My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

i actually now prefer the salad bowls to the subs. the subs leave me feeling bloated, and the subway salads are sooo filling!! I have mine with lettuce, cucumber, onions, sweetcorn, jalepenos and olives (1 syn) - the salad bowl with the chicken teriyaki is well worth it but i only have it once in a while cus its like £4! I think if you had it is turkeybreast and ham its completely free unless u have sauce or olives with it! And if im starving i bulk it up with a mugshot on the side! Sounds gross but actually tastes pretty good! And at least you know your getting your free and superfree in!

Good for u! With my job and the travelling I don't have the time of the inclination which is stupid considering there is a gym on the floor below me but all
my work colleagues go in there so that's a no go! X

Hi Peri how ya doing chick? I think ill be trying a subway salad this week lots of ppl on here have them and they sound lush. Why wait to say yes to a date your gorgeous hun go for it

Hey hun just had 2 let u kno that I made the prawn curry from yer recipe book thread last nite (altho I used chicken instead of prawns n added lots of green peppers) n it was totally feckin AMAZIN!!! Def 1 of the best curries I'v ever made! It'l certainly become a regular meal in my house since hubby loved it 2! So :thankyou:X infinity!!!! :D

Oh n good luck wif yer big date! Let us kno how it goes.....

Lol glad you liked it all! I actually had it yday too! lol..

Cannot believe im only just updating this. It has been SOOOO busy at work today. Crazy!
Anyways

Dispite the overindulgence this weekend (inc fish n chips, chocolate, wine, ice cream, apple pie and custard) i only put on 0.4 over the weekend. EE today and i finally joined the gym.

I know we said if i dont join i could save that money towards a car, but i figured, you know what my health comes first and then a car can be a treat when i get to target! I have my gym induction on Thursday and then next week plan is to start with 3 days a week.

today i had:

B: Allbran + almond milk
L: Spiced Chicken burgers with salad and X light mayo (2 syns)
S: Banana
D: Syn free mung beans, rice and steamed veg
T: Something - dunno yet! lol

Exercise: 150 squats + 30DS

Peri I haven't been on here in ages and log on to find some inspiration to get me back to target post baby. WOW WOW WOW you are truly that inspiration. I have read your recieps book and have two of them on my weekly planner. Good luck with the gym induction - im hoping to get back into swimming next week L x PS what is the almond milk like x

Was beginning to think you'd fell off the planet :p

Yer prob rite but the car thing hun n def rite that yer health comes 1st! Hope the induction goes well on Thurs! How u findin the 30DS? I'v seen it on Amazon n was thinkin of gettin it 4 after the baby's born - wud u recommend it? Also r u doin that 30day squat challenge thing???? My mate at work was talkin bout it so we'v started it 2 - despite the fact that hubby thinks I'm crazy doin it while preggers! I tried explainin 2 him that it was just like sittin down a bit n standin up again just repeated loads of times but since he's a real exercise-phobe I don't think he got it! lol! :D Anyway I did 110 2day!

I think the 30DS is really good alli! It doesnt take long and because its split into 3 circuits it goes really quickly! It is hard though because it is constant movement! Id maybe not recommend it cus ur pregnant it does involve a lot of getting up and going down quickly, but for after the babys born defo! Its great for toning up aswell!!
And good on ya for the squats, just dont push urself too hard ;)

Today is fast day today, and WI tomorrow. Im at 12st9lbs today exactly what i was at last WI, so i want to make sure im super good today so i see a loss tomorrow! Went for an hour long walk yday and my god was it cold!

Anyways fingers cross for at least 1lb loss tomorrow! Hate STS :( Period is due soon too so want a loss before that comes around!

might have to get 30ds, really need to tone up, but i won't be able to do it everyday, not enough room in my bedroom and i can never hijack the tv for long enough in the week!

what about the squat challenge??? ;) I do mine in the bathroom haha :)
I really need to tone up too but by the time ive walked to work and then done my shift I just cant be arsed... going to force muself to go today at some point we will see lol
how was your weekend?? xx

I do my squats infront of the mirror so i know im getting my form right! Plus it motivates you when you can see your arse in gear (literally!) and as for the 30DS i dont do it everyday either ally, theres no way id have time! But i try at least 2 times a week! 2 workouts a week is better then none! ;)

todays fast day is hard because iv had 3 appointments cancelled, so i have noone in now until 12pm, which means im gonna be thinking about fooooooooood!

Hmm might have to get 30ds then lol. One of my fave bands just announced there final ever UK tour dates so at the moment i'm planning which shows I can and can't go when i should be concentrating on work...

tbh ally all three vids are on youtube, so you could just use that! I used to, then i got a box set of 4 different JM DVD's, blumin eck, the burn fat and boost metabolism one is HARD! lol

I just popped out for a walk on my lunch and came back with a new jacket, dress and top :| oops. Although the dress was on sale for £15, and the jacket was originally £30 and i got that for £15 too!! Plus i desperately need a new coat because mine all the buttons have fallen off and its like 3 years old and it makes me look chunky!

Hunger has gone now, but walking past the butchers they sell sausage and stuffing baps. omg i so badly wanted one! Might treat myself to one on Friday. or I may not. i dunno yet lol

Goooooooooooooood morning all!!

Well i WI today and to my suprise i lost 2lbs and finally got my club 10 after a long and antagonizing wait! Next target is my 1 and half stone award which is 3lbs away!! Hopefully i can get that in the next 2 weeks, but i am due to start soon so that may be 3 weeks! We shall see!

So back to the food, today im on EE as usual

B: Branflakes and almond milk (hea + heb)
L: Sweet chilli chicken salad with a sprinkling of mature chedder (2 syns)
D: Roast chicken with steamed veg, mashed potato, gravy (3 syns) and a sneaky stuffing (dunno how many syns :|)

I've been really bad with my fruit recently so need to up my fruit game! Just don't feel like snacking between meals anymore!

One week away from my silver body magic aswell, and with my gym induction tomorrow, hopefully i have no excuses to get that by the end of next week!

Happy hump day everyone!!

Well done :)

Back