My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

I actually met him off this Asian dating site. I have no time to go out and meet people and so many people were like try online dating!! So i gave it a whirl. Been talking to him everyday for 6 weeks now and finally decided we thought it was time to meet. Luckily he lives like 20 minutes from me and we literally are like the same person but in 2 different bodies. Exact same views, exact same interests just amazing how alike we are. And yeh i do really like him and can actually see myself with this person, but it makes me nervous to think that could all change tomorrow!
Ergh, he is right in a way he is always saying i psych myself out too much! But I cant help it.. im not the most confident person!

All i know is that were going for a meal and were meeting at 7.30. No idea where, or what to expect. Don't know whether I should go to the gym tomorrow or not. Might be too nervous to work out! LOL

Aw bless, you must really like him loads - all this stress! Yea take pics n post, but defo wear whatever you feel most comfortable in! If he is a decent guy and one worth being with then he will not be too fussed about your weight... if he is worth it then he should know that you are worth it!!!

If its meal, go for the dress :)

looking at your pic on here, you are very pretty- so Im sure he will be smitten :)
Good luck! and just relax. a workout at the gym will be an excellent idea. You will feel great for it!!!

Hey hun, I like the sound of the black dress wif the red belt as yer date outfit. I also think u shud go 2 the gym b4 hand if u can cos u can work off sum of the pre-date stress n u'l also feel better 4 it. I always felt better gettin dressed up 2 go out after a good workout cos I just felt slimmer n more toned, even my clothes seemed 2 fit better - which obviously gives a gr8 confidence boost! Anyway good luck wif the date n I agee wif the others: if he doesn't think yer fantastic then he's an idiot! :D

Thanks guysssss!! Was just going thro my phone n found a before pic and i took an after pic. Here goes:
Not a massive difference, but i do look a lot more toned!!

Attachments

• 1366148153097.jpg
    1366148153097.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 1366148213584.jpg
    1366148213584.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 64
Thanks guysssss!! Was just going thro my phone n found a before pic and i took an after pic. Here goes:
Not a massive difference, but i do look a lot more toned!!

There's plenty of difference hun! Yer lookin FAB!!! :happy096:

There is a difference, looking good :)

yea there is def a difference! looking good! so today is the big day then... did you try any of your outfits out?

Pinky x

No i bloody well forgot! Ran out of time and i was so knackered after the gym i just fell asleep! Did manage to have time to do my nails tho! lol

SHOCK HORROR - i LOST yes.. LOST 0.5lbs. Cannot believe I managed to pull that off with the gain i had this weekend AND period bloat, which i am definately feeling today!
Only 1.5lbs away from my next shiny! And I am getting my silver body magic award next week too! Woo hoo!

Todays plan isnt really a plan to be honest. Not sure what im doing food wise.

B: Branflakes with almond milk (hea and Heb)
L: Low fat chicken and herb supernoodles which i believe are free - no superfree with it tho.. i know naughty me!
D: No idea yet, but going to try and pick the healthiest thing possible, depending on where we go because he still hasnt decided yet, altho he has decided were going for dinner and then for dessert at a dessert parlour. plop. lol

And yes today is the big day and hes been txting me all morning saying how excited he is, i am excited too, but nervous as HELL! I feel like today is going to be a big fat decision maker for me! My horoscope is confusing me too!! :|

Does anyone actually believe in their horoscopes, i dont follow it much, but sometimes i do read it and think corr blimey that aint half true! lol

Strangely considering i'm a psychic medium i don't read my horoscope i just tend to read my oracle/tarot cards cos know they will give me a straight answer.

If I was at home and had my cards with me I might have been able to, but as it stands, no. Though I have no bad feels which implies it will go good :)

haha fair enough. I'd be more accurate if i had my cards (since i have never been wrong with them yet) but can't so that xD

Back