My food diary :)

Oh sorry to hear that - you'll pass next time for sure. There's a saying that 2nd time passers are better drivers anyway & I'm one of them :character00115:. xx

Lol that's a good one :) thanks Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey :) just been reading through your diary, you are doing great!! I just rejoined on Saturday... Hope my weight losses are as good as yours!

I must try try the pulled pork, it sounds delicious :)

Hey :) just been reading through your diary, you are doing great!! I just rejoined on Saturday... Hope my weight losses are as good as yours!

I must try try the pulled pork, it sounds delicious :)

Thank you good luck on your journey look forward to seeing how you get on :D x

Will get back to updating all my meals properly tomorrow I've done some batch cooking to save some time and make sure I stay on play am finding it quite hard while in not attending group I am going to try a new group on Saturday!
So I've made the mushy pea curry and froze 4 batches of that and have just done a lot of chips too freeze one they have cooled going to make diet coke chicken for tea tonight
Today I've only had a mullerlight and a banana but I just don't feel hungry
:(
I have managed to get a cancellation to retake my driving test so feeling better about that it was two silly mistakes that let me down if got 3 minors and 2 serious I'm going to put it down to nerves and hopefully be calmer next time :) x

Lunch: some honey due melon and a mango

Dinner: diet coke chicken
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423075703.434117.jpg

Have yet to have my healthy b yet will probAly have something with ryvita once the kids go to bed as that's when I feel the most hungry.

Hope everyone's having a good week ☺️

Healthy b: 4 dark rye ryvita a with tuna mayo and lettuce 3 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423083319.649820.jpg not a great pic but yummy all the same
I also made a batchelors pasta quicheImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423083369.649418.jpg
Absolutely beautiful and so filling! Syn free :)

Breakfast: fry up again, I bought some ww sausages 0.5 syn each I never knew you could get such low syn sausages so I had to try them they were lovely will be getting them again ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423140916.802882.jpg
2 syns

It was a late breakfast so will probAly just snack on fruit until dinner time now think I am going to make some beef burgers :)

Dinner:
Onion and mint burger mayo 1 syn bun as a healthy b and chips

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423158234.835941.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423158234.835941.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423158264.551167.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423158264.551167.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 20
Sorry to hear you didn't pass your driving test x
maybe next time you won't be as nervous.....
It took me 3 times to pass my car test, 2 in a couple of months, then about 4 years later took another one and passed :)
But I passed both my motorbike and HGV test first time :)
When is your next one booked for ?

Onion and ''mint''? burgers, that sounds different :D

Thank you yea hope so! It was two silly mistakes I shouldn't of made but I wasn't too shocked tbh I took it better than I thought I would lol.
I have my next one booked for the 18th so just under two weeks away :/

Yeah.. I remember when I was young my mum used to buy minted lamb burgers so thought I'd try some in my beef burgers. It was a lovely flavour :D

Breakfast: a banana and half a toffee mullerlight, it was half because my naughty twinnies screamed at me until I shared with them which Is why I usually wait until they are sleeping to eat or hide :p

Lunch: Chinese five spice turkey stir fry with noodlesImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423228989.316167.jpg

I also made probAly the weirdest quiche in the world onion sweet corn and sardines :/ I don't even like sardines but was out of tuna should of put some bacon in instead on reflection :D I've yet to try it yet it looks nice lol if not other half will eat it he will eat anything :p
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423229248.721506.jpg

Mango Greek muller yogurt. Has anyone tried these they are amazing I do love mango though the coconuts ones are delicious too 0.5 syn

Healthy b cheese roll with lettuce and tomato mayo 1 syn cheese healthy aImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423252636.376032.jpg not really any need to post a pic but it has become routine lol

Weighed in for the first time since I moved was expecting a biggish gain was shocked to have lost 2lb buzzing with that :D
Haven't eaten yet this morning planning on making a slow roasted pork for dinner on oh's request!

Edited breakfast fry up 1 syn for sausages and a mango muller 0.5 syn

Last edited:
Dinner last night: roast syn free
Healthy b: wholemeal roll with left over pork had two rolls so synned one as 6 with mayo (2 syns)

Breakfast today: fry up again sausages 1 syn
Coconut muller 0.5 syn
Banana

We went out for dinner tonight which is a rarity we don't get much family time all together I had a non sw friendly meal which was lovely and I don't feel guilty for it which is even lovelier. Got some jacket potatoes in the slow cooker ready for tomorrow :)

Good that you don't feel guilty about diner out :)
Best way to be :)
How do you do your jackets in the slow cooker?...just put them in on high?....and how long for?
Tried some a while back but weren't cooked enough, had to finish them off in the microwave:sigh: ..

It's probAly the first time I haven't had the guilt from it and thought oh well might aswell carrying on eating rubbish now :p although I do wonder should I have no syns today to make up for it or just carry on as normal? I've always tried to go as syn free as I can but think it's time to make use of them so I don't feel like I'm missing out then go mad when I crave something.

I just sprayed them with frylight and cooked them on high for about 3 hours depending on how big the potato is May need longer I did three and they were all really nice and soft :)

Breakfast: muller light and banana going to make some breakfast muffins in a minute something I haven't tried before.

Lunch: going to make a quiche, got my jacket potato and might make a stir fry too and see what I fancy most lol
Dinner: going to do a quorn spag Bol haven't had it since we've moved so looking forward to that.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Last edited:
Back