My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Just had a mini milkybar at 3.5 syns. Not bad for a quick choccy fix. Just realised my period is due in 3 days!

Already, seems like last week you were on it before xD Wait...that sounds like i know your cycles...anyway...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man finally a time to breathe!!! So glad its friday though!! How are all you lovely ladies today??
I can feel my period developing in my womb. How wierd does that sound. lOl and yes ally you do sound like you know my cycle pattern. Thanks. lol

So today is as follows:

B: Weetabix sugar + almond milk (hea heb + 2 syns)
S: Banana, alpen light (heb) mini babybel lights (hea)
L: 3 quorn sausages (1.5 syns) + steamed veggie + mash + gravy (3 syns)
S: Mullerlight, orange, alpen light (heb)
D: no idea - was going to have enchiladas but i might just have the filling! So veggie enchilada filling and chips? Might make SW chips tonight. been a while since i had them!
T: Wine (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 12

Back down to 13st bang on today! I will be completely happy with a STS if i start my period! Cant even do any boxing as we keep the wii with all my religious stuff, and your not allowed to go near religious stuff or enter the temple when your on ur period. Maybe ill just do some long ass walks in the evening now that its a bit dryer!

Ooo, didn't know you weren't allowed near religious stuff if you are on your period. How...bizarre?

Im backkkkkkkkkkkk! and yes i ate out twice last week AND i scoffed half a large pizza with all the extras AND alcohol. AND STAR WEEK, somehow managed to lose 0.5lb, which im surprised about! I would have happy with a STS to be honest, but im glad i stil managed to lose! I just really want to get into the 12's! Hopefully ill be there next week!

Back to the green days, cant wait to get back to EE!

D: All bran + almond milk (hea + Heb)
S: Banana
L: Wholemeal roll (heb) with low low cheese (hea) and salad + french fries (5 .5 syns)
S: Mullerlight + pear
D: Mung bean curry and rice + mini milkybar (3 syns) + WW Choc pot (3 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Bet you still did better than me even with your extra syns! Not that that would have been hard :p

well today as i usually run sessions, this morning i had my observation (i get observed by my manager to grade my teaching and delivery) which was so scary as it was my first one! I have my afternoon session and i only have 2 booked in, but somehow i get the feeling neither of them will show up.. so looks like i have a faily easy afternoon! Just wanna get home to be honest, im looking forward to this week being over already!! Friday dad goes into surgery and im literally petrified! I know i shouldnt be but ahh i dunno! Hope it goes well!

well today as i usually run sessions, this morning i had my observation (i get observed by my manager to grade my teaching and delivery) which was so scary as it was my first one! I have my afternoon session and i only have 2 booked in, but somehow i get the feeling neither of them will show up.. so looks like i have a faily easy afternoon! Just wanna get home to be honest, im looking forward to this week being over already!! Friday dad goes into surgery and im literally petrified! I know i shouldnt be but ahh i dunno! Hope it goes well!

Well done on this week's weight loss hun! Wishin yer Dad all the best 4 his surgery, I'm sure all will go well xx

Thanks guys! You lot are such a great support!

Stupid daily WI is so not good for me.. up 1.5lbs today.. dafuq? I really think these green days are stumping my weight loss, but i have another 3 weeks of them to go! how frustrating! Im just going to have to up the veg! Todays one of those days where i just feel im never going to get past the 13st mark!

B: 2xweetabix + almond milk + sugar (2 syns)
S: Banana + alpen light (heb) + Babybel light (hea)
L: Mung bean curry with rice + mullerlight yogart
S: Pear + apple + Alpen light (heb)
D: Quorn burgers (1 syn for 2) + steamed veg + mash + Gravy (3 syns)

Never tried the Quorn burgers they any good? I don't mind the sausages though i prefer the linda mccartney red onion and rosemary ones.

babytreetrunk - isnt it frustrating? I should really stop weighing myself everyday, but its become a habit now! Fingers crossed we both get a good loss at our next WI! Let me know how it goes for you!

Ally - I dont really like the LM rosemary ones! I prefer the quorn sausages! I could eat tons of them, and cold the next day too! lol.. the burgers are quite nice too, the southern fried ones are yummy, but wouldnt wanna use extra syns on them! Would rather have the normal burgers and drown it in gravy lol

I wish I cud njoy quorn anythin! lol! I'v tried several dif kinds of the sausages but wasn't keen on any of them, thot they just tasted "artificial" if that makes any sense!? lol! Must admit I aven't tried the burgers but much prefer 2 make my own syn-free 1's wif xtra lean beef. I kno that's not much good 2 u tho hun when u ave 2 stay meat-free - SORRY!

Oh by the way...ave u tried the super speed soup? It wud b compatible wif yer need 2 do Green day's n altho I aven't tried it myself loads of other folks on here seem 2swear by it. U'l get the recipe on here or on YouTube. Mayb it'l help boost yer weight loss - let me kno! :)

Back