My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! He is still hanging in there even though they said he would only last the night! Not sure whether I want to be selfish and hope he lasts as long as possible, or hope he passes rather than being in the amount of pain he is in right now! Guess for the family its just a waiting game.

Remarkably after having many chips at nandos on friday, and bits of pizza and some panatonne here and there, i still managed a 1lb loss this week! Hurrah! I am 2.5lbs away from my first stone award! But i do think i am going to be a 1lb a week kinda girl! I'm happy with that, the slower the more managable in the long run i guess!!

1st week towards my bronze body magic complete too!! Its slow steps that I don't mind considering I used to do an hour workout everyday! So i can manage 20 minutes 3 times a week and build it up slowly!

Today is EE

You will all be amazed!!

B: NOPE not weetabix!! Branflakes with almond milk! (Does anyone know anything about almond milk? - can we use it as a HeA choice? it tastes lovely and its slightly sweeter which means i dont need the sugar!!)
S: Pear + Orange
L: Chicken curry with peas and fenugreek leaves and boiled rice (Tomatoes, onions and fenugreek leaves make up my superfree i hope!)
S: Apple
D: 2 Birds Eye Peri Peri Chargrills (3.5 syns each = 7 syns) + Mccains low fat thick cut chips 200g (2 syns) + Mushy peas and a bag of steamed veg

T: 3 mikado sticks (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

Hope everyone had a better weekend then i did!!

Happy Monday all :) Valentines day is only around the corner! Boooooooooooo!! Don't worry, i'll send myself a card and flowers! :flowers:

Last edited:
I believe you can have almond milk as hea, can't remember how much though, i'll look it up later.

I don't usually get valentines cards, last one i had was when my aunt sent me them when i was 11 or so, not even my ex gave me one. I know i'm getting a card this year though, my best friend/i-don't-actually-know-what-he-is-anymore-friend is giving me one (he can't keep a secret to save his life bless him xD)

Thanks ally!!

lol aww thats sweet of your aunt i think.. lol..

I know what you mean though, i was with my ex for 3 years and he never once remembered let alone celebrated valentines day, anniversaries or birthdays! Yep he forgot my birthday all three years and never got me anything at all! In fact i dont think he ever took me out or brought me a gift! Probably the reason im no longer with him! lol

your first proper valentines day card! thats so cute, hope he gets u a gift to go with it, plus an indicator of if he is your friend or if hes more ;) wat a lovely way to spend the day!

I'm actually meeting up with him on saturday cos he lives in sheffield so we can't meet up often and yes he has got me something he doesn't know "if it will come in time as its handmade from USA" if not its a birthday present apparently.

My ex was a moron full stop, was with him a year, but still didn't stop him being a moron.

awww bless ur ''freind' sounds sweet! hope you have a great saturday!

I'm actually going on a date next monday! eek horror. This stupid meeting people and going on dates is such a faff, the last date i went on was so random honestly im so glad we went to the cinema because i dont think i could have coped having to actually TALK to this guy for hours. Not only did he say i had a big gob, but he asked me if I had the runs, and even if i lied to him he would b able to hear from outside. I mean who says that on a first date with someone you've never met before?! Then i asked him to get me a bottle of water but he totally blanked me and just got a drink for himself instead, then had the nerve to say to me morrisons is round the corner jus go grab a water from there!

Needless to say that date was a complete FAIL and i never spoke to him again, funny thing i think he liked me! HAHA

Anyways the guy im seeing on monday seems nice! Will be interesting to see what happens!!

Sounds like a right idiot! I don't do dates, i tend to ignore anyone that seems remotely interested in me. First date was the ex...so obv went out with him for a year, no one since. Then met my best friend last july, but yeah i can see this skipping typical "first date" scenario haha He's a sweetheart but as usual when any guy tries getting close to me for the last 6 years, i start pushing them away, and usually they just turn their back on me after a few weeks, but he hasn't despite how much i know i must be knocking him back!

Hope this date goes better than your last haha He might even buy you a drink if your lucky!

Lunch :)

Attachments

• image-2940357873.jpg
    image-2940357873.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 31
Hot guys make me seriously nervous, there was one trying to impress me at the gig on saturday and if he wasnt acting like a moron he would have seriously interested me, but i still wouldn't have done anything cos hot guys really do make me go weird haha

Yer dinner looks well tasty hun!
I totally sympathise wif the useless Ex thing ladies! My Ex once gave me a Valentine's card 2 days late, still in the clear plastic wrapper wif a reduced price sticker on it (due 2 it bein 2 days after Valentine's day I image! lol!). His "excuse" was he knew I wudn't like him wastin money when we were sposed 2 b savin!!!! He was such a waste of skin!
Anyhoo he's long gone now! lol! Hope the date goes well!
Oh n Ally I hope u don't mind me sayin but yer "friend" sounds like a keeper! :)

Morning all!!

Well iv already had one fail this morning, im at work and my damn dress has ripped, right under my arm! Massive gaping hole! Lucky for me im wearing a black tshirt underneath, but how annoying! Just need to make sure I keep my arms down the whole day so people don't see it! Hopefully its not noticable, but well it is because its massive!

Anyways moving on.. up 0.4lbs today - but im going to monitor this because iv started seeing a bit of a trend in my weight! Will keep you posted!

Food for the day! (Green day)

B: Branflakes + Almond Milk (HeA + HeB) - This almond milk is soooo delicious! I would recommend it to everyone! Slightly different liquid texture, and slightly sweeter then average milk! This is great for me like i said yday because i dont need sugar in my cereal
S: Orange + Banana + Alpen Light (HeB)
L: Daal with red onions + 3 Mini babybel light (HeA)
S: Alpen light (HeB) + Apple + Mullerlight Cheesecake (1 syn)
D: Aubergine and green bean curry with rice
T: Walkers smoky bacon (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 9.5

25 mins on Wii Boxing!

Thanks Allimack! Arn't men just a pain in the butt!! Oh well! We shall see how it goes! If i can lose another 1lb on WI Monday ill be dead chuffed because i will have hit my v day target just before my date! ;)

Last edited:
Yer dinner looks well tasty hun!
I totally sympathise wif the useless Ex thing ladies! My Ex once gave me a Valentine's card 2 days late, still in the clear plastic wrapper wif a reduced price sticker on it (due 2 it bein 2 days after Valentine's day I image! lol!). His "excuse" was he knew I wudn't like him wastin money when we were sposed 2 b savin!!!! He was such a waste of skin!
Anyhoo he's long gone now! lol! Hope the date goes well!
Oh n Ally I hope u don't mind me sayin but yer "friend" sounds like a keeper! :)

Yeah he does. Shame I keep having an argument with my brain about whether I want to be more than friends or not!

btw forgot to tell you yesterday Alpro almond milk you can have 450ml as HEa

Of course you want to be more than friends with him!! You can so tellll because your always talking about him! (in a good way) and thats always a tell tale sign that you like him! just go for it! You may regret it if you dont!!

And 450mls?! Woah thats enough for my cereal in the morning plus a glass in the evening!! not sure I could drink that much, so ill count my cereal as half my HeA allowance! I only really use enough to cover my cereal anyways

Of course you want to be more than friends with him!! You can so tellll because your always talking about him! (in a good way) and thats always a tell tale sign that you like him! just go for it! You may regret it if you dont!!

And 450mls?! Woah thats enough for my cereal in the morning plus a glass in the evening!! not sure I could drink that much, so ill count my cereal as half my HeA allowance! I only really use enough to cover my cereal anyways

I know i like him. I'm just scared he will turn into my ex :p

If its the other make that I can't remember you can have 875ml :p

875mls!? holy macaroon who drinks that amount of milk? lol i couldnt!!

and im sure he won't! You cant judge your future based on your past, you'll never get anywhere! I used to do that alot with men, and yeh all of the guys ive been with have been sh*tbags, but you cant assume the next will be like that otherwise ud never fall in love again!

My brain is refusing to think that way, part of it at least. We'll see. Meeting up with him properly on saturday, not seen him since october.

Back