My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

thanks for all your kind comments! Even though i tried to stick to plan this weekend, i didnt manage it!
It involved pizza, garlic bread, coleslaw, coke, alcohol, lots of curry (made with oil) lots of chappatiis (made with oil) but suprisingly enough, i was down 1lb today at official WI!

Today im back on plan and like i said for the next 2 weeks ill have to do green days. Im going to stay away from too much pasta and potatoes and fill up on greens and fish here and there.

Today

B: Bran flakes + Almond milk (HeA + HeB)
S: Banana + pear
L: Wholemeal roll (HeB) with low low cheese & a tad bit of low low spread to replace the marg (HeA) with salad + french fries (5.5 syns)
S: Orange
D: Probably lentils and rice but i may have fishfingers with some mash and steamed veg!

Total syns : dependant on dinner!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. im feeling a bit better today, and i have my date tomorrow, which im feeling nervous about now! Still no idea what to wear.. but we shall see :)

Have a good day all.. as usual mondays for me are hectic! Will be glad when its over!

Sorry bout your uncle hun. Your doing good to get back on plan 3 days later...took me 3 months after i lose my Nan in october. If you're eating fish won't it be easier to do a mix of EE and green?

Thats a good point ally. lol. shows how much my brain is functioning today!! tbf i dont mind using some of my syns on fish anyways - especially something like fishfingers, because it means i can have an extra HeA + HeB!

When i get home today, i think i might plan out my week.. havnt done that in a while and now might be a great time to bring that back!

Been so busy today, just about had my banana, but im feeling so bloated! Ergh, at least Mondays only happen once a week! The session i have booked in the afternoon isn't so bad because I only have 5 in the group (unless the numnut advisor who doesnt kno anything has been booking people into that session but not into my diary has been at it again!) and a few of them are chatty folk, so it should go by quick.. its just the mad 1/2 hour rush at the end where i need to update the system!

Blah blah anyway time for lunch! Finally.. im starving!

Hi hunnie - planning ahead is a good idea, you will have another good week. I hope your date goes really well, just be yourself, you will look great whatever you wear. Keep us posted on how it goes x

Hope your ok hun. And hope your date goes well :)

Morning all!! Sorry i was missing yday! I was in a team meeting all day then rushed back home for this date, which went well, had a laugh, but hes not really my kinda guy! Bit too short and not really the kind of guy i could see myself with long term! So we have decided mutually to stay friends!

Yday tho in terms of food was sooo bad!! All went well in the morning with my branflakes, then i had half a sandwich at the team mtg on white bread, then a slice of lemon cake, then my own sandwich i made!!! Then when i picked up my date from the train st, we went wagamama's and i had prawn raikasuree (i think thats how you spell it) but its basically white rice, with prawns cooked in a coconut and lime sauce, with mangetout, peppers, spring onions, red onions and chilli - sooo delicious and i dont even like coconut! but god knows how many syns that had in it!!

Suprisingly enough when i WI today, im down 0.4lbs so im bang on 13st now! so close to those 12's and my stone award!

Back on plan today and the rest of the week!!

B: Branflakes + almond milk (hea + heb)
S: 2xplums + 1 alpen light (heb)
L: Pasta in tomato sauce with mushrooms, peppers and sweetcorn + french fries (5.5 syns) + 1 alpen light (heb)
S: 2xoranges + banana
D: Quorn Lasagne with cheese (hea) and salad
T: WW Choc pot (3 syns i think? - need to check this when i get home)

Total syns: 8.5

Can't believe its Wednesday already! The funeral is on Friday.. will be glad when its over tbh! Then next Friday dad goes into surgery! so much happening all at once!

Hope you all have a good day!

Happy Hump Day! Woo!

Everything all happens at once doesn't it!

hmm a sweet 'n' sour plum. Guessing it mustn't be fully ripe :p

Know the feeling. Might go on treadmill tonight now my legs not hurting so much.

sometimes i come on here and i just look at my profile panel, and that alone serves as motivation. I still cannot believe i have managed to lose 12lbs eating what i eat! Noone can even tell im on a diet, apart from the fact that i cook my indian food seperately to everyone else cos i dont use oil! I havnt at any point felt hungry or like im on a diet, its just amazing! I love slimming world!

Im so excited to hopefully see 12's on the scale at next WI.. i really hope i can get there!
And ally you've been such a great help to me so far! So thanks hun!

sometimes i come on here and i just look at my profile panel, and that alone serves as motivation. I still cannot believe i have managed to lose 12lbs eating what i eat! Noone can even tell im on a diet, apart from the fact that i cook my indian food seperately to everyone else cos i dont use oil! I havnt at any point felt hungry or like im on a diet, its just amazing! I love slimming world!

Im so excited to hopefully see 12's on the scale at next WI.. i really hope i can get there!
And ally you've been such a great help to me so far! So thanks hun!

I changed my weight details to go back to when i started, there is nothing more motivating than seeing where you started. And glad to be of service :p

bum! back up 0.8lbs today! Really need to speed things up a bit.. i think its slowed down because im not drinking green tea anymore either, might have to bump that up next week.

OMG TODAY IS BEYONCE TICKETS DAY! Im ready and on the ball.. o2 even have a waiting lounge while you wait for the tickets to go on sale. How crazy is that! haha, anyways im not doing any work until iv got these damn tickets.. ive even booked out my diary as 'prepping work' so noone bothers me! LOL

What a day! Not only am i getting beyonce tickets, but we also have auditors in today checking all our files! lets hope they don't spot me floundering on the internet! haha..

Today

B: all bran + almond milk (hea + heb)
S: Alpen light (heb) + Banana + Plum
L: Lasagne + salad (5 syns - dunno how much the sauce works out to be??)
S: Muller light, orange
D: 2xquorn sausages (1 syn) + Steamed veggies + Mash + Gravy (3 syns)

total syns: 9

haha i am going to have the same thing trying to get bruno mars tickets next week!

Back