My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Thanks ally, I think it was just the normal choc fudge one. I did only have a tiny cube. Cheeky lil sis was like, but I looked in your slimming world book and one small brownie is only 2.5 syns! haha
Oh well..I just gobbled up a crunchie bar, so its safe to say today has gone down the drain. Bum. Its as if the evil devil that is periods just takes over your mind. I didnt even realise I was eating it until it was gone and then i was like oh bum. Feel a bit crap now :(

Its okay draw a line and move on :) we all have slip ups, especially when * month, makes you not care and crave everything and anything x

Thanks ally, I think it was just the normal choc fudge one. I did only have a tiny cube. Cheeky lil sis was like, but I looked in your slimming world book and one small brownie is only 2.5 syns! haha
Oh well..I just gobbled up a crunchie bar, so its safe to say today has gone down the drain. Bum. Its as if the evil devil that is periods just takes over your mind. I didnt even realise I was eating it until it was gone and then i was like oh bum. Feel a bit crap now :(

Don't worry about it. I might not get the periods but i know the exact point i am suppose to be getting me, my choccy craving goes worse than usual, sometimes you just have to accept that you're gonna have to eat that choccy bar and deal with it. You could aways knock a few syns off another day to make them up if you wanted.

yeh i might do that. i mean i never go over my syn allowance anyways, so if i was to work it out weekly it probably hasnt even made a huge dent!

pinknails, omg i do that all the time! annoying thing is the guys at work were sniggering earlier, and when i just told them i had it on backwards, they were like we knew thats why we were laughing! How nice of them! could have told me! Stupid bum faces!

yeh i might do that. i mean i never go over my syn allowance anyways, so if i was to work it out weekly it probably hasnt even made a huge dent!

pinknails, omg i do that all the time! annoying thing is the guys at work were sniggering earlier, and when i just told them i had it on backwards, they were like we knew thats why we were laughing! How nice of them! could have told me! Stupid bum faces!

I usually use most of mine, but when i go over like i did the other day i tend to cut them back for a few days after, but i'm usually in the attitude if i make them up then great, but if i dont i don't.

Sounds like me yesterday, my tattoo artist managed to smear black ink over his cheek...i told him. After he'd been tattooing me for 2 hours :p

Peri if its any consolation I was craving choccy last night and had 8 squares of a family size galaxy bar lol they had gone before I realised :confused: why oh why

Galaxy is my faveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I cant get enough lol

I bought some coconut muller sublimes to try lol god knows what they taste like, I only eat it in bounties pmsl

I loveeeee coconut. But I'd still prefer a wispa of any sort lol

Lol i can tell ya well jel :p I only had a cuppa before I went to get my nails done so im starving now in fact im fading awayyyyyyyy

OMG - can you believe I had no tinned toms or beans arghhhh - Had fresh toms instead lol. Turkey Rashers, WW bacon, WW sausages and a frylight egg im stuffed now

Back