My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

you would think wouldnt you! Theres a few people I know who have swapped their normal coke for diet coke and drink it regularly while on SW, but i dont see the point, diet coke, coke zero and all that is no better then the real stuff! I'd rather just stick to cold water and sugar free squash, best thing on the planet is a cold glass of water (in a wine glass - makes a difference - i dont know how) with a slice of lemon and lots of ice!! such a refreshing drink! and it helps eliminate bloating so easily!! apart from blob week that is :mad:

I don't like any sparkling drink, be then no added sugar or full sugar. Know what you mean with the water too, i forgot my bottle the other week so had to drink it out of a mug at work and it tasted so different.

oh goshh i hate drinking cold water out of a mug. it just feels all sorts of wrong! haha im a bit strange though! my dad thinks im a bit mental because i like drinking water out of either a pint glass or a wine glass. Hes always like why cant you just use a normal glass!!! It just tastes nicer!
I am a fuss pot though, I have to have filtered water. I cant drink water straight from a tap, unless i seriously have no choice what so ever!

I won't drink it out of the tap, has to be filtered or spring water, they tested me in work the other month cos i said i could easily tell the difference between the two, and i did, tap water always has a fluoride taste to me most of the time i can smell it too.

Urgh i know what you mean, though even going across town it tastes different. Worst I've had was down in Devon, there stuff is really icky.

Just showed mum that aspartame thing, she walked straight to the cupboard put the artificial sweetener in the bin and then tipped the coke down the drain haha

Though saying that apart from the diet coke and muller lights, everything we have is sucralose based, the artificial sweetener included.

haha we dont have any of that stuff in our house, the sweetener we use doesnt contain aspartame and i only use it for tea, which is like one cup a week! and i very rarely drink diet coke. Only now and then when i feel like having something fizzy!!

Oh my when I said i wasnt in 'that much pain' after the boxing on the wii, I LIED! I was in incredible pain last night, so much so i couldnt even lift my arms in the shower to wash my hair! haha, at least I know it was an effective work out. In some way i enjoy the feeling of that pain because its a constant reminder of what needs to be done, what has been done and what direction im heading in!

Yesterdays spinach curry was sooo delicious, i'll be posting recipes on my recipe thread this weekend hopefully, but my gosh was it spicy! Cleared my tummy right out this morning haha (TMI :p) And after a painful 2 days, my period has finished! Woo. My sisters hate the fact mine only last 3 or 4 days! I personally dont mind it ;)

Today will be an EE day:

B: Weetabix + milk + sugar (HeA + HeB + 2 syns)
S: Sharon Fruit + Grapes
L: Chicken Teriyaki (2 syns) Salad from subway with lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, jalepenos, onions, olives (1.5 syn) + Roast chicken mugshot
S: Apple + 2 Satsumas + Mullerlight
D: Veggie Stir Fry (inc peppers, spring onions, mushrooms with egg noodles) + Salad
Treat: Glass of rose - 4.5 syns + WW jaffa cake bar (4 syns)

Total syns: 14 syns

I should also mention that im now going to try and aim for a specific weight loss per month

Feb I would like to lose 7lbs

Today i weighed in at 0.2lbs less then yesterday. Damn you scales! Oh well still 3 more days till official WI.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!! Ciao xx

Last edited:
I never feel it until a day or so after, always in my shoulders more than anything haha

hmmm not particularly, but i love the games on wii fit too so i use it for that. If you are getting a board try gamestation or the places that sell second hand games, after 5 years my first balance board broke so instead of paying out for a brand new i went second hand and the one i got was practically brand new with wii fit game and only cost me £20. Instead of a wiimote go on amazon and get a wireless nunchuck, you charge it though the wii so no AA batteries, one i got cost about £15 but its worth it just to not be whacked with the wire!

Edit: this is the one i have http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-Wi...E8XM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1359713991&sr=8-4

VENT ALERT :mad:

WHY DO ADVISORS BOOK PEOPLE IN TO SEE ME BUT NOT PUT IT IN MY DIARY?!?!

What is the use of booking them in your diary but to see me? And then complain to me when i have someone else booked in at that time. Maybe if you used your dumb brain and used MY calender to book them in, you'd see whether I was free at that time or not!

How ****ing stupid! :mad:

Tough sh*t. My stuff takes priority, and if your left hangin because you didnt use your brain to look in my calader well then tough!

Breathe.

Holy macaroni! Im starving!

Hate carting people around all over the place!! Annoys me.. Another busy day. Gosh my life is like non stop atm!!

Ee day:

B: 3 eggs with 2xwholemeal nimble toast + tea with 1 teaspoon sugar (2 syns + HeA HeB)
S: banana
L: when i get it- subway salad with sweet onion chicken teriyaki (3.5 syns)
S: muller light + 2 satsumas
D: mccains rustic chips (2syns) spicy tandori chicken with salad
Treat: alcoholic drink if some sort: 5 syns and 10 special k crisps ( 3 syns)

Total syns: 15.5

Have a great weekend guys!! Xx

Woo Hooo

Morning folks! Today is official WI day and i did it! I'm down 3lbs! Thats got rid of the 1.5lb i put on last week and rid me of an extra 1.5lbs! hurrah!! I'm getting closer and closer to getting into the 12's! Cant wait!

Yesterday was an EE day:

B: Weetabix + milk + Sugar + 2 strawberries (HeA + HeB + 2 syns)
S: Pear + Special K Sweet Chilli Crackers (7 syns - I had more than 21.. oops but only about 30!!)
L: Syn Free Prawn Curry with Boiled Rice and Salad
S: Mandarin Mullerlight + 2 strawberries + slice of homemade cake (I dont really know how many syns this would be but it cant be more than 6?)
D: No dinner - wasn't hungry!

Total syns: 15 (i think!!)

Did 30 mins on the Wii Fitness Coach :)

Yesterday I actually weighed in at 13st4, so I was seriously convinced that today I would be back to where I was last week! But thank god I wasnt!!!

Today is another EE day!

B: the usual Weetabix + milk + sugar (HeA + HeB + 2 syns)
S: Banana + Pear
L: Prawn curry with rice with salad
S: Apple
D: SW Quiche with smash base and cheese on top ( 3 syns for cheese, 1 syn for flavoured cottage cheese = 4 syns) + Kitkat (5 syns) + Orange Hot Choc Options (2 syns)

Total syns: 13 syns

Will be doing another 30 mins on the Wii Fitness Coach again today! Woo

Im also doing a February squat challenge if anyone wants to join in!!
Squats every day and you increase the amounts of squats you do everyday, by however many you want.

Yesterday i did 20 squats so today i will do 22. I figured if I increase 2 everyday by the end of the month I will be doing around 70 squats (good lord help me!)

Anyways hope everyone is having a great morning! I will be super busy today as im running 2 sessions! Lets hope i have time to eat :|

Good day all xx

Well done on the loss :) What sort of cake was it? A plain fairy cake works out at 5 and thats minus icing.

May join you with the squats, but i am a self confessed lazy ass so don't hold your hopes up :p

Haha course you can join me!

And yeh it is pretty much a fairy cake mixture, but in a massive cake with cardamon seeds in it! Tastes so freakin good! But I only had a smallish slice so im hoping its only around 6 or 7 syns!!

I just do my squats either after my workout or just before i go bed! That way I always remember.. well sorta lol

I WILL HAVE A PERK BOTTOM! AND SO WILL YOU ALLY COME ON WE CAN DO IT! lol :massmoon:

haha i'll do it if i remember :rolleyes: I put cardio workout on hardcore yesterday...shoulders are feeling it today!

Back