My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

ally shall we swap jobs?? lol

Mummytothree - i think you have your motivation right there.. wanting to run around with your children and play with them should be what motivates you! You can do it you just need to stick to the plan, there are 3 different plans on SW maybe try switching them up and see what works best for you! Try keeping a diary because sometimes you dont realise what your eating until you write it down, it may be that your snacking on things you dont even realise and thats whats messing things up for you. You need to try and try again! The only time you fail is when you dont get back up again. you can do this and you will!! :)

nah, i like my job too much xD

Thanx missperiperi for ur motivational words lol. I think if I'm doin anything wrong I'm not eating enough on the plan . I don't snack I just stick to my 3 meals I'm determined to do it this time

Defo try mixing the plan up and see what happens :)

Was at the gym for 2 hours yday :| crazyy but so reviving! Back again today but only for an hour. daily WI showed as 12st5.4lbs which is 1.6lbs less then official WI and according the the daily WI I am 0.4lbs away from 1.5stones off.. but of course its unofficial.. lets hope the weekend doesnt reverse it!

Today is EE (kinda)

B: Branflakes + Almond milk (hea + heb)
L: Subway salad (Chicken Teriyaki with olives = 3 syns)
D: Nandos style chicken with grilled corn on the cob and salad
T: Going to a dessert parlour tonight so i guarentee all the desserts there are going to be VERY high in syns, but im going to try and make a wise choice (key word being TRY lol)

Thank goodness its Friday aswell! But first i have to get through the morning.. 57 people booked in because central admin dont know what the hell ther doing! Im just hoping they dont all turn up, we dont have 57 chairs in all 4 training rooms added up never mind in one room so no idea where were going to induct them all :|

We shall see. Once it hits lunch time im home and dry thank god nice and easy afternoon booked in for me with only 3 clients

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday and is looking forward to this heatwave that is supposidly planned for us next week!!

Where in Manc are you staying?

def not bad espec for central :)

That makes perfect sense lol

Haha unless you fall off the wagon drastically for a few weeks, i think you will do it easily :)

I'm going a gig in oct with a friend i havent seen since last year, might give her a bit of a shock if i reach my mini goal haha

well iv been on plan for 16 weeks now and lost a total of 19lbs, which works out close to 1lb a week, so as long as i keep going at this rate, i should be able to manage it. I dont see myself going off plan for a week or more, because its so engraved into my head now that it would be wierd, plus now i have joined the gym, im hoping thatll boost it a little! Talking about the gym, im off there in an hour! woo hoo. How wierd is it that i get excited about going to the gym :|

the excitement will wear off it a few weeks. I must go back swimming again...only be telling myself that for the last 14 weeks or so. Woah i've been on plan 14 week and lost 12lb :O It's possibly a miracle, last year I was on it for about 30 weeks and only lost 15.5lb...anywho slightly side tracked there...

Hi hunni hows you? A lb a week is more than doable - you will look stunning hun your friend wont recognise you..... and bargain on the room whoop x

Morning all! Cannot believe how much i have eaten this weekend its so bad! Everytime i say im going to stick on plan over the weekend, i end up scoffing instead! Not only did i have belguim waffles with icecream, i had mcdonalds, pizza hut and all sorts! As a result of it im up 2.5lbs from FRIDAY! wtf. yes i know. but i am also due on my period this week and i did gym it last week. so my idea is the weight is a combination of pigging out, water weight from gym and about to start my period and hopefully itll b gone by WI on Weds and my date :O

Anyways today ill be doing EE

B: Branflakes + almond milk (hea heb)
L: Chicken tikka salad with sprinkle of cheese (2 syns)
D: Mccains baked potato (1 syn) with cheese (2 syns) and beans and some fridge raiders chicken on the side (1 syn)

Total syns: 6

I find it usually takes 48 hours for weight to change, so that makes it friday or end of the week that the weights from, so i'd say more like water weight than the pigging out (which probably won't help come WI :p)

Back