My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Im obsessed with pasta and potatoes especially mash and jacket omg couldnt live without them, i used to though i went carb free for a few months, dont know how i managed it! Lol

Id rather do without bread lol which I do I only have bread once a week now twice at most
I never ever eat bread cant even remember the last time i had it, i used to eat cheese toasties everyday about 4 years ago and think i got sick of bread lol! I like my ryvita/crispbread now, i used to think they tasted of cardboard :p

lol i dont think i could ever go carb free! Id go mental! haha.. Bread i used to eat alot of, now i hardly eat it, maybe once or twice a week on the weekends with some eggs! But i defo need potatoes! Pasta i can probably not have as much, but i need some sort of potato 5 or 6 times a week!!

So i'm back down 1lb again today which is almost the same pattern my body followed last week! I think on Monday on official WI day, i will post the ups and downs iv had for the last 2 week to see the comparison! So strange - maybe i'm becoming a bit too obsessed with this LOL

Soooooo its valentines day!! And i've got a couple of i love you's already! from my sisters and my mum.. lol! mums so funny aswell she sneeks downstairs in the middle of the night and puts my dads valentines day card on the table where he has breakfast! she makes me laugh!! haha and i did get a sweet txt from the guy im going on a date with at 12pm on the dot saying happy valentines day! how cute!

I'm already trying to figure out what to wear lol.. ergh! why is dating so difficult! Pointers will be most appreciated!!

Anyways back down to business! Today is a green day! Annnnnnnnnnnnnd quick off topic moment.. my uncle and the kids get back from india today! YEY! they've been gone 2 weeks and i cant believe how much i have missed them! First you think oh yeh bit of peace and quiet, but after a day or 2 i kinda miss them ringing me every day asking me if i can come over to play games with them and asking random questions like why do men have moustaches..! lol

B: Branflakes + Almond milk (HeA + HeB)
S: Banana + Pear
L: Large salad with tomato and basic chicken and a midge of nandos sauce (1 syn) + 3 babybel light (HeA) + Quavers (5 syns)
S: Alpen light bar (HeA) + Orange
D: Don't know yet.. some veggie curry!

Did 1/2 hour on wii boxing yday on hardcore setting! I thought i was flapping about like a right loonie, but i still somehow managed to get an age of 22! woo! Altho i cant do jumprope or mits to save my life! Always get an age of like 36. i mean seriously i do like 320 jumps on jumprope in 3 mins and they saying i have an age of 36?! I don't see how i can get anymore then that! I nearly collapsed just doing that much! hmph!!

I am still continuing with feb squat challenge, currently on 36 squats morning and night. Last night i did squats with weights. I can definately see a difference in my butt to be honest. Looks a little rounder and more perkier!

lil NSV that feels huge for me, i actually am starting to like the look of my body! I cant believe how much 10lbs has made a difference, my tummy looks so much flatter! My arms dont look so fat, wish my double chin would start disappearing now :mad:

Anyways thats enough from me! I hope everyone enjoys their valentines day! Not too long until the weekend now :) woo!

Be yourself, don't dress to impress, thats my motto, if he likes you he will accept what you wearing even if they are dirty rags. (says me who still doesnt know what to wear on saturday). Aww the message at 12pm was sweet, my bestest sent me a message this morning as i expected and telling me he will give me my card on sat and might get me a pressie too, the muppet.

Jump rope it awful on that, i can do mitts but ropejump nope, fail.

So i have just checked out my diary.. and this is my daily fluctuations

Last week:

Tuesday: +0.5
Weds: +0.5
Thurs: -1.0
Fri: +1.4
Sat: -0.8
Sun: Dont know didnt weigh

After this week i had a -1lb loss

This week so far

Tuesday: +0.4
Weds: +0.4
Thurs: -1.0

So far the week is defo following a trend, altho im not too sure i want to see a 1.4lb gain tomorrow! Ha we shall see..

Hi Peri I hope your "date" goes/went well. You will be fine im sure as Ally says just be yourself, how could he fail to like our Peri eh eh I ask ya.

Lol tell em all a joke that will lighten the mood and get a reaction, and just say oi did I tell you how awesome I am lol

oh god ive been on dates with such turds that they would jus stare at me and be like wth if i said that to them!
The first guy i ever kissed practically ate my face off.. ergh! Honestly the only perfect guy in the world is Thor - Chris Hemsworth (i think thats how you spell it) *drooool*

Whats your guys worst ever date?? I feel like i need to be amused. lol

Lol he is sex on legs but I still prefer Matthew Mconaghy he is beautiful. Ive been married 30years so a long time since I had a date lol

Worse date ever wasn't exactly amusing for me...well when i think back the end was, all i'll say is it took the surgeons a few hours to remove the pen from his balls. He is pretty much the only guy i've been out with, he kind of made me to scared to trust guys to bother going out with anyone else.

Not exactly a worst date but funny date related story....When I was about 14 I text this boy from school who I had a major crush on to ask him out to the cinema. Anyway he didnt reply so I text him again saying I really liked him and it would be great to spend some time hanging out together.......I didn't get a reply but instead a phone call from my aunty asking why I was texting her new boyfriend! I was mortified, they had the same name and i'd been messaging the wrong one!

Hi Peri, just popping in to subscribe. Have been reading your diary and love it.

Not exactly a worst date but funny date related story....When I was about 14 I text this boy from school who I had a major crush on to ask him out to the cinema. Anyway he didnt reply so I text him again saying I really liked him and it would be great to spend some time hanging out together.......I didn't get a reply but instead a phone call from my aunty asking why I was texting her new boyfriend! I was mortified, they had the same name and i'd been messaging the wrong one!

Hahaha... OMG. That's hilarious....

Hiya squeakie! Thanks for the sub!! I love chattin to people on here so the more the merrier!! How are you finding slimming world so far??

Summer OMG that is sooo embarresing but funny at the same time haha! love it!

Ally - I really am not too sure i want to know why he had a pen in his balls.. How bizarre

And Texty - how did you meet your hubbie?!

i think i mentioned earlier my worst date.

We had bin talking for a while and he was lovely when we spoke so we thought ok lets set up a date, i had already told him i was nervous!

So there i was i saw him drive past me and he completely ignored me.. that made me feel even more nervous.. then wen he got there he gave me a hug and everything. Got into the queue to get cinema tickets, and all i said was why dont u use the machine point, instead of waiting in a queue, so he turns around and says, you got a big gob! How rude?!

Then we walked into the main lobby and i said ill brb i just need the loo, so he goes why have you got the sh*ts.. and i was like erm.. no? so then he goes dont lie to me, ill be able to hear you from out here!!.. like seriously.. wth?! Anyways then he went on to not buying me the drink i asked for and just getting himself one, then saying to me well you can go across the road to morrisons to get one if you like!? Then he kept poking me throughout the film!

Needless to say that didnt go anywhere! LOL

Ally - I really am not too sure i want to know why he had a pen in his balls.. How bizarre

No, you don't really want to know. If he wasn't sure a more my pen wouldn't have landed there. Pity he was still able to have kids afterwards, didn't do my job properly :p

i think i mentioned earlier my worst date.

We had bin talking for a while and he was lovely when we spoke so we thought ok lets set up a date, i had already told him i was nervous!

So there i was i saw him drive past me and he completely ignored me.. that made me feel even more nervous.. then wen he got there he gave me a hug and everything. Got into the queue to get cinema tickets, and all i said was why dont u use the machine point, instead of waiting in a queue, so he turns around and says, you got a big gob! How rude?!

Then we walked into the main lobby and i said ill brb i just need the loo, so he goes why have you got the sh*ts.. and i was like erm.. no? so then he goes dont lie to me, ill be able to hear you from out here!!.. like seriously.. wth?! Anyways then he went on to not buying me the drink i asked for and just getting himself one, then saying to me well you can go across the road to morrisons to get one if you like!? Then he kept poking me throughout the film!

Needless to say that didnt go anywhere! LOL

He sounds a little immature to say the least :p

Back