Extra Easy My food diary

Hattie21

So this is from week 4 onwards - I was logging everything I ate before with the paper logs but now I'm out of those this seems like a good idea :)

Breakfast - melon & grape pot, sainsburys

Post-weigh in breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf) hexb, with marmite, water

Lunch - subway chicken salad with ranch dressing, no cheese - 2 syns
Soy americano (soya milk as part of hexa)
1/4 subway cookie - 3 syns (rounded up)

Snacks
Punnet of strawberries
Muller light strawberry

Dinner - Tuna pasta (chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic, courgette, mushroom for speedy goodness)

snack - kelloggs special k chocolate delight bar, milk (4.5 syns)

so total 9.5 syns :)

Last edited:
thanks guys :)))

my losses have been pretty consistent, i tend to eat most of my syns (20 per day because of my SW, i eat between 10-20 typically) and i've also managed to build in a few special events/meals out so they could have been bigger, but any loss is a loss!

week 1 -5.5lb
week 2 -3lb
week 3 -2lb (amazing given i went away for 3 days and ate everything in sight!!)
week 4 -2.5lb

today so far -
breakfast - 2x wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (hexB) with tiny bit of philadelphia light garlic & herbs as part hexA and mushrooms fried in frylight, with coffee with soya milk (part hexA)

lunch - subway double chicken salad with ranch dressing (2 syns) (lettuce, peppers, onions, gherkins, cucumber, tomatoes) & a large americano with soya milk (part hexA)

Snack - 2 bananas

Dinner - Sainsbury's ultimate steak beef burger (6 syns), 2 bacon rashers, fried onions, garlic, yellow pepper, mushrooms and lettuce salad, with a laughing cow extra light triangle. Delicious

Snack - special k chocolate delight bar (4.5 syns)

Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
I am also on week 4 and started writing a food diary. Here to follow you, looks lovely :)

Thanks! :)

Today-

Breakfast - 2× wholemeal bread toasted with marmite (hexB)

Snack - melon medley pot
Americano with soya milk

Lunch / afternoon snack - speedy tuna pasta from Saturday evening (first post)
Americano with soya milk
1/4 EAT cafe cookie (5 syns for quarter)

Dinner - raspberries, 3x laughing cow extra light triangles (part hexA)

Snacks - 2x special k chocolate delight bar (4.5 each, so 9)

SW chips

I wasn't hungry at dinner so picked on fruit and cheese, and then suddenly my appetite returned a few hours later, hence the cereal bars! Still felt peckish so made the chips (I can't sleep if I'm hungry) and by the time I'd finished them my appetite had gone again. Polished them off anyway though because of the sleep when hungry thing - last thing I wanted was to find at 3am that I was awake and hungry!

Finished the day on 14 syns

Tuesday -

breakfast - 2 x wholemeal bread toasted (hexB) with 2 rashers of bacon (fat cut off) and mushrooms fried in frylight. I stirred some philly light through the mushrooms just before serving so they were creamy, and piled it all on the bread :) YUM
with a coffee with dash of soy milk (part hexA)

snack - melon pot

lunch and dinner - speedy tuna pasta from saturday night. it was about 1.5 portions worth so i ate it for lunch and dinner, and at dinner had a muller light cherry yoghurt with it too.

2 x americano with soy milk (part hexA)

wasn't hungry when i got home at gone midnight so left it at that! 0 syns for the day

Weds

Breakfast 2 x wholemeal bread toasted with marmite
Coffee with soya milk (part hexA)
Banana

Snacks
Melon medley pot
Special k belgian chocolate bar - 3.5 syns
Americano with soya (part hexa)

Late lunch
Packet of chicken tikka slices - 0.5 syns
Salad bowl (without dressing or cheese)
Apple slices
Americano with soya milk (part hexA)
Special k belgian chocolate bar (3.5)

Tea with soya milk (part hexa)

Itsu sushi box (salmon nigiri, prawn nigiri, salmon & avocado rolls, california rolls, veggie rolls) (Syns - who knows)

I'm calling it my full 20 for the day (although never know with sushi since so much is free food!)

Loads of food today comparatively - it was a really long day but very bitty (was running around every hour to a new place for a new meeting etc). I also know I have more solid days if I've prepped lunch.

Tomorrow is another on the go day, but I'll make sure to get a subway salad for lunch and try and get home by 6pm ish so I can cook myself a lush dinner :)

Thurs:

Breakfast - marmite on toast (hexB)
Had breakfast really early for me so then had a pot of kiwi, strawberry and melon, and a banana mid-morning along with an americano with soya milk.

Lunch: subway double chicken salad (2 syns for ranch dressing)

Late afternoon - got the munchies and it was a friend's birthday, so I had a Sainsburys chocolate custard doughnut, oops! No idea of syns but krispy kreme chocolate custard donut is 15.5, so i counted it as that.

Dinner: sainsburys ultimate steak beef burger (6 syns) with 2 rashers of bacon and a salad (mixed leaves, fried courgette - was not good so left most of this, onions, garlic, mushrooms, green peppers).

total syns: 23.5

Mmm I can't resist doughnuts lol. Do you have a coffee machine for your Americano's or do you get them from a coffee shop? I used to be addicted to Costa latte, I've managed to go without for a whole month now! :)'

i get them from a coffee shop - i wish i had a coffee machine! it's an expensive habit but my coffee shop knows me so well that i frequently get free coffee which helps! i used to be addicted to lattes too, i subbed them out for americanos so i still get my caffeine fix on the go :) i actually tried to drink a latte recently as a treat and couldn't finish it - it was way too creamy!

friday:
breakfast of marmite on toast (hex B)

lunch:
ham and cheese omelette with mixed leaf salad for speed

dinner: chilli con carne

snacks: two special k chocolate delight bars (9)

total 9 syns :)

today - weighed in and had lost 3lbs, which took me past my stone award and got me slimmer of the month! hurrah :)

breakfast was overnight oats (hexB, 250g natural yoghurt, half a punnet of raspberries - next time i'll use different fruit as the raspberries with the yoghurt was quite tart), black coffee

snack - banana

lunch: subway double chicken salad with ranch dressing (2)
soya americano

and a melon medley to tide me through until a late dinner this evening (prob about 10pm)

snack - special k chocolate delight bar (4.5 syns)

dinner - SW chips with sainsbury's chilli and lime chicken pieces (0.5 syns)

post-dinner snack - special k chocolate delight bar (4.5) (i'm addicted, i swear)

today's syns: 11.5

Last edited:
sunday/today so far:

breakfast - overnight oats (hexB & a muller light cherry, no extra fruit as didn't have any speed fruit)
instant coffee with soya milk

lunch - cheese and ham omelette (hexA) with side of mushrooms, tomato and iceberg lettuce for speed

large americano with soya milk

Dinner - prawn fried rice (with courgette, peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms for speed)

Aaaand it's nearly 11 and I'm stuffed, so I'm calling it 0 syns for today! If I want to snack I have some free fruit but I don't think I want to!

(Technically I had a small amount of soy milk on my coffee which was over my hexA but I don't syn it when that happens because it's literally a dash)

Last edited:
Today

Breakfast
Overnight oats (hexb) with strawberry muller and fresh strawberries
Coffee with soya milk

Lunch
Subway double chicken tikka salad, no dressing
Large americano with soya milk

Snacks
2 bananas
Large americano with soya milk
Half punnet of strawberries
Punnet of cherries

Dinner
Sainsbury's sweet chilli salmon fillet (3)
Roasted veg, rice

SW chips
Cup of tea with soya milk

3 syns today :) counting all the soya milk as my hexA tho I won't have used the full allowance.

Breakfast
Bacon sandwiches (hexB - tracked down the Kingsmill no crust wholemeal bread :D)

Snacks
Melon medley pot
2 special k chocolate delight bars (9)

Dinner
Itsu giant sushi box (no idea on syns, guessing 10)

Drinks
2 coffee with soya milk (part hexA)
250mls chocolate soya milk (I'm saying remaining hexA and 1 syn)

So today is a guesstimated rough 20 syns - my max allowance :)

Lesson learned - I need to make sure I eat lunch!

Weds:

Breakfast - 3 slices wholemeal no crusts bread (hexb) with marmite

Snacks
Soya americano (part hexa)
Melon medley pot
Chicken tikka breast pieces (0.5 syns)

Soya americano (part hexa)

Late lunch
Subway double chicken salad, ranch dressing (2 syns)

Tea with soya milk (part hexa)

Itsu sushi box for dinner (guessing 10 syns again)
250mls alpro chocolate soya milk (part hexA, 1 syn)

Total 13.5 syns

Thursday -

breakfast:
overnight oats (35g oats hexb, muller light strawberry yoghurt, strawberries, 2 syns of choc shot)

subway double chicken salad for lunch with ranch dressing (2 syns)

chilli with rice for tea
muller light mint yoghurt for dessert

total syns: 4 syns

Friday:
marmite on toast (hexb) for breakfast
soya americano

subway chicken tikka salad for lunch but could barely eat anything as i was so anxious about my exam

pizza express for dinner -
leggera chicken arrabbiata (6.5 syns)
dolcetti lemon possett dessert (7.5 syns)
glass of white wine 175ml (6 syns)

total syns: 20 syns :)))

oh and i weighed in today and i was down another 3.5lb! well chuffed :)

Saturday -

Breakfast/lunch after weigh in of bacon sandwiches (hexB for bread)

Snack - special k chocolate delight bar (4.5)

Dinner - chilli with rice and cheese (hexA)

Dessert - strawberries with muller light yog and choc shot (2 syns)

Total 6.5 syns

Sunday - did an SP day! First time I've tried one, though I feel I need more speed food in it.

Snack - special k chocolate delight bar (hexB)
Breakfast: bacon sandwiches (2nd hexB) with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes

Snacks
Special k choc delight bar (4.5)
Alpro choc soya milk 250mls (4.5)

Dinner
Ham and cheese omelette with mushrooms and spinach

Snack
4 heck chicken italia sausages (2)
Carrot

Total: 11 syns

Monday

Breakfast - hexB bread for bacon and mushroom sandwiches, special k chocolate delight bar (4.5)

Soya americano
lunch - cherry tomatoes, melon medley pot

Dinner - itsu sushi box (guessing 10 syns)
Dessert - strawberries with choc shot (2)

Total - 16.5 syns :)

Back