My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

I know that feeling xD I remember trying to get Green Day tickets in 2009 and i was so on edge, refreshing the page every 3 seconds, then when i got them i went and jumped on mum (cos she was still in bed) and then literally ran to college cos i was like late for an exam cos i was getting the tickets xD

yep, been there done that haha

Hope for the best, hopefully you are low down. Longest queue i've been in was about 20 mins.

oh dear :( I had that problem with Slash few years ago, tried Manc and they sold out in seconds, luckily brum didn't sell out for a few mins and i managed to grab myself a ticket for there!

Worth a try!

Heard a few mention those over the last few days...i don't even know what a mung bean is haha

the granules dry are 3, made up as directed 100ml with no fat is 1.5, made up with meat juice (which i know your not doing anyway) is 5.

probably have to guess how much you diluted and how much you used.

Love love love Beyonce! Raging I'm gonna miss her, saving for my wedding in July and really can't afford to go!

Just had a mini milkybar at 3.5 syns. Not bad for a quick choccy fix. Just realised my period is due in 3 days!
I dont know when mine is cause its pretty random but my huge bloated belly feeling like a moose and crappy and 3lb gain is pretty much a sign :(

Not exactly a worst date but funny date related story....When I was about 14 I text this boy from school who I had a major crush on to ask him out to the cinema. Anyway he didnt reply so I text him again saying I really liked him and it would be great to spend some time hanging out together.......I didn't get a reply but instead a phone call from my aunty asking why I was texting her new boyfriend! I was mortified, they had the same name and i'd been messaging the wrong one!

That was so funny

Back