My food diary :)

Hmm sounds yummy, is that what everyone calls curry bread? Have heard lots about but never made myself. Is it a free recipe? What did you put in? X

Hmm sounds yummy, is that what everyone calls curry bread? Have heard lots about but never made myself. Is it a free recipe? What did you put in? X

I'm not sure mrs b maybe?

I made up a beef batchelors rice as instructed then added to the chickpea Dahl with 3 eggs and baked for around 30 mins so it's of a loaf consistency it is syn free and is nice hot or cold x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah I see that's a good Idea I've got some of them will try that next time x

Oh sounds delish, will have to try. I've had trouble finding the chickpea Dahl but think they do it in asda, will have to make a special trip! X

I got mine from asda the tesco one and some other varieties aren't free so make sure you check :)

Dinner:ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420751962.418451.jpg
Thai prawn stir fry was nice and light after zumba as didn't get the prawns out to defrost in time before doh!

0 syns today x

Sorry haven't updated today yet been a busy one I have my driving test booked for the beginning of next month it's a really big deal for me as I have been learning on and off for 3 years but two bad instructors and twin pregnancy later and I totally lost my confidence so today was my assessment with a new(and hopefully last) driving instructor :p it went really well and made me feel at ease again he said about 12 more hours should do it so feeling quite positive again although I do suffers with really bad nerves in life in general really :( it's so important for me to be able to drive since Elliott is going to have a lot of hospital appointments I need to get him too so no pressure :eek:
Anyway.. Not eaten much to day
Breakfast: a banana
Lunch 2 multigrain ryvita a vanilla mullerlight and an apple
That's all I've had so far my head is full of moving and driving I haven't thought much about food today although as I'm writing this I am starting to get hungry lol so think I will do a quorn spag Bol before zumba :) hope you're all having ah good week xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420894892.381089.jpg last nights dinner cheese was healthy a although my scales seem to be playing up do think I had slightly more than the allowance.

Breakfast : syn free fry up with 2 slices of Allinson toast (heb)
Banana,apple and a mullerlight after eight mint one so not ready for lunch yet lol x

Thank you :)

Breakfast: I had chocolate mini weetabix 30g was suprised at how little it looked in the bowl but was still nice to having a little chocolate fix especially since totm is approachingView attachment 162612

I was still peckish though so I have also had a clementine and a bowl of banana,black grapes,berries with fromAge frais and then some honey dew melon :D

Lunch: I've made a chickpea Dahl loaf, I was watching come done with me yesterday and they were cooking something with chickpeas I've never had them before so decided to make something lol I was a bit skeptical but it is really good and a fab meal if you are on a budget!View attachment 162618View attachment 162619

Think I am going to have prawn stir fry and noodles for dinner nice and quick :) x

I know what you mean about the choc chip weetabix. I have to have some fruit or something after.... i would normally have 2 or 3 times that amount

What did you have your chickpea dahl with? just trying to think what it would go with

I know i was a bit gutted! Lol I just had a bit on it's own it didn't last long enough to make it into a meal in my house!

I just had KFC :( feeling naughty now although I did really enjoy it lol we have been out all day and my friends coming over for a few drinks later and I really couldn't be bothered to cook and being totm I craved something bad slap on the wrists for me! X

Hey guys hope you're all well :) I have moved house now and settled in it's lovely only just had the internet put on hence my absence. I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks as I can't get over to my group and I've had driving lessons during the group closest to me I have my driving test next week so hopefully I will pass and go back to my group. I am still sticking to plan although we have no cooker so it's proving quite difficult. Just got a pork joint roasting in the slow cooker going to have it with veg so hopefully that comes out nice since I have been living off soup lol :p xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422633615.354965.jpg
For lunch I had some left over pork in a brown roll ( healthy b)
With tomato lettuce cucumber and mayo 1 syn
A mullerlight,apple and a bag of cheese and onion crisps 6.5 syns

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422640712.532860.jpg

Dinner:
Tuna pasta mixed with fromAge frais and a little mayo 3 syns for the whole bowl so 1 syn for me

Thanks hun :)
Breakfast: fry up syn freeImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422883781.986822.jpg
Mullerlight and a banana

Lunch: I had some left over potAtoes from yesterday's roast no superfree with it though.
Haven't really got food on my brain today have my driving test in the morning and the nerves have kicked in already :( think I will leave dinner to the other half tonight or just have something quick and simple and an early night I'm feeling really tired today.

I didn't pass :( I got 3 minors and 2 majors rebooked for next month.
Today all I've had is a banana got a syn free curry in the slow cooker for tea tonight x

Back