My food diet... Coleywoley27

Think I managed it lol

I was due to make Mexican Beef Tacos. Had none of the beef left so I had pulled pork Tacos.
Taco (3.5) Red yellow and green peppers, red onions, mixed veggies & Slimming world chips
Pork was 2 syns so I have gone over syns but loads of veg and water.

Skipped lunch was doing housework as Father IN Law got let out of hospital today so wanted to get house ship shape and sorted for when my Sister in law comes for the day tomorrow.

HEXB Toast with Marg and Jam (Kids had no cereal left so couldnt have oats or they would eat them lol)
HEXA Milk

Out shopping with my daughter today for her 9th Birthday (Tuesday) So who knows what food today will bring.

No plans for dinner yet. Taking pigeon steps today as I am sore from doing the house yesterday add in walking around shopping centres and I highly doubt I will be fit for much come tea time. This is where I should have planned in advance but silly old me chose to ignore the fact that I do have a chronic pain disorder LOL

Well it was worse than i expected!!! I couldnt walk as my hips froze up and were agony my shoulders burnt and were so unbearable and my body just gave up! So it ended up as take away. Not even going to imagine the syns!! Badly prepared means i have nobody but myself to blame.

Today ive had a bag of rainbow drops i love them so it had to be done kids got them off Grandad and eldest hates them so i ate um. 4.5 syns a bag totally worth it

No plans once again for dinner but i have fish in freezer so might make some herb rub and make them with veggies. Will update once i know

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still in a heap of pain today. Took pain killers with some toast to stop me getting ill. So HEXB and 1 syn for Marg.
5.5 syns so far today
I am out of fruit now :(
Off to make dinner. Lemon and Herb Turkey with LOADS of veggies need to make up for my baddies!
Unsure how I will cope with washing up and cooking but must soldier on! Hot bath, pain meds and my warm cozy bed immediately after. Early night for the kids as back to school on Tues so back to routine.
HexA is Milk also.

Sorry your in pain hun. My food at camping was mainly chicken tho did have lots of marshmallows too
Am away next week at skipsy sands. Just outside Bridlington so my aim is to eat what I want but increase the exercise to limit the damage and then be supergood next week. Here's hoping it works

Good luck :)

So today
5syns freddo caramel
Dinner is salt and pepper chicken which I am away to cook on a mo.

Last night had spped soup as a pasta sauce with lemon and herb turkey and a load of veggies.
Veg soup making tonight for lunch tomorrow.
Hexb will be bread used in s+p chick. Hexa is milk as always lol.

Tomorrows plans weetabix for brekkie
Veg soup and melon lunch and chicken salad dinner possibly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

HEX A and HEXB Breakfast (Weetabix nomnom)

Veg soup for lunch with added lentils for that Super Speed boost.
Not sure about dinner. Maybe Fish Chips and mushy peas as I used the salad up last night :p

Salty and Pepper chicken was bloody LOVELY! Really enjoyed it and so did the OH.
Deffo plan to make that again soon.

So today is eldest birthday and she has a huge choc cup cake. I know I wont be able to resist so instead of trying to and then being an absolute pig and scoffing loads I will allow myself a sliver of cake. Then just make up for it tomorrow by having a syn free day and eating Speed Soup for lunch.

Fish is 4syns not ideal but never mind. Chips are free and Peas are super speed. Plus just had a big bowl of soup that was jam packed with veg and I will eat melon later which is super speed.
My taste buds really fail me at times lol. I am such a fussy eater. If i wasnt so fussy I could just indulge in SuperSpeed foods constantly.
Failed on 777 again this week :( Need to get my head out my backside. Last night I could see my HiFi bars staring at me from my wardrobe (hidden from kids) and juts had to have 1 so that notched my syns up an extra 6. Then I was making a quick salad late on as was really peckish and I just ended up making myself a sandwich. So another 6 syns on bread. So I went well over. Not happy with myself 1 bit.
I just keep thinking ah well I had a poo week last week and still lost so it cant harm me. But I was lucky last week and I darn well know it!

I think I need a gain to shock me back into motivating myself to not shove this rubbish down my throat!

I know what you mean think as long as you get away with being not so good you think it's Ok a gain is not good but I see your reasoning about it giving you a shock. Good luck

Last night has Fish Chips and Mushy Peas Sooooo Yummy! Honeydew Melon afters!

HexA & B Breakfast (Weetabix)
Will have the rest of Veg soup for Lunch
Blackened Chicken possibly for dinner with chips and salad rest of Melon for after.
Planning was a bit poop this week if honest!
Will aim for a planned week next week plan my daily syns and what not! Problem is getting a spare hour to sit and work out what to eat on what days and what I am doing on them days so i know if to cook something big or small. My head starts to spin and I end up annoyed!

Aiming for a Syn Free Day today though :D

Yipee Syn Free Day :D

Blackened chicken, sw chips & Mushy peas (Added them as know they speed)
Missed lunch as I was out
Going to have my melon and Veg soup as a snack in bed as Ive just walked in the front door. Pooped!

Dreaded day tomorrow. Feeling a little confident but not overly! If that makes sense.
Took this today 1st Image was when I hit 7lb loss.
2nd pic was today.
I couldn't really see a difference but apparently it is there.
10390559_315006588655615_5646669242979988114_n.jpg

Stayed Syn free yesterday even though I was peckish while watching TV it was so late I skipped the soup and melon.
Weetabix again today :/
Might have the soup and Melon for lunch but imagine that will affect WI later as I never eat on WI day lol

I am feeling quietly confident this week I have to say. Which will come round and bite me on the ass LOL every week I think Oo i bet I gain etc and I lose. So the 1 week I think ah its gotta be a loss this week I guarantee I gain like 6lb ha! Typical. Clothes are falling off me and people are starting to notice that I am shrinking must say it is a lovely feeling :D
So on to planning!
Weekends the cupboards are generally bare so I am struggling with Fri sat and sunday!
I have Salmon fillets, Cod portions and Lime and Coriander Chicken Fillets so I guess i could rustle something out of each every day. Must buy potatoes though. & Fry Light as I am out!
Waffling on with myself :p

Yep u have something for each day there. Good. Luck for your weigh in and we'll done. In your syn.free. Day.
Holiday is nearly. Done back home tomorrow which is a shame tho I will enjoy having a proper signal back on my fone and have to say I have missed my fruit and veg and this week have had some tho not as much as.normal x

Ahhh well enjoy the rest of your holiday :D
Thank you
just over 2 hours till weigh in. I am excited for my mum to buzz off on holiday then I can go to the 5pm weigh in haahaa by 7pm I am starving hungry (end up scoffing my HiFi bars at group) I think if my mum ever quits going I will start going on a Friday morn as I hate waiting ALL day Thurs watching the kids eat all yummys and smelling their foods.

Lol thanks hun. X
That is the reason I.go to Fri. Lunchtime group and not a evening one as I couldn't be waiting all day would drive Me mad. Xx

It was a maintain this week. Which kind of cheesed me off a little bit but I think I know why. I changed to Weetabix and use more milk now and I have not eaten as much fruit as usual. Plus I did a lot of walking and running about which may have caused fluid retention on the muscles so hoping for a better result next week. Will cut out the weetabix and use the remaining ones to make Weetabix muffins.
Trying to keep in mind I am 16.5 lb lighter than I was a few months back! LOL x

Back