2) and some crisps (3), 2 party rings (2) and a brownie bite (2)!

Tea (Takeaway - shared with OH)
Thai Green Prawn curry (10?), boiled rice (4) and a few chips (4)

Snacks while watching a film that night, just under half a tube of pringles (12) with the OH and about 5 roses (5)! Oh and one glass of wine (4)

Total of 58 points Ooops! x

29/29 Daily and 29/49 Weekly's

What annoyed me is that the pringles I didn't even really want! (They were very nice)

Sunday I had a really nice lie in and missed breakfast (I know this is bad)

Ended up having lunch at about 2 o clock,

Chicken fajita's - homemade

So I had one and a half chicken breast (6), a zero point sauce, zero point peppers and onions
2x tortilla's (6)
Cheese (4)
Sour Cream (2)

Had a innocent veg pot for tea (8pt) and a curly wurly (3)

29/29 and no dog walk - good job I skipped breakfast!!

Need to get back into it now it's Monday :)

So today I'm back on track

Breakfast: Fruit salad - orange, apple, mango & pear : 0
I wanted to have 2x belvita bars but I feel a little sick

Lunch
Half carton covent garden soup: 4
Fruit: 0

Tea
Home made slow cooker turkey chilli: 6
Boil in the bag rice: 5
Sour Cream: 1
Cheese: 3

That takes me to 19/29

10 points left. If I feel less sick around dinner time I might have some crisps with my soup walkers S&V (3) and then later after tea have a curly wurly (3) and a milky tea (2).

Not a chance of taking the dog out if it's this cold (poor pooch) x

hi,im new to the site,im only day 10 of doing weight watchers.here to follow. :)

Oh great well good luck Kimbo, i've found this site really good. There's so much information on here and people are all really nice :)

If you need any help i'll try my best.

How did you get on with your week 1 WI?

2lb is great! And like you say 2lb every week would be amazing!

So today

Breakfast
2x Belvita: 3
Banana: 0

Lunch
Half carton Covent Garden Soup Leek and Pot: 4
Orange and apples: 0

Tea
Spag bol: 5
Pasta: 7
Cheese: 3

22/29

Now here's the hard bit, tonight my guides are doing a cooking badge and making home made beef burgers! I'll have had my tea but I know they'll want me to try and I know I'll want to but shouldn't!

If I do it will be I think 8points with no sauce or cheese, just the home made burger (lean mince (3), egg (2) and onion) and then 3 for the bread cake, but I know I won't need it because I'll have eaten my tea!

But I would have the points left to use?

I may try the burger but with no bread cake, so I've tried it and they'll be happy without sabotaging my diet?

I'm really struggling today, i'm really hungry!

I had some crisps after my dinner because the soup didn't fill me up, went downstairs the vending machine at work with all intention of getting some walkers, but saw they had some new crisps called 'salty dog' and wow they're so nice! Looked at the nv's AFTER I ate them (mistake I know) and they're 6points! So i'm annoyed at how many points they are, hungry - still, and now I know how nice these crisps are i'm going to want them another day but 6pts for crisps!!

So now, once i've had my tea i've got one point left. Definitely won't be trying any of the girls cooking now, oh well I suppose that's not a bad thing!!

Don't beat yourself up hun even if you have a little try of a few of them it won't be really damaging maybe do some body magic? Or count it as your weeklies

Thanks Baby-belle, but I did eat them before I pointed them but strangely still hungry.

I could use my weekly's I suppose, think i'm just getting myself worked up over nothing. Thank you :)

I'll just have to run up and down the stairs 5 times when I get home lol

So yesterday I had my 22 as above, 6 for some silly crisps (28) then had a cookie for 4 when I had eaten my tea (32) and then I had at guides a burger for - 3 with onions and half a bread cake - 2 which takes me to a grand total of (37)

29/29 daily and 6/49 weekly's

Drawing a line under it and starting again today :)

Wednesday :)

Breakfast
2 Belvita: 3
Fruit: 0
Green Tea: 0

Lunch
Half carton covent garden soup Chicken: 4
Fruit:0

Dinner
Tuna Steak: 5
Boiled Pots: 4
Veg: 0
Sweetcorn: 2

Total 18/29

Much better planned out day, going to stay focussed and enjoy something sweet after tea :)

WI tomorrow morning

Power of positive thinking! lol Let me know how you do, I was a little dubious about this week as week 2 is always difficult for weight loss so fingers crossed!

Back